Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat (88085 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Curious346: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
lukency:
Those who wished Buhari dead did not live to witness his first inauguration in 2015.

BUHARI HEALTH> 70%
TINUBU HEALTH > 34%
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Sincinnati: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
nazicartel:
politics aside. I worked in that calabar port. Omoh. It's a long story brother
Summarise it please.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by nony43(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

That should be directed at Peter Obi.

A presidential aspirant behaving like a yabaleft patient.

Propaganda won’t get him to the Villa. How can he pick random Facebook post from fellow Obituarist and tag it as tho it was Tinubu sponsored?

APC has been doing that.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by toneroforever(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
YorubarLord:
This nyamuri bigot will never rule Nigeria, imagine using whatsapp comments as campaign against opposition party. grin

Apart from some Yoruba,Borno & Yobe votes,where else is BAT's votes coming from
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by ebenholer2(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
The stability of Tinubu is what I highly respect by maintaining the same political party when others were go from one party to the other running after money. Mind you, he stood his ground by sticking with AC-APC. Despite being not a saint I still support his candidacy, his candidacy will ever unite Nigeria than any other candidates. His managerial experience is strongly needed by Nigerians and he is best option for now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by nony43(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
nazicartel:
politics aside. I worked in that calabar port. Omoh. It's a long story brother

What’s going on there?
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Sincinnati: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
REDshouse:
And this one is a presidential Aspirant ... an immature man and it shows he is tribal bigot like his followers and run mouth like loose tap water...

Shut up there!

Where were you when Tinibu said that Labour Party and her followers will Labour to death?

Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Sincinnati: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Did Tinubu mention any name? Tinubu said his enemies will labour till death. Is "labour till death" a new word? If I say my enemies will labour till death, am I talking about Peter Obi?

And yeah, Tinubu's enemies will labour till death! He didn't rule you or your papa. So what's with the obsession?
What name did Obi mention?

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by onyeka3310: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why do we have idiots like this in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Okoroawusa: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
This liar picked a post from an IPOB online group and used it on a tv show.

I am ashamed

5 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sincinnati:

Hypocrite!

He mentioned name na..

Labour till death isn't a new word. Everyone has been saying "my enemies will labour till death" since time memorial. And yeah, Tinubu's enemies will labour till death!

5 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Indispensable85(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
PresidObi:

Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself, even if it's a small shame. Somehow you failed to address the main matter raised, you just went to attack the messenger.

Stop trying to divert our attention because tribalism has been the major campaign tactic of the APC and PDP. Peter Obi has to point it out openly, instead of your own people that will hide in their meetings and be using tribalism to campaign.

What is evil is evil, its only when you expose evil that it can run. End tribalism.

So you see nothing wrong with a presidential candidate lying blatantly? That post was not from any yoruba group but an individual on facebook. Obi spinner it to suit his crafty purpose. You're just as shameless as your principal. After the election results una body go calm down. Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by abbey621(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
The amusing thing here is that elections will come and go, when they realize their candidate did not win, they'll move on from Tinubu is a failure or unhealthy candidate to Tinubu has Islamized Nigeria and then finally to we no do again, GIVE US BIAFRA grin grin grin

Endless cycle of mental illness grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by kingyakos: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine a presidential candidate sharing fake news and using it to campaign. He claim Tinubu people are tribalists but the same Tinubu was the first person to mention that he will revive the port of the South-South in his speech.

Peter Obi the lunatic went online, pick up a random post from his deluded supporters, invited cameramen while he tell his minions to read it out under the disguise that he got it from a Tinubu support group.

Below is the post, its on Facebook before now in their usual IPOB propagandists way.

My friend getout. You think tinubu's lies is new to us in the SS region.
Where's the 60 naira per liter fuel he promised us, where is the free education, steady light and the social security funds he promised for the unemployed graduate.

Just getout and we're going to slaughter anyone that vote for APC presidency in SS

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by carlos1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:
If the pathological liar isn't a dunce, he would know that Porthacourt and Calabar have Ports which are functional.. go check their website.. In fact, Igbo can stay in their alaigbo and get their cargoes delivered hence why Wike asked them to stay in their alaigbo...

Peter Obi is not only a pathological liar but a uselesssss man!

Meanwhile, he should leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu didn't rule him or his papa. What's all this obsession with Tinubu? Did Tinubu rule them or their papa? No. Was he part of any federal administration? No. So what's with the obsession? Is Tinubu their Biafra man? So what's the obsession of Peter Obi and his miscreantsss? This is madness the more I think about it.

