Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? (2687 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Rexymania(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Mtcheew. You don't have problems. I even think say na serious issue. Move on... Don't call her again, delete her from all sm and her pictures. Move on! She's not the only woman on earth for Christ sake! What if you were dead? Fvcking leave her alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Willbright:
Sometimes you just try to do your all, but your all might not be enough. Had to open a new account to hide my identity.

I have this girlfriend or let me say fiancé( I’m planing to do the normal rights in December) then we get married next year. Both families have met and things are going on fine. I stay in UK just completed my masters.

My fiancé on the other hand works in a bank in Nigeria, she got the job this year. She does not lack anything and I do send her stipends from time to time .Lately anytime we talk she has been telling me most of the guys at work have been asking her out on a date bla bla bla she would just brief about it and we will talk about other things. I really didn’t take it serious.

Yesterday we where talking again and she made mention of it again, this is like the 5th time she is talking about it, and to be honest a feel a little bit sad. I have been here for 2years and never in my life have I even gone out with a girl. She told me she is already feeling like going out with this guy that he is nice.

Told me this guy threats him special and he is even the manager where she works.this is someone I call my fiancé, I told her I’m not comfortable with her going out with the man and she said it’s just a date. I’m boiling inside and I don’t want to overreact, in the past this same man have adviced her to leave me saying I’m too far away and I have warned her severally never to have anything to Do with him. The thing is it’s like she has made up her mind already, the man also drop her off everyday after work and she stays alone.
Am I overreacting by trying to call it off?

There is no day we talk and she won’t bring this particular guy up in her talks, I’m seriously fed up. Why go on a date with someone if you are in a relationship?

come is it that all d while u re in d UK u haven't seen a woman u fancy, the earlier u let go of this woman in Nigeria and look for woman over there d better for u, There are risks of marrying a black woman abroad, they hardly study and make research but.go to their rooms they all av books on western laws on divorce, check their Youtube pages their most widely searched info is about western divorce laws, how to take your husbands assets in court, how to date a high value man, how to get your cheeks done, ur butt done, ur lip and hip done, how to estimate your partners assets and who is the best divorce lawyer in the UK and contact and address info, they start browsing about this things on or before they get.married cos they know soon enough they apply for divorce and take half ur properties and use ur kids as hostages for child care support, naija women are not any different, they re even more vicious, claim they lack brains but.when they divorce u, u suddenly get shocked how evil and intelligent they become, my simple advisory is Look for a woman there in the UK and get a relationship, especially one that has a good "job" or good career prospects, not a feminist, not a LGBT, just a responsible woman, forget the one in naija okay!

if u keep her, when u eventually get back she's already 6months pregnant and if she's not, she has already aborted b4
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

She dey manipulate you...there's no point telling you about any guy...u can't know naaa if them fvck am....so all those her talks na just classic baiting strategy...

thing is she don taste another gbola and her heart is elsewhere..she has already left you but doesn't want to be the one to officially end things because family dey involved ...she wants to annoy u enough so you can get the memo and break off......

because ask urself..why will a lady be shooting herself in the leg by painting a picture she wants to cheat that she's always with another man...... Use seff bait am ..tell her u are no longer interested to see her reaction....

OP take this advisory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Trilz(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Bro!
Let her go if she wants to. focus more on yourself and the reason why you are out there.
I will also advise you to hang out more with white/black girls over there, because you can't be out there and know what she's doing back here, about the money you send to her, please stop sending her money again.

Bro what ever will be always be.

Hello everyone I do data entry related jobs please check my signature for more info.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Fahvvy: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
@Willbright...
A girl who you've been dating for 2years and plan to get married to next year, not only shoves other men in your face, but also insists on going out with one of them and you're asking unnecessary questions? undecided...

If you like don't advice yourself undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Figger(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
To slap u dey hungry me die aswear, do u need God to come down and convince u before u will know they're already fvckin. Nawao for some guys oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by OwnMyself: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Willbright:
Sometimes you just try to do your all, but your all might not be enough. Had to open a new account to hide my identity.

