Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) (35301 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by GamalNasser: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Then simply go back to the paradise you left for over hyped lagos. its that not the logical thing to do.
if i leave nigeria get to US nd somehow i feel its overnight, nigeria is better no one needs to beg me b4 i carry my bag n return to Nigeria naw. i don't have to go about insulting american citizens

You are not a Lagosian ..I am a full blooded Lagosian, I was born in this city

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
They said there’s no erosion in Lagos.

They say it’s only in the south east so you see erosions .

South east is addressing her erosion problems while Lagos erosion lingers

This is definitely ikotun the first time i visited that area I was shocked that places like that are in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2022
GamalNasser:

You are not a Lagosian ..I am a full blooded Lagosian, I was born in this city

Was that suppose to generate an arguement, lo fii gba owo nii bank. bye

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See this one,if you are not a Lagosian take back this nonsense you wrote grin
I am not Yoruba,but I bet you that you are not more Lagosian than I am.
You see that you do speak like a child,the Country is One and so everyone has a right to be anywhere doing their business Legally.
Have you ever been to Enugu,mehn you should go out more grin
While we appreciate that Lagos is trying,we must never be overzealous and forget that Lagos can do better much more better.
Go Mile 12 now make you see how far.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.

when it comes to dragging lagos that is what igbos know how to do best, if you want to remind an igbo is he a Nigerian just threaten him with Lagos ... he go begin read national anthem.

Funnily igbos won't even drag PH that is less than 2hrs drive from east buh they will pass thru ondo, oyo, ogun, enter lagos at night and wake the next morning to be full blooded lagosians cheesy

awon eleribu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Swimming in the mud like pigs despite the $50billion dollar IGR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lagos is a very disorganized area... With 80% slum

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:
Please stop

Please stop

Please stop

Is okay
These people should please Stop
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
alizma:
With these pictures now, every blame will go to Tinubu because they believe he has stole everything in Lagos but when you show them the good part of Lagos, they will tell you not to attribute those wonderful part to him. Frustrated and confused people.
Are you trying to say Pa Jakande,Ambode and Fashola did nothing?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
And why should the mods allow this kinda thread into the front page. The OP lightskinnigga also needs to be banned for all his derogatory posts on the thread. Nairaland is getting out of hand, seun and his mods need to be monitored by the DSS. Don't cry foul if this forum eventually gets taken down by the government.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Advocate500: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Sowore the idiot, flood happens in USA, Europe, Asia, and every where else round the world.
when it happens in aba is government negligence,but in Lagos na natural disaster? If hypocrisy is a person?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Teenwolf(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lagos dey overrated sha

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
The truth is that Tinubu really destroyed Lagos but thank God for Fashola and Ambode for salvaging the little they can. Lagos is still a big mess.

Which one you do,which one sowore do,which one obi and atiku do , which one your parents do

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
GamalNasser:
This is why I get furious when clowns say Tinubu fixed Lagos ....which fix ? Lagos should be 500 times better if Tinubu hadnt captured the state

In what state do you live by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
JOemmy:

This is definitely ikotun the first time i visited that area I was shocked that places like that are in lagos.
that isn't ikotun..thag place is Mende in Ikeja just after Maryland near KICC

Lagos is slum... 70% slum. I live here and I know the city on and out.... Just make your money here and find some sane city to go on vacation during Xmas abeg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
So Tinubu is responsible for the bad things in Lagos but not the good things? See confused idiots.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by elmaz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
show me the good parts of lagos ..blind ppl.. blue print of lagos owned by tinubu to the end..smh blind ppl .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Lagos is an overrated dirty slum.

If you stay in Lagos or have been to Lagos you'll understand what I'm saying.

The place too dirty no be small. It is currently the most dirtiest City in Nigeria right now
visit Aba..then come back and edit your mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lagos is too small, that is the problem. There are local governments in the North that are bigger than Lagos at least x2 but with less than 500k people, meanwhile Lagos host over 20M people, and it's the smallest state in Nigeria. Problems like these are meant to occur. Not excusing the lack of political will to develop Lagos, after all its GDP is larger than countries such as Ghana, but its challenges are huge also.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
GamalNasser:

The Island is even worse than the mainland sef ..na Island I dey live na , nothing special
Idumota and the likes na also part of island. You no get money enjoy the beautiful state yet you dey complain. Poor creature like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
I pity anyone who thinks lagos is world class

Una never travel before

A kaduna as a city is far more healthier, cleaner and family friendly than lagos

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by viodemus: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
oga Tinubu is not among the first five best governors of Lagos state.

1) Lateef Jakande

2) Buba Marwa

3) Fashola ( and he was bullied by Tinubu and mc olowo, but still did better)

4) Amode ( his sin with Tinubu was that he refused to be bullied any longer) and he didn't borrow his way out.

5) Sanwo ( he is currently financing tinubu with Lagos money) but we can see that if he wasn't bullied, he would've done even more.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:
Agbado urchins, can lie for late queen Elizabeth

Despite the high pump of capital from federal coffers
And development left behind by colonial
Yet agbado urchins will denied this is not a part of the illusion mega Lagos

Why Peter Obi wan die for Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Johel(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Sowore has taken to Twitter to knock those bent on voting tinubu with a scathing remark..

He said;

https://twitter.com/yelesowore/status/1569324817228120065?s=21&t=anLDHGBkPEEhY5AdVwewKw

Ofcos, the agbado Tinubu destroyed Lagos...but some Dingbats are too dumb to realise.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Greenlight123: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eko onibaje

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by 1gbdata: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
nawa
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
This is Lagos, the self acclaimed New York of Nigeria

But Peter Obi is Living in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na only Lagos dey for all those pictures? Where the BAT work na?

Or they want to tell us that Lagos was not like that at his tenure? Or is that the so called blueprint?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by moyosore32: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
This is lekki, Lagos richest neighborhood..

It’s being flooded..

Plot of land here is sold for #700m

Na so so hearsay all of una obituaries dey rant all over nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Sleyk: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
One good thing about God is "he'll not allow you to live in Lagos unless you've wronged him".

Eko adugbo
Eko shanties.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why is he admitting it now? people think having a tribesman in power guarantees success. It does not. The Northerners benefitted more from Goodluck than his own people. He was busy trying to please them. Buhari himself cannot guarantee the safety of his own people. There has not been anything major done but individuals gulping the cash and siphoning it overseas.

Muslims argue that the Quran appears some 70 times in the Quran.