Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! (2711 Views)

To Send Her Away Or Forget The Past As If It Never Happened. I'm In A Dilemma / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by aronski(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
After reading all comments, I can see a lot if people saying "I can't get married to a hoe" and so on...

And the question I ask myself is "how do one know a woman/man who is a hoe"

NB: Am using "hoe" to describe men/ladies who has been sleeping around with others, not that they collect money from others after they do (like the normal prostitution we know) but have a lifestyle of such for pleasure.

Most women/men married today have a very irritating life when u ask most of them about their past. U can no longer tell who is this and that. It is not written on the fore head, some even hide it with character and u will be lost. The only advice I have for anyone reading this is that your prayer to God when u are in search of a spouse to marry (for life) should be;

God should give u a wife/husband, (u are not saying He should give u a virgin or not) but a wife/husband. Someone who is good, someone who will respect you and your "Marriage" together.

This world is so immoral. U might be a person who respects his/her body but end up with someone who does not (but this is not my wish for any) but life can happen to anyone. We humans made the world so out of our evil desires.

Oh no! What a world! even the young ones are no longer innocent.

Damn! when it comes to this anyone can end up with a hoe, its not about marrying a virgin/going after one or even feeling like u know how to choose a man/woman for yourself but anyone can end up with one.

Am not discouraging anybody from keeping his/her body holy or having respect for his/her body for I desire such too...

But God help us all sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by AdamuKD: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Miravik900:
So b*tches out there will be telling them simps not to judge a woman's past as she might have turned a new leaf! Guyman that is where you fail once a hoe is always a hoe. Flee from any lady with more than 2 body counts
I fear oh. Jesu
Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Miravik900:

Swears bro I can never marry in this life
No swear for yourself bro just to form redpill o.

Those niggars hammering her like that ain't they future husbands and dads?

We talk as if these ladies are sleeping with ghosts.
Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by BentizilL: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Haha funny shit grin grin cheesy
Somebody future wife.. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by Nlanalyst: 5:21pm On Mar 24
Re: Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! by spencekat(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24
Chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last / Why Do Relationships Break / How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.