Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? (40039 Views)

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them / Men With Long Nails -yuck! / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Caporegime(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
i heard long nails are good for digging? into dark places, lol
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Alert(f): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
joeruano:

@ Alert, what  don't u seem to get? u dont seem 2 get it but when u dress like a man,  u seem 2 get it, not so? pls deal with it n fail 2 complain. usually, i distance myself frm any act or adornment that seems  feminine but i dont sweat guys who do stuff like chicks sometimes like luclay of bbamplified using a lip gloss on stage during the final show. just let guys like dat be. i only frown at males who let go of their God given right of dominance 2 females, thereby thwarting the full actualisation of God's pronouncement in the 1st book of the scriptures.

That's kind of harsh. Nails are very natural and God given just like the hair, to grow it long or not varies on individual. I am not mentioning here guys that paint their nails that so out of it, that's when you could talk of adornment. I am only pointing out an unusual and wierd habit by 'some' men who prefer growing one or more particular finger nails. no vex abeg.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by bvc(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
BABE! ur 1st comment is on point, i wud luv 2 meet u
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Theblessed(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
[b][size=16pt]A man with long nails??

If a man who should be the bread winner of a family grows long nails, I wonder what I the lady of the house will grow then??  Long Nose?  More like it! grin

Every woman that loves her family and goes out of her way to make provisions for them, knows that long nails can interfer with our daily chores - unless you're one of those lucky ones that have servants, whom you delegate the roles to. Not everyone is that lucky!

To me, a man with long nails - whether stunky rich like Mr Bill Gates or not is a woman in disguise, a lazy a r s e and I won't touch him with a badge pole.  Even, Mr Bill Gates himself, hasn't got long nails - has he  

What is wrong with a man keeping his nails short and neat?  

Well, since you want to grow them long like us women, what's stopping you from applying nail vanish on them so that, we know you're one of us, sister?  

And to help you grow them, now, here are some colours for you to compliment it - take a pick?  Do you prefer them wine red, mauve, brown or brilliant gloss? How about lipstics?  What about weaves and extensions?  Don't forget they all compliment and enhances a woman's beauty. Ah!! don't forget the monthly sanitary towels - join us, you confused brother! angry angry
[/size][/b]
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by gee2(m): 1:52am On Aug 13, 2011
imagine ladies takin this issue personal. we all have a choice to either grow it long or crop it, that applies to hair, nails, whateva. etc

mind u guys, i use nail file, lip gloss, relaxer, shampoo, nail vanish abi polish. so wat?

if ur g.f aint complainin, wat else do u want? we have preferences.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Tricici(f): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2011
one word: EEWWWW
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2011
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]A man with long nails??

If a man who should be the bread winner of a family grows long nails, I wonder what I the lady of the house will grow then?? Long Nose? More like it! grin

Every woman that loves her family and goes out of her way to make provisions for them, knows that long nails can interfer with our daily chores - unless you're one of those lucky ones that have servants, whom you delegate the roles to. Not everyone is that lucky!

To me, a man with long nails - whether stunky rich like Mr Bill Gates or not is a woman in disguise, a lazy a r s e and I won't touch him with a badge pole. Even, Mr Bill Gates himself, hasn't got long nails - has he

What is wrong with a man keeping his nails short and neat?

Well, since you want to grow them long like us women, what's stopping you from applying nail vanish on them so that, we know you're one of us, sister?

And to help you grow them, now, here are some colours for you to compliment it - take a pick? Do you prefer them wine red, mauve, brown or brilliant gloss? How about lipstics? What about weaves and extensions? Don't forget they all compliment and enhances a woman's beauty. Ah!! don't forget the monthly sanitary towels - join us, you confused brother! angry angry
[/size][/b]

You are way OUT OF POINT. I've got nails like you, I tend to it the way I like.
I've got no pus.sy like you to clean monthly.
About lipsticks, non of your business if I use.
Just let people be. Why make a hell of noise over other people? Aproko
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by IdeyVex1(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2011
Well, I grow two of my nails. the two little fingers. what I do with em?
picking my nose, cleaning my ears and scratching my arse!
And for those who think that a man who grows nails is a lazy arse or worse, gay, I have news for you. I work very hard. I do house chores, I clean my own house, wash my clothes, cook my own food and wash my car myself even though I earn enough money to employ people who will do all of those!
As for being gay, am straighter than you can ever think. Wanna try me?, lol
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Rastamann: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
I grow nails on my ten fingers my hands feel incomplete without them. What I cant stand is nails on my feet

DO YOU USE YOUR TEN FIGERS TO "FINGER" PUSSIES?
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Theblessed(f): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2011
banttieman:

You are way OUT OF POINT. I've got nails like you, I tend to it the way I like.
I've got no pus.sy like you to clean monthly.
About lipsticks, non of your business if I use.
Just let people be. Why make a hell of noise over other people? Aproko

[b][size=16pt]Guilty Conscience is stiffling some on here, abi? 

Well, since you chose to attack me for expressing my views on this topic like everyone else, here are some news for you!

If a real man and so innocent of the alleged, why jump out of your pram to vindicate yourself, huh?

Goes to show, that the adage 'No smoke without fire' is absolutely spot on.

Well, CHECK THIS OUT, 'If you're not ON it, you're IN it', and 'If you're NOT it, certainly, you've CURIOSITIED it'. grin grin grin

Maybe, you liked what you found hence, the behaviour! And since you liked it, why not get a push-up bra, a dress or mini-skirt or a long shirt and leggings to match plus, your eye-shadow, lipstick and a weave to compliment?

Sure sister, it's called, getting in touch with your feminine side, abi?  Wondering why, you'd been unable to 'pad your bum this month' - pregnant?? cool cool Sure, with this it means, our feminine side is actually, ticking! grin

Welcome, on board, my sister and may I ask, when is it due?? cool

Don't panic, the baby shower is on your sister, meeeee! grin grin grin grin

Looser! Just get a life!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 15, 2011
LOL Cant believe some nasty azz disgusting men are defending long nails on men. That thing is so frigging weird.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by allure1(f): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2011
Lolz @ Theblessed.
you had me cracked up. . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by pinkrex(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Cant believe some nasty azz disgusting men are defending long nails on men. That thing is so frigging weird.

GO and tell police na grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by joeruano: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Alert:

That's kind of harsh. Nails are very natural and God given just like the hair, to grow it long or not varies on individual. I am not mentioning here guys that paint their nails that so out of it, that's when you could talk of adornment. I am only pointing out an unusual and wierd habit by 'some' men who prefer growing one or more particular finger nails. no vex abeg.

Thanks for your civility and maturity. I like you already.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by khia: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2019
Well, in America some men grow their pointer fingernail long to snort their cocaine.
Re: Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? by may320: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Mcleo007:
Two reasons:
1. To finger a lady.
2. To dig d nose. grin wink
I strongly oppose this! How on earth can a long nail finger a girl or dig nose? It causes injuries and pains now. shocked
Its grown for fashion, simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.