Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo (51493 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You are a fraud
How? Have I defrauded you?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We need pdp and atiku

Simple

Muslim Muslim apparently isn't working for the fanatics they hoped it would work for
We ll rather vote for Obi. Atiku n PDP belonged to the dust bin. We had a reason for reheating PDP in 2015 and they v not changed till now. If Atiku, you or any northern minion is banking on mammoth votes from North, you al are joking. Everyone is wise to know the small devil from the big devil and separate them from the Angel.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by dododawa1: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Social media election is different to real life election.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Umsworld: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zorn:
You don't have sense truely .

Say that to your yam legged canibal mother
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by DukeofUmueri247: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
ASAPFERG:
If tinubu nor win, then.
Make Nigeria divide
Na ur village people go divide the country.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Shut your dirty trap up terrorist !
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by NessFortunate: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We need pdp and atiku

Simple

Muslim Muslim apparently isn't working for the fanatics they hoped it would work for

i no be timaya but i concur. PDP Is the party and Atiku is the man. #AtikuIsComing

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by africandollar: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
even a broken clock is right twice a day! grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by shegra58: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey
go and spit on your people Killing themselves in Anambra and stop wasting your spit on the Yoruba's
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by WhizdomXX(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey
Somebody that is openly campaigning for Atiku. How do you people reason this things?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Samajogs: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga...the party we have here is what. Open your eyes an think holistically
gozmok1:
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Thank you all
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by davidl7: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uncle, simple tell us to vote for Atiku Abubakar!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by jonahhh: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
He forgot that every one that ever ruled the United States of America have been distance relatives the only one that might not be in that family tree is trump and tey hate him to death lmao… Gumi is a joke. You people to stop comparing America to Nigeria when it comes to politics abeg…

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2022
invigilator:
We need to stop lying to each other at some point

Absolutely brother, you get the gist. Lols
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by faceland: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Gumi is also playing 'wayo' because he is too popular to say the raw truth.

Tinubu should read the "handwriting on the wall" and at least step down for Osibanjo.

Let us be logical. The only reason you choose to be 2nd place is it you can't be first place. They have Atiku as the main candidate is why should they settle for Shetima as deputy?

Even the APC party chairman would vote Atiku and he would justify it based on that "it is my turn" statement.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Umsworld:

ZOMBIDIENTS ARE COMING FOR HIS HEAD

Since Gumi knows the road to all bandits in Nigeria , is he also spokesman to bandits in the South East?

How does he get his information?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by faceland: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2022
NessFortunate:

i no be timaya but i concur. PDP Is the party and Atiku is the man. #AtikuIsComing

The sad reality is that Shatima would vote for Atiku on that day.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Kingspin(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Buhari was experienced but how far is Nigeria today?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by nduchucks: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Gumi makes a lot of excellent points here. For all practical purposes, he is Atikulated.

Emilokan has screwed up Tinubu's chances. If by any chance Jagaba wins, his VP should be able to reign in the terrorists, given what we know about Shettima.

All told, we may have to hold our noses and support Atiku.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Adex3322: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2022
I’ve heard it many times that this man is very daft and he’s a thief but I believe it today.. is he now pointing to Atiku we should vote for him or what I think we youth has only one work to do and the work is we want to amend the constitution no senate must collect more than #2000,000 salary with no any allowance and highest even president should not collect more than #500,000...all these stupid tickets should be #1,000 while presidential should be #3,000
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Adex3322: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2022
nduchucks:
Gumi makes a lot of excellent points here. For all practical purposes, he is Atikulated.

Emilokan has screwed up Tinubu's chances. If by any chance Jagaba wins, his VP should be able to reign in the terrorists, given what we know about Shettima.

All told, we may have to hold our noses and support Atiku.

Can you just give a reason to support him?? I had been trying this for more than 15 years now so what’s wrong with him what did he want nothing just power is it a must? We don’t need anyone want power with must please

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Poets, Preachers, Politicians, Philosophers and the press are cut from the nearly the same fabric, which is LIES and Manipulations! Sadly, the general populace will always fall for their bag of tricks.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by rippa(m): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Umsworld:

U see ur life
You can't make useful point
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Joe4real1988(m): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Umsworld:

Bro South East don't romance or sugarcoat a failed leader/representative because tribe. Get that into your blocked head.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Joe4real1988(m): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin grin

This man has sense more than all Tinubu urchins both home and abroad and on NL

I didn't know this man is more educated than all of you
U dey mind those yeye yoots destroyed by tribalism undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Akanbiedu(m): 1:31am On Sep 13, 2022
This PDP sheik

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2022
This Nigeria dey vex me. We are too religious and tribalistic
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by nduchucks: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Adex3322:

Can you just give a reason to support him?? I had been trying this for more than 15 years now so what’s wrong with him what did he want nothing just power is it a must? We don’t need anyone want power with must please

Unfortunately, as a practical matter, Obi cannot win and Tinubu's emi lokan claim has disqualified him as far as I am concerned. That leaves Atiku, warts and all, for the electorate to pick.

Ideally the youths will rise up across the country and demand immediate restructuring and be willing to die for the cause. You and I know that such is impossible given the current crop of youths we have in this country.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Mulisanana: 2:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Chinese police strengthen international law enforcement cooperation in cracking down on telecom and network fraud
https://enapp.globaltimes.cn/article/1275083
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by pat077: 2:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Rubbish. So, it is now that u know that America doesn't talk about power rotation, but u ppl wanted to set the country ablaze in 2015 because u wanted power to return to the north. Stop been clever by half, just say you are supporting ur fellow northern like you did supported buhari in 2015. Talking about experience, how has buhari's experience move the country forward? Experience politician my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.