Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,683 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? (1124 Views)

What Can You Do With 5M / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Myer(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2022
gshsj:
I'm in this dilemma. That amount is sitting in my acct and might be there for one or two months before its mobilized
If you were in my shoes and u intend to use it to make money before its mobilized within one or two months, in what way will u invest it within that period to make some profit for yourself.
I will appreciate honest input.
And if it work out well, i promise to show love as money doesnt really freak me that much.

Since it's just 1 or 2 months? I'll advise against a major investment. You can invest like a million (fight the greed) into a get rich quick scheme like bitcoin or forex and hope to be lucky.
Pls do your research though.

Hope it's not other people's money? Cos then you go cough out the money if the plan no jell o. Make you no come dey shake like jello.lol
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by joinnow: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2022
gshsj:
I'm in this dilemma. That amount is sitting in my acct and might be there for one or two months before its mobilized
If you were in my shoes and u intend to use it to make money before its mobilized within one or two months, in what way will u invest it within that period to make some profit for yourself.
And if it work out well, i promise to show love as money doesnt really freak me that much.
Step 1.Register with Payoneer
Step 2 Register with Grey
Step 3 buy Payoneer worth 5million
Step 4 move the Payoneer dollar account it to grey account pound account
Step 5 convert the pound account to naira using grey black market exchange rate. Voila you will make the exchange rate difference.
Let say you are moping up the Payoneer fund at 600 and selling at 700 that 100 gain per dollar.Let assume 5m get you 9k dollar x 100 = 900k naira gain
Assuming each transaction is 1week so therefore 900k naira x 4 = equal 3.6million naira gain.
Note above two companies are legit.
I have another physical method... If you don't like this.
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2022
gshsj:

Use 1million out of it to trade forex for two weeks... return the capital and use your gain for further trading...all you need is the right signal...10 trading with 6-7 wins will make good money for you.

Remember bring out how much you could afford to keep back just incase..if 2m or more is not much, you will gain more.
Re: What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? by Terkx(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Olayetan:

Will real estate give a ROI in 2months?
it depends on how much you put up for a house, possibly a flat for rent at a particular rate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do White Men Small Dic Ks / What My Mum Did To Me Today / How Is An Average Nigerian Surviving This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.