I have this girlfriend or let me say fiancé( I’m planing to do the normal rights in December) then we get married next year. Both families have met and things are going on fine. I stay in UK just completed my masters.

My fiancé on the other hand works in a bank in Nigeria, she got the job this year. She does not lack anything and I do send her stipends from time to time .Lately anytime we talk she has been telling me most of the guys at work have been asking her out on a date bla bla bla she would just brief about it and we will talk about other things. I really didn’t take it serious.

Yesterday we where talking again and she made mention of it again, this is like the 5th time she is talking about it, and to be honest a feel a little bit sad. I have been here for 2years and never in my life have I even gone out with a girl. She told me she is already feeling like going out with this guy that he is nice.

Told me this guy threats him special and he is even the manager where she works.this is someone I call my fiancé, I told her I’m not comfortable with her going out with the man and she said it’s just a date. I’m boiling inside and I don’t want to overreact, in the past this same man have adviced her to leave me saying I’m too far away and I have warned her severally never to have anything to Do with him. The thing is it’s like she has made up her mind already, the man also drop her off everyday after work and she stays alone.

There is no day we talk and she won’t bring this particular guy up in her talks, I’m seriously fed up. Why go on a date with someone if you are in a relationship?

Would advise you to cut that lady off . Ashewo dey her eyes.. inform your family first before you do away with her... She has no regards for you.. see ehn if you mistakenly marry that lady and you foolishly take her abroad you will suffer for the rest of your life..... Don't be surprised she has been fucking the so called manager...

Brother man shift your attention to something productive.... She no Worth ahm.
She sees herself as the most pretty lady on the planet... More like Agbani Darego .

Stop giving her Money
Don't call her like you used to
Trust me she wnt even bother about your existence

You know why
Ponmo men are on ground to give her orgasm

No go kill yourself untop one clueless, brainless, misguided, greedy, self centered Lady..
You self no try o
Get yourself a responsible lady upthere and start your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by akins33: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Even the one that lives with u still cheats..what do u need a Nigerian girl for.Sending money to her when uv nt married her.
Shes already sleepin with the guy. Be a Redpiller now,..haba..For you to be sending her money means you very comfortable.

Dump her, block her,go on dates and enjoy urself.
No Nigerian lady is worth the stress.,they all cheat.

Nig female bankers are the greatest cheats.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2022
akins33:
Even the one that lives with u still cheats..what do u need a Nigerian girl for.Sending money to her when uv nt married her.
Shes already sleepin with the guy. Be a Redpiller now,..haba..For you to be sending her money means you very comfortable.

Dump her, block her,go on dates and enjoy urself.
No Nigerian lady is worth the stress.,they all cheat.

Nig female bankers are the greatest cheats.

i don't understand the kin stupid person Op is, you send money to her, and she sends it to her bf to start up a business for himself and get on his feet, in due time to marry her, I wish I will see this op one on one, I will knack him better 2x2 angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Jflex07(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Lol. For her to be telling you about these dates means she has an ulterior motive. I will never be in support of long distance relationship.. Op I will advise you to delete her number if possible block her from all possible channels of reaching you.. I am sure she wants you to call off the relationship yourself and that is why she is bold in telling you about these constant dates with the guy.. No woman should make you go thru any form of emotional imbalance. Move on bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by ghettochild(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Willbright:

U better commot ur mind for her... she's no longer ur fiance..
Manager will chip her n dump her when it's tired..
Is it that kind of girl u want to marry?
Inshort u will be her back up plan...if manager dump her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Makiy: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Honorable, look for an Asian girl where u dey and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Announced3: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
jogsman01:
2 good years? Alaye, you're wicked ooo? She be virgin? I'm 100% sure she's already gone to bed with the said guy, and you're over there hugging and sexing your pillows. Typical Nigerian how's ain't loyal bro, and that's where your loyalty lies?