Heartache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kollybaba0: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi the hacker.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Sincinnati: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

He mentioned name na..

Labour till death isn't a new word. Everyone has been saying "my enemies will labour till death" since time memorial. And yeah, Tinubu's enemies will labour till death!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by jamace(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
It is a fact. Tinubu is medically unfit to be president. To be President is not a mere title. It is great responsibility which requires a physically, mentally and psychological healthy person.

We dont want a president who will spend one month in Nigeria and spend another month in Paris hospital or London hospital. Recall that Buhari was attending ABUTH, Kaduna but immediately he got to Aso Rock he graduated to London Hospital , with Tinubu as his co-patient.

We should not make the mistake of handing over a sick Nigeria to a sick man. Na die be dat o. I don talk my own.

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sincinnati:

He said Tinubu group blah blah blah. The pathological liar!

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by 07kjb: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
The south Should unite for Obi make we see how Atiku wan rig the election

Is ATIKU mad after 8years of buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by AliGro: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
He got this advice from a madman.

I expect more direct jabs and lies from him as we get closer to the elections. He will tell more convoluted lies, knowing fully well that his followers do not care about about facts and won't verify facts before going about disturbing the place. Same people who believe that our president is a clone from Sudan and believed Obi till date that he had one wristwatch and 2 pairs of shoes.

KillSars:
You see the politics this mad man is playing, why am I not surprised..... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by toneroforever(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Did Tinubu mention any name? Tinubu said his enemies will labour till death. Is "labour till death" a new word? If I say my enemies will labour till death, am I talking about Peter Obi?

And yeah, Tinubu's enemies will labour till death! He didn't rule you or your papa. So what's with the obsession?

Calm down,u seem too upset. It was ur vote in 2015 & 2019 that contributed to this mess. Anyways, join hands with patriots as we labour to rescue her from the destructive grip of the evil party. Never again shall we be afflicted in this manner.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Indispensable85(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVx_VynSv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofK185PCJo

Excerpts of interaction between Njenje Media TV and Labour Party Presidential Candidate & former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi

Obi is such a shameless liar. He spinned it to look like a yoruba thing but that message was posted by a facebook fan of the APC presidential candidate. After his crushing defeat next year he body go calm down.

5 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Eriokanmi: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
longetivity:
This is how the south will be divided till the north (atiku) take over from another northerner embarassed
in his dream. Atiku indeed. All southern states are for obi. Tinubu would win only in ekiti and maybe osun states

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
toneroforever:

Calm down,u seem too upset. It was ur vote in 2015 & 2019 that contributed to this mess. Anyways, join hands with patriots as we labour to rescue her from the destructive grip of the evil party. Never again shall we be afflicted in this manner.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

Which vote? As if you didn't vote for Atiku, another Fulani who's a chronic looter who was previously in the federal administration. So what would have been the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Sincinnati: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

He said Tinubu group blah blah blah. The pathological liar!
He said Tinibu group blah blah blah, Tinibu said his enemies will Labour to blah blah blah.

Fairs!

If you think it ain't fairs, you'd be a tribal bigot
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Salvador1: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Americafighter:
Both tinubu and obi will never win
this is the real picture stop using propaganda to tanish innocent boy imagine.

From this picture does it resemble Obi's son

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by tolue42(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wintertime:

Idioooooooota

So he should not revive my port

You must be a fool idioooooooota

Are the ports not functioning?

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by HopeSpencer: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
PresidObi:

What did Peter Obi do than point ot out OPENLY for the world to see the evil, other candidates will be dancing around the problems while the elephant in the room is rampaging around and breaking all the china.

We need a president like Peter Obi who will counter evil tribal propaganda which has been the bane of Nigeria unity in the open, even advise the perpetrators openly.

6 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by NwekereNdoki: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine a presidential candidate sharing fake news and using it to campaign. He claim Tinubu people are tribalists but the same Tinubu was the first person to mention that he will revive the port of the South-South in his speech.

Peter Obi the lunatic went online, pick up a random post from his deluded supporters, invited cameramen while he tell his minions to read it out under the disguise that he got it from a Tinubu support group.

Below is the post, its on Facebook before now in their usual IPOB propagandists way.

ANd he is surprised that people will think like this, that was what he said, he did not say TInubu sauid it. Na the reasoning dey shock am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.