Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74947 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Kam2021: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Fuckernizer:

Na u e no go better for... Go donate ur own na... Anumpama.

Long live David.
Getouut. If your humanity is dead stop the mentions.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Minocat: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Contact me 08060634831 I av a solution
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2022
May Jehovah heal you,amen !
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by newdawn2017(f): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2022
LordIsaac:
This is a wake up call to Nigerian leaders. You have all failed this girl, including her father. May God raise leaders that will make Americans and Europeans travel to Nigeria for treatment. May God help the poor lady and heal her 100%.
yet u re ignoring sowore come 2023 presidential election & all AACparty candidates vying for governorship, councillors, house of rep, state House of assembly, governorship, local government chairman etc. U re not yet ready. undecided
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Luckysbab: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2022
elnath:

I have. Thank you.

Kudos
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Darkjudge24: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2022
I laugh wit urhobo voice, Ekweremadu don hear'am, Money fail'am
Corridor of power fail'am
god of men with fake ministration still fail'am
Who go come for the daughter rescue? Who shall be her hero?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Osanoghodua1: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2022
May God send help in Jesus name.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by newdawn2017(f): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2022
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesnt stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen
U re see a true compassionate leaders on sowore & the entire AACparty team who re candidates vying for different positions come2023, with but one goal & agenda including loyalty to nigerian citizens only, but u choose to look away. U never ready. Keep going with the recycling of rebranded & repackaged fraud them Atiku, ikpeazu, orji uzor Kalu, Adam oshomole, ortom, dickson, Tinubu, kwankwaso obi Pandora etc una never ready. undecided
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by LoveGifted(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2022
She doesn't need Organ donation.

I will send her an Email.

Let her try Organic Stem Cells Therapy.

She will come back here to testify.

That is what GOD has been using to save our Kidney Failure Patients especially those booked for Transplant.

They are all Alive today.

I wish I still have the woman's number whose husband was booked for Kidney Transplant last year.

She was asked to bring 400 Million Naira by her Doctors until we helped her.

Today her husband is fine and healthy.

Na she and her husband go convince you sef no be even me.

Same with Evangelist (Mrs). Her own case was so bad because there was Urea in her blood. She was Swollen.

Now she is healed up. No transplant.

Her Kidneys are now like that of a new born baby's own according to her Doctors test report on her.

For all these people, no surgery, no transplant, nothing.

Oh...God has really used me to touch so many lives and save them from untimely death.

The reality of it all is just dawning on me now by just seeing this post.

After the treatment, Her Kidneys will be REGENERATED.

They would Regenerate back on its own, Heal up and start functioning like normal kidneys.

The first sign she would notice is that she would gradually not be needing Dialysis anymore.

And It Requires NO SURGERIES ATALL!!!

First thing tomorrow, I will send this Ekewere daughter a message of the process via the Email they dropped.

Whether she believes it or not, Atleast I did my own path in saving her life.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by grandstar(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2022
madridguy:
I pray to God Almighty to heal your kidney and make them work as HE created them to work.

I wish there's something PMB can do to get Ekweremadu off the UK hook so he can run around for his daughter.

Ekweremadu go cheap beans small O!
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by madridguy(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin grin I understand bros.

Okoroawusa:

I no dey too comment on threads these days. I choose. Also I don't reply mentions or argue with people. So on a thread I might have at most two comments.
I am online 24/7 but Nairaland is more like the place I come to follow trending news and not necessarily to comment, argue, squabble or engage in verbal altercations with kids that started growing pubic hairs in 2015.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Lexit: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Rahkman:
How much her papa go give me if I donate 1
She said Na free donor she dey look for cos of UK law. Imagine!
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by dontrulee: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2022
You must be joking.
Give you a kidney out of compassion with no reward?? grin

This one still dey play Sha.
Hope you find one soon Sha. Get well soon
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by shantti(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2022
jrusky:
I will be so mad with that fraud of a boy if this lady die because if not this case involved her parent would have find other means to help their daughter.

How do you know the boy is a fraud and not ike ekweremadu, can u please prove this with a concrete evidence and not assumptions?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by dontrulee: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2022
FSGS is focal segmental glomerulo scelerosis.
Your condition is a nephritic+ nephrotic syndrome. Unfortunately a highly genetic one. I hope you survive it. grin
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by shantti(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2022
jaxxy:

I didn't make any promise and lie so it's left for the scammer to prove himself innocent of scamming and lying to authorities.

Why do we like worshipping our oppressors? Can u prove that the boy is a scammer. UK that decided to arrest Ike ekweremadu, u r smarted than them bah?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by newdawn2017(f): 1:09am On Sep 13, 2022
ukaface:
At least you have money for dialysis
I see lots of patients on AIT always asking for donations just to have a dialysis, them never even dey reason kidney transplant money.
Wo, na God go save all of us.
yet u choose Atiku, obi, Tinubu, kwankwaso or Waziri as against SoworeMagashi2023 & all the AACparty team candidates contesting for different position??
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by kareemkamil(m): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2022
She should talk to to her brothers and sisters whether she can sees someone among them, to help her out.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by DAramis: 1:44am On Sep 13, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
It is obvious that her siblings and family members refused to donate their kidneys. In these kinda case one finds out who really loves them in their whole families.

Smoking would not nercerssarily have caused the kidney problems, it would be genes usually or what she was fed when she was a child. what was her dangerous lifestyle?
When I mean by smoking, I actually meant smoking shisha, popping cracks, eating cookie produced with molly.

