Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50737 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by CheapHomes1: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

You added raw meat like that
undecided

What's wrong with that?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are right.

He should take care for the kidney, not to take too much concentrated Maggi.

goodamerican:
Excessive oil in the pot, raw meat, no blended red peppers (this is more like oil-filled tomato sauce you made, not stew), the four bouillon cubes are a bit much. I would want to detox after eating this stew tomato sauce.

The blue pot, stovetop, and very clean countertop are nice, though.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by phemmyfour: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Maggi added.
Jesu! 4 cubes
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by CheapHomes1: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
With no Nigerian restaurant or store around in Uruguay, I embarked on the adventure of making my own stew. And I ended up making the best stew in the whole of Latin America.

If you think your stew is better than mine, post photo of it or keep quite. lol

I've attached photos, so that anybody that wants to follow along and start creating great tasting stew, can do so.

Bros, is by photo that we determine whether stew is sweet or not?

The place fine sha

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Another day o! I don chop too much meat already. If you look the photo you know say the meat done na. I cooked it for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Oga if person tell you say you sabi make conventional Nigeria stew, the person de whine you oooh.

You even put 4 large cubes of Maggi to that small pot!! That's like 8 normal cube size!
Is it the meat you cooked directly with the tomato paste What sort of taste will that give you?

What method is adding everything directly before you even on fire?

Either do fast marry or learn real cooking from our ladies here or chefs on YouTube.

P for effort.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by henryobinna(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Fire lowered to 6 to cook slowly and stir everything.
Not gonna lie, this is probably the worst stew sir.

Who adds all the ingredients raw inside before starting to boil/cook?

Omo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by toluwahala: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oh That's the best stew in the world! Michilin 6 star food. Congrats for your ignorance and arrogance!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by phemmyfour: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You are right.

He should take care for the kidney, not to take too much concentrated Maggi.

I thought I was the only one that noticed....how can you use 4 Maggi when you are still going to add salt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by seunak2016: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
That's cause you have no clue about where I dey. No you cannot get anything like that here. And I will be going to Peru in 1 month. I might be luckier there, but I don't think I will be bothered about cooking since I will be staying just 1 month there and food in Peru is not as expensive as in Uruguay.

since you are cool with whatever you cook for yourself then there is nothing we can do but I expect you to order some things from Nigeria and keep them then anytime you feel like go local way,you treat yourself right.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
@Naijamanyoutube

Very nice,
I just love your induction cooker, that is what is used in the best hotel over here.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
debbydams:
op how did this taste, u didnt boil the meat
U didn't allow the oil to warm..
Bachelor food grin

His method of preparation is even an insult on bachelors !

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Greatdand007(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
We don't have swallow here, but I wanted to be connected to Mama Africa, and Nigeria, so I got this corn flour thing called Polenta.

Not looking natural na chemical you Dey chop come back to nija and eat natural made stew

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Aguilar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
You get all these ingredients why you no go cook better stew. Even with the ingredients you no cook am well.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by tamdun: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
4 Maggi haba, one cube is enough na
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by feedthenation(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
---oga you try small---at least you no dey go hungry---but cooking raw meat in oyinbo style get as e be---you for grill the raw meat before adding into the stew---anyway bon appetite---
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Neoteny(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
What the heck is a Nigerian doing in U-R-Gay?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Owopariola001: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
We don't have swallow here, but I wanted to be connected to Mama Africa, and Nigeria, so I got this corn flour thing called Polenta.

Agbadorian in Latin America.

The future is bright.

Vote antecedents
Vote wisely
Vote BAT 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Bro..I will throw up on this thread if that meal enter my mouth.. grin

You didn't season and steam the meat..I can only use meat that way if it is dried or roasted.

Bloody stew. grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Pootle: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
em no even boil the meat
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Obidient4life3: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
With no Nigerian restaurant or store around in Uruguay, I embarked on the adventure of making my own stew. And I ended up making the best stew in the whole of Latin America.

If you think your stew is better than mine, post photo of it or keep quite. lol

I've attached photos, so that anybody that wants to follow along and start creating great tasting stew, can do so.

grin grin grin
The way you added that meat shows that the stew will not taste good. You are obviously a bad cook. Go online and learn to cook!

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by morikee: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
To many process stuffs over there no wonder cancer dey rampant

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Allisgud: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ahmback:
Op is a cannibal, wtf
na only one pot the op get
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Gloriagee(f): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Try blending oat cereal in water and stirring the mixture over heat instead

naijamanyoutube:

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Allisgud: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
goodamerican:
Excessive oil in the pot, raw meat, no blended red peppers (this is more like oil-filled tomato sauce you made, not stew), the four bouillon cubes are a bit much. I would want to detox after eating this stew tomato sauce.

The blue pot, stovetop, and very clean countertop are nice, though.

one cube is just enough,

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by riverbird: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
And this is what you call the best stew cry
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by miketayo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
4 Maggi in that small stew, I m sure its salty
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

Bloody stew. grin
As in eeh..

It will be like I am eating raw meat...Anu gbaga aghori.. grin

Not to talk of four cubes in that small pot. cheesy

Ya di ka otu ofe egusi enyi m nwoke and his babe shiri kpoo anyi o bia..Ike gwuru.

Gi suru, ga esute seasoning grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by simplesearch: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even the knorr Maggi over there looks quite different from what is known here. Same way I heard someone traveled to SA and tasted a 7up drink or so; and the taste or do I say the quality of the taste, was way beyond comparison to whatever is sold down. Right now, it is safe to to say that Nigeria is the dumping ground for all fake, sub-standard, and killer goods.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by JoshB92: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nawa o
Diswan na concoction stew o, no proper steps/time for adding ingredients, raw meat for that matter
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Nairaland's Minister for Sensory Evaluators has disapproved your meal, OP. I'm sorry sir. Try again next time.
Damn, I live for this moment...

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
This happens to team " a man has no business in the kitchen"
Naija village girl no dey to make stew, hunger wan kpai man piking, he enter kitchen and yet don't know how to make ordinary stew.
See as he dey punish his taste buds and stomach cheesy cheesy

Experience is the best teacher. Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
riverbird:
And this is what you call the best stew cry
No mind the weyrey senior man wey dey cap.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.