Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Can You Do With 5M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do With 5M (2877 Views)

What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do With 5M by Athena6(f): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2023
So my half brother sold a piece of my father property and I received my share which was 5M, my intention was to use the money to relocate out of naija but seeing as how things are very expensive I decided to pause and wait till next year so as to be able to add to it.
I am working so I dont need to touch the money but I need to invest the money because it sitting in my account will probably just devalue it.
So is there any business I can do and mind you I am planning on something I can easily just withdraw the money when it is time for me to relocate.
Please advice needed

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Zonefree(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Go and buy dollar and keep.

18 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Thugnificent(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2023
I'll buy shares in companies like MTN etc and some plots of land in my town. Will also invest in food business

10k will really go a long way in my life right now. Can you be the angel sent to help my life

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by madridguy(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2023
I think the only business that can keep your money value is property. If you know where you can buy land with no Omo-Onile wahala buy it and make the necessary papers.

I hope our leaders will do something quick to safe our Naira.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Nuelsupreme(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Currently in the same situation, please GOOD I'm following patiently
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Please steer clear from any ponzi scheme,forex trading and betting platform.....

I can't advice you on the kind of busyness I would have ventured into if I were in your shoe...Cuz you wouldn't have an idea about it......

Let others come to your rescue.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Athena6(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Please steer clear from any ponzi scheme,forex trading and betting platform.....

I can't advice you on the kind of busyness I would have ventured into if I were in your shoe...Cuz you wouldn't have an idea about it......

Let others come to your rescue.
Thanks i lost 100k last year to a ponzi scheme, since then I have stop any get rich fast scheme.
My intention is even it to get 50k monthly from the money until it's time to make use of it, I am working so I can adding to it monthly too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Athena6(f): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2023
madridguy:
I think the only business that can keep your money value is property. If you know where you can buy land with no Omo-Onile wahala buy it and make the necessary papers.

I hope our leaders will do something quick to safe our Naira.
Thanks but I am planning on relocating February of next year and I dont want any investment that will be hard to pull out from.
I think selling property or land will take time when it will time for me to go

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Do you have every of your traveling documents ready? Or you just want to start the process?

Athena6:

Thanks but I am planning on relocating February of next year and I dont want any investment that will be hard to pull out from.
I think selling property or land will take time when it will time for me to go

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Athena6(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2023
madridguy:
Do you have every of your traveling documents ready? Or you just want to start the process?

I have only done my passport so basically I am just starting the process

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Op,take that dollar advice serious

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by cybersoldiers: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Athena6:
So my half brother sold a piece of my father property and I received my share which was 5M, my intention was to use the money to relocate out of naija but seeing as how things are very expensive I decided to pause and wait till next year so as to be able to add to it.
I am working so I dont need to touch the money but I need to invest the money because it sitting in my account will probably just devalue it.
So is there any business I can do and mind you I am planning on something I can easily just withdraw the money when it is time for me to relocate.
Please advice needed

I'm a distributor of a fast moving product and also part member of production, with that amount, after a strong paper work fully documented between our lawyers, I will pay you 500k sixty days from the day your payment was received.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Emmaneze: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:
Go and buy dollar and keep.
You smoke??
Dollar wey de crash and uncrash every second grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Fidecoo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Athena6:
Please advice needed

Just go and open a dollar account,
Keep a close watch on exchange rate and when dollar drops just buy and then deposit it into your dollar account, and leave it till you have decided on what to do.
Believe me bro, you won't lose.
But for any other business, sorry you fit no succeed base on this our current economy situation.

Access bank for over 2months plus have refused to drop my 8M I used as a collateral for a B.G contract with them.