Even if you're in Nigeria, she will cheat on you. Of you're in the same vicinity, she will cheat on you. Under the same roof bro, she will cheat. One of them is presently by my side. She called her main guy beside me last night, I immediately ask her to get out of my room for calling a guy beside me. That's the way it is here. Don't kill yourself or dey loyal to a Nigerian hoe. Oluwa awa pelu e cool

Yoruba demon cheesy grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Announced3: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
anochuko01:
Now you have your chance to state your thoughts straight with her.

If I were you, I would reassure her of my intentions to marry, and also tell her in clear terms that I would be monitoring her, and that if i confirm that there is anything between them, then it would be the end of our relationship.

Let her choose between you and the guy. Its quite obvious she isnt even telling you the full gist!

Stupid response.. that time she will be prepared to cheat and be smart
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by ominilongest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hehehe
I for say make u leave am but u go still leave am with scope
You Just continue ur life,find better pussy dey knack
She go come back,u go con make a new plan for the marriage u no go turn show face grin
U go just head back to UK con upload on your WhatsApp status say u don die since 3 years ago say na ur spirit dey roam about.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Streetmovement(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When a woman starts telling the guy she's with about another guy and keep emphazing on the topic just know her body, spirit and soul is no longer with the guys she's with, happened to me many many years ago so I can relate.

Op leave her let her do as she please cuz at this stage there's little you can do to change what's coming and you just have to learn to move on from the shit that's about to happen.

Truth be told the decision dey her hand right now and there's nothing you can do about it.

You cannot come and kill yourself

Stay on game.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by jogsman01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:

Yoruba demon cheesy grin grin grin wink
at least I didn't speak ill of the devil grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Curious345: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
JoeRizzla:
It's Over Bro.
You are the side boo

Soo naija girls still dey your mind upon say you dey abroad.
the op is a fuuul.. I feel like slapping him right away
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by babavik: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oga pls call this rubbish off.
A relationship without boundaries is no relationship. The truth is that she doesn't rate you at all. That's how SAY NO TO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Uncle96(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Willbright:

My best advice for you is to free her, you lost her already boss

She can't resist the passes from her boss and the manly feelings he throws at her . They will eventually have sex or might have. Your GF is probably another man's LovePeddler right now
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by OvertheTop(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Willbright:

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT SHE IS DOING:
IT'S ACTUALLY A MANIPULATION STRATEGY.....

SHE IS PRESSURIZING YOU INDIRECTLY TO COMMIT TO HER 100% and take her to the UK
but it's not worth it at all....because she is bold enough to flaunt other men in your face.

WOMEN DO IT A LOT TO GET WHAT THEY WANT QUICKLY.

Note: when if you do marry her....it does not still Guarantee Loyalty,
in fact, she might start comparing you to all the potential guys that could have had her to your face.
or be playing home and Away (just know marriage does not guarantee loyalty sad truth)

ITS BEST YOU MOVE ON...get a babe in the UK. Long distance relationship no dey work!
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Ikennaford: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Heathrow44:

i don't understand the kin stupid person Op is, you send money to her, and she sends it to her bf to start up a business for himself and get on his feet, in due time to marry her, I wish I will see this op one on one, I will knack him better 2x2 angry
Oraimo USB cord is better,e go resset his brain,the op is a SIMP, from his write-up you'll sense his an emotional guy, and na dem all this girls deh use play games
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by obaaderemi: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
anochuko01:
Now you have your chance to state your thoughts straight with her.

If I were you, I would reassure her of my intentions to marry, and also tell her in clear terms that I would be monitoring her, and that if i confirm that there is anything between them, then it would be the end of our relationship.

Let her choose between you and the guy. Its quite obvious she isnt even telling you the full gist!
The bolded is what he should insist on now now! The bank manager is already fvcking that girl. She is far gone..
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by obaaderemi: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Willbright:

Abi didinrin ni e ni, Willi my son? When did you become like this?

Something similar happened to me in 2004. My own na ordinary girlfriend but it still makes me very angry till today.

If a woman who's supposed to be your partner and comforter ever gushes about another man to you, especially a man who is a potential rival, drop that woman like hot charcoal.