As for dangerous lifestyle, It is in regards to eating unhealthy foods, and the fast-lane high street drugs which She could have done. .

It is well known case that, in Nigeria, most students especially women are now into taking ice (Methy...) in order to get extremely high before engaging in a wide marathon sexual romps. Cough syrup mixed with coke, Pepsi mixed with mint drugs etc are something that can get you 'high but also destroy your kidney or livers'.

Like I said, I doubt the genetic stuff she is saying.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by GoodIsGod: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2022
madridguy:
I pray to God Almighty to heal your kidney and make them work as HE created them to work.

I wish there's something PMB can do to get Ekweremadu off the UK hook so he can run around for his daughter.

Obasanjo would have done something to get the man released if he was the President. He might try and not succeed o. But Baba would have tried.

I pity the lady. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by CheapHomes1: 2:33am On Sep 13, 2022
madridguy:

That's lovely. Don't worry. Buhari will write to madam truss to release ekwerenmadu because na big man. Has buhari sought justice for the wife and kids of the physically challenged nigerian who was killed in broad day light on the streets of Italy?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by CheapHomes1: 2:37am On Sep 13, 2022
LoveGifted:
She doesn't need Organ donation.

I will send her an Email.

Let her try Organic Stem Cells Therapy.

She will come back here to testify.

That is what GOD has been using to save our Kidney Failure Patients especially those booked for Transplant.

They are all Alive today.

I wish I still have the woman's number whose husband was booked for Kidney Transplant last year.

She was asked to bring 400 Million Naira by her Doctors until we helped her.

Today her husband is fine and healthy.

Na she and her husband go convince you sef no be even me.

Same with Evangelist (Mrs). Her own case was so bad because there was Urea in her blood. She was Swollen.

Now she is healed up. No transplant.

Her Kidneys are now like that of a new born baby's own according to her Doctors test report on her.

For all these people, no surgery, no transplant, nothing.

Oh...God has really used me to touch so many lives and save them from untimely death.

The reality of it all is just dawning on me now by just seeing this post.

After the treatment, Her Kidneys will be REGENERATED.

They would Regenerate back on its own, Heal up and start functioning like normal kidneys.

The first sign she would notice is that she would gradually not be needing Dialysis anymore.

First thing tomorrow, I will send this Ekewere daughter a message of the process via the Email they dropped.

Whether she believes it or not, Atleast I did my own path in saving her life.

Why are you announcing it on nairaland that you send her a mail?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by CheapHomes1: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2022
hammer567:

DO NOT INSULT HER FATHER.

HE DID THE RIGHT THING, ANY FATHER WILL DO.

MEN HAVE DONE FAR WORST FOR THEIR DAUGHTER.

I MEAN, IF EKWEREMADU WAS AS BAD AS YOU AND THE DEMONIC BRITISH EMPIRE PAINT HIM, HE WOULD HAVE KIDNAP AND MURDERED ABOUT 20 PEOPLE FOR A KIDNEY TO SAVE HIS DAUGHTER LIFE.

HE HAS THE MONEY AND BOYZ DEY JOBLESS.

IT IS DONE IN NAIJA, MORE THAN YOU THINK.

Where did he get the money you say he has?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by doublecross(m): 2:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Come back to Nigeria for your treatment. Your dad and his cohorts have made everything possible in Nigeria. If it can't be done here, then i am sorry you have to pay for the sins of your father. So so sorry
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by 7arrows: 3:28am On Sep 13, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

I'm so touched honestly as a father myself. I wish there was something I could do. Ill pray for 1.min for u that the God of speedy answers should respond to ur plea and rewrite ur medical history.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2022
I pray she gets instant healing. It's actually wrong to accuse his dad as one if th3 problems Nigeria is facing. It's wrong connecting her situation to whatever his Dad has done while in office. And it's bad to to wish her family evil in this time of crises.
Ekweremadu in his legit effort to save her daughter's life got into trouble and right now their situation is not smiling at all.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by REALretep(m): 3:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Botking:
Money money money, the said it answered all things, I guess the same money will solve your problem, good luck
My brother
Life is really crazy
Life can humble anybody irrespective of status
I hope people get to learn that money obviously cannot answer all things.

God remains the ultimate. Obey His commands, and you will be fine

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by emanobis(m): 3:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Are you aware of how many Nigerians who are silently Asking for help but none came their way die to the wickedness and selfishness of our leaders which your dad happens to be one of them?
You are opportuned to have studied abroad but many Nigerians couldn't afford it.
Would you have also checked out on many Nigerians who need help but here you are asking for help from the Hungry, unemployed, homeless,and unfortunate Nigerians for their help...May God have mercy on you
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Spidermon: 3:57am On Sep 13, 2022
I think she is lying.
She looks bleached which is more likely connected to her kidney issues.

Genetic nephrotic syndrome in blacks is unlikely.

The father can afford to buy a dialysis machine....he has stolen enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Tell your daddy to kidnap another person's child and harvest their kidneys.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by CaptainFM1: 4:05am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Though the message has a tone of a life of uncommon privileges and elitism, it is really touching and humblying as well.

May God's countenance shine upon her and may she find favour.

While at it, she can actually come to Nigeria to save cost.
check my signature for free stuffs!

They will not bring her to Nigeria na because they don't believe in Nigeria health services. If only her patent used their influence to develop our health sector when in government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.