You can always have access to your dom account and use the money anytime you may need or when opportunity calls

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Shinjawestside: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:
Op,take that dollar advice serious

Dollar price is dropping...
Wrong advice
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Yhemzie(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Athena6:
Please advice needed
Though the money is a little bit small. Nevertheless, you can still partner with some reputable micro finance institutions that are into proof of fund provision for the japa people. I did the one of 10M with the support of my wife, and we're getting up to 300k as interest on monthly basis. The interest rate is always between 3-5% on monthly basis depending on bank. The good path is that, the people you're borrowing the money won't have access to it. It's really a booming business at this japa period.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by G12(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yhemzie:

Though the money is a little bit small. Nevertheless, you can still partner with some reputable micro finance institutions that are into proof of fund provision for the japa people. I did the one of 10M with the support of my wife, and we're getting up to 300k as interest on monthly basis. The interesting rate is always between 3-5% on monthly basis depending on bank. The good path is that, the people you're borrowing the money won't have access to it. It's really a booming business at this japa period.

Great idea. Nice way to earn passive income. Can you mention the MFB you're using or any other good option?
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by donbachi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Dollar price is dropping...
Wrong advice
Dollar that will get to 1200naira by December

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Shinjawestside: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:

Risky to buy now...

Price is dropping so fast
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by BigDawsNet: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Athena6:
Please advice needed

Not sure abt any business idea right now with the faulty economy... just open a fixed deposit... you bank will keep your money and wyou will likely gain some interest... withdraw when you ready to use it..
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Yhemzie(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
G12:

Great idea. Nice way to earn passive income. Can you mention the MFB you're using or any other good option?
I partner with Globus bank, I heard Jaiz bank is also doing well.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by OKOATA(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Buy some usdt dollars and safe it but if the verdicts removes BAT better withdraw your money instantly cos with 🦇 on the throne expect dollar to rise.
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Not sure abt any business idea right now with the faulty economy... just open a fixed deposit... you bank will keep your money and wyou will likely gain some interest... withdraw when you ready to use it..
Interest rates now suck.
Shinjawestside:

Risky to buy now...

Price is dropping so fast
It is dropping sluggishly.
donbachi:
Very possible

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by wale8486: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
i have an half plot of land at ikorodu with foundation of one 2 bedroom and 4 room and parlor self contain valued for 3.5 million. if u are interested send me a WHATSAPP CHAT ALONE on 08034949104. No agent oo. its mine and 100 % safe.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by BigDawsNet: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
spencekat:
Interest rates now suck.

Yea, obviously... but the priority is that your capital is in safe hands.. and you can access it when you ready to use it...

If you bank that money in ur savings account... personal expenses may tempt you to remove inside..

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Shinjawestside: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
wale8486:
i have an half plot of land at ikorodu with foundation of one 2 bedroom and 4 room and parlor self contain valued for 3.5 million. if u are interested send me a WHATSAPP CHAT ALONE on 08034949104. No agent oo. its mine and 100 % safe.

Share the picture here..
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by wale8486: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Share the picture here..

I dont hav d pix on my phone,if u are interested,hi me on whatsapp i can call on those living beside my land to help me with d pictures
Re: What Can You Do With 5M by Streetmovement(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Since you say you dey plan to travel by February next year, you better keep your money for the japa instead of looking for where to dump your money cuz right now this economy is not smiling, them fit scam you part II no dey o.

You're already working sef, so what do you think will generate quick cash for you within the period of time that you're here for? Think about it o before you go throway money wey you nor get o.

Focus on your work while working on your japa, if you want to add to your japa money look elsewhere rather than touch your japa money cuz if he reduce your name will be sorry...your name will be Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by ezechi242: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
THAT MONEY CAN GET YOU A LAND U COULD SELL FOR AT MOST 7 TO 8 MILLION NEXT YEAR.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5M by FitCorper: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Athena6:

Please advice needed

Follow my instructions below.
1.Take part of the money and go purchase land in any peaceful state you like.
2.Open a Binance account.
3. Verify account with bvn or nin.
4.Save the rest money and use it to buy usdt when the time comes. Naira will soon appreciate against the dollar in a few weeks. Tinubu has just started Economics.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPAY No Longer Gives Daily LogIn Cashback And Free Transfer Reduced To 3 Per Day / Just A Few Months To Our Marriage, These Sad Memories Wont Just Go! / Your Views On Couples Living Apart Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.