Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50669 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by qtguru(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol I was thinking to myself, since when did Femi Kuti join nairaland grin nice one sir.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by bepositive11: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol. You're a very funny guy grin

naijamanyoutube:
Just in case people think say na google I take get the images or say it was so bad that I didn't even eat it. I took photos of me eating it o!

If you guys don't hear from me in the next 1 minute, abeg call police o! I don poison myself be that o!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by remele2(f): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wasted Data, ..yeye food
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by emmabest2000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Meat added and fire started.

That meat must be tasteless

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very nice clean kitchen, better than the bloody stew. There is nothing nigerian about that stew, everything there is Uruguayi including the meat.

What da hell are you doing in Uruguayi? Nothing is happening there. Except their language i would love to learn.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Glowqueen3(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hmmmn,Op,be careful ooo,With this kind stew you dey cook....hmmmmmn.
You need a girlfriend asap.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
At your age indulging in meat and tomatoes. No veg of any kind down south. Life in Ukraine for niherians was far better than this30 yrs back.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

Bloody stew. grin
The bobo fall hand.
Hunger no get friend.

The type that it's an abomination to cook.
Nairaland alpha male.

See punishment.
That means he can't make soup.

Eg, he can buy sunflower seeds and use kale to make equsi soup with vegetable oil from fried tomatoes.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
What da fork is that shii?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Acidosis(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's the neatness for me. Well-done cool

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by azpekuliar: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
You should not be using so much Maggi or whatever it is called over there to cook
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh..

It will be like I am eating raw meat...Anu gbaga aghori.. grin

Not to talk of four cubes in that small pot. cheesy

Ya di ka otu ofe egusi enyi m nwoke and his babe shiri kpoo anyi o bia..Ike gwuru.

Gi suru, ga esute seasoning grin grin

Ewwwww! grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SeunNotOwner: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Just in case people think say na google I take get the images or say it was so bad that I didn't even eat it. I took photos of me eating it o!

If you guys don't hear from me in the next 1 minute, abeg call police o! I don poison myself be that o!

Nothing do your cook as long as you don belleful.
Man go dey hustle for money, dem wan make him dey hustle for food again.
Village people plenty everywhere you go like mtn.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
After cooking for 1 hour and 45 minutes, I'm very sure I boiled the meat.

It tasted good o! Make you come follow chop o!

Next time, go to youtube and check how to make Nigerian stew. There are vloggers in diaspora that will teach you how to cook Nigerian food. It's never too late.
Check out flochinyere. She has alternative for diasporians, OK?

3 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BeanmanX(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
More photos.
Old man Wetin u dey do for Uruguay?....

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by davillian(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
I swear op no Sabi cook
Number one he dint cook the meat
Two he dint break the Maggi
3 he dint fry his onions
Four he added tuna fish to spoil the taste of the beef stew
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by jclassiq(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omo... That vegetable oil dey excess o, pity your heart big bros. grin

This kind better stew na rice i go use take follow up.. not swallow.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by TonyBby: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I am curious to know how it tasted?

One and only @glorythehomemaker is the judge here, the thing is how the stew will reach you to taste and judge his skills.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BeanmanX(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Fire lowered to 6 to cook slowly and stir everything.
You don't boil ur meat first or what?...
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
descarado:

The bobo fall hand.
Hunger no get friend.

The type that it's an abomination to cook.
Nairaland alpha male.

See punishment.
That means he can't make soup.

Eg, he can buy sunflower seeds and use kale to make equsi soup with vegetable oil from fried tomatoes.

It is well

He seriously needs to learn how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by niel63(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
The knorr seasoning (maggi) wey you put... I'm sure na original one. You come pack 4 put. Chai... toileeeeet! grin

You no dey chop pepper? Abi pepper dey the tomato grin

Make I no talk about the meat cos I no know how long wey you cook the food for.
Honestly the food fine but I no sure say e go sweet! tongue
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by AfahaAbia(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are a cannibal
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Acidosis:

It's the neatness for me. Well-done cool
He is neat, has the zeal but don't know the basic to naija food. He can get okro online there and make proper ewedu,
He can learn.

Gosh, I like his spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by shantti(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
9jaBloke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even early men no do like this

grin grin grin
Make una leave op alone nah, wetin be this. He even try pass many people wey dey yab am for here
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by LincolnOnyeabor: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na the 4 landed Properties in the form of Maggi na ehm off me ooo.

A whole 4 plots of LAND! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
The comments though cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
Na the 4 landed Properties in the form of Maggi na ehm off me ooo.

A whole 4 plots of LAND! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by MeridianAutos(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is the quickest way of making stew. I just mix everything together and let it boil. Out here, whose got time to be frying this and that. 40 minutes, rice, beans and stew done!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by descarado: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

He seriously needs to learn how to cook.
Somebody said he is a cannibal cheesy cheesy cheesy

No Nigerian will make heaven cheesy
Our mouth eeh
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Acidosis(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
descarado:

He is neat, has the zeal but don't know the basic to naija food. He can get okro online there and make proper ewedu,
He can learn.

Gosh, I like his spirit cheesy

I think he has an idea but availablity of ingredients na wahala. He's in a very strange land - Uruguay - ahh grin

I agree he needs to improve though. Those knorr cubes are too much. Very scarry cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
descarado:

Somebody said he is a cannibal cheesy cheesy cheesy

No Nigerian will make heaven cheesy
Our mouth eeh

Hahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by teepain: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Icumsa45:
I guess you can eat the meat raw because their beef is well treated, if na your locality you dey, sure tapeworm for you.

I am not sure there will be any tapeworm left if the op cooked the stew for 1 hour 45 minutes like he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.