That other man is already sleeping with her and if you marry her, his presence will forever be between you and that woman. Especially if he sleeps with her and dumps her, she will not be able to get over him. She's no longer with her brain. If you like be as handsome as Adonis, she will forever see that other man as the badest boy, the one who fvcked her your fiance Even though he knew she had a serious relationship. She will see him as champion and you as the jealous petty small boy. If you don't believe me, today call her especially at night and bring up the guy's matter, you will see how she will jump at it and be immediately excited.

The biggest mistake you will make is in trying to compare yourself to that other man. Even if you are more handsome, richer, more educated, more decent (they even disrespect this character in men, most of them Sha), she will still insist she likes the other man more. And the painful thing is that the other one is not hiding the fact that he doesn't take her seriously.

If you love your health leave her today. Tomorrow will be too late.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by RealMarv(f): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
The fact that she's rubbing it at your face and always mentions the guy in your discussion is quite disrespectful. If tables were to be turned, how would she feel. If she cares about your feeling, she shouldn't be doing that or probably she has a motive for doing that.
Everything boils down to communication. Express your dissatisfaction and see if she changes.

It's good to discuss boundaries in relationships!
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by obaaderemi: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
ominilongest:
Hehehe
I for say make u leave am but u go still leave am with scope
You Just continue ur life,find better pussy dey knack
She go come back,u go con make a new plan for the marriage u no go turn show face grin
U go just head back to UK con upload on your WhatsApp status say u don die since 3 years ago say na ur spirit dey roam about.

Honestly, this is how to treat such girls. Do as if you are still interested in the relationship. Fix marriage date, and stay away. She go nearly commit suicide. How can you mention another man's name in front of your fiance?
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Niniola2017(f): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Willbright:

Reduce d way u send money to her,ur girl naaa democracy (for d people and to d people)
Plan an August visit anytime you come to naija,,but try and focus on anything around 7:30 -8-30pm to check on her......
I can give u 100% assurance that ur babe dey collect wotowotooo
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Willbright:

Told me this guy threats him special
and he is even the manager where she works.this is someone I call my fiancé, I told her I’m not comfortable with her going out with the man and she said it’s just a date . I’m boiling inside and I don’t want to overreact, in the past this same man have adviced her to leave me saying I’m too far away and I have warned her severally never to have anything to Do with him. The thing is it’s like she has made up her mind already, the man also drop her off everyday after work and she stays alone .

Chai... put all I made bold in one box and u will get it answer. She has been feeling that guy for long and now there's a very high chance they're already fückn (I don't want to spell it out for u) they are. Leave the girl alone and let her be. Find happiness where u are. Distance is enough barrier talk more of Naija /UK

The only thing is those other guys just want to fûck her and nothing else. When her eyes clear after the numerous dicking she will wish for what she had with u. I wish u well bro. Choose peace of mind and happiness over anything ekse

1 Like

Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by NobleDeSage001: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
I know how this feels because I was once in your shoes. Similar scenario, same story.

The only person that can solve this problem is your girl. If she wants to cut ties with her manager, she can do it and stay committed to you.

In my case, I asked my babe to choose between her crush and myself. Whatever choice she makes we both must honour it respectfully. I was so mean over the phone and she knew that I have had enough of her shit with her workmate.

She cried her eyes out that day. Afterwards, she withdrew from her crush and gave herself some sense. Her roommate equally helped to speak sense into her.

Every form of free ride to and from work stopped. Hanging out for dates ended. She limited her acquaintances with her crush at work. The guy mounted pressure by different means but her brain had been reset to factory setting.

Meanwhile, since you are not on ground, you can send a mutual friend to speak to her. This approach worked for me.

If she is not willing to readjust, cut ties with her and move on.
Re: Why Go Out On A Date With A Guy When You Have A Boyfriend? by Hartman11: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
The last thing any sensible man will allow is to allow a man regularly dropping off ur gf, fiancee or wife that is the fastest way of getting into a woman.
My brother ur fiancee going on a date or not with him might not be prob but u see that of dropping her I'm SPEECHLESS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / My Friend Is 'Dying' After Being Dumped / Why Do Women Think It's A Mistake To Tell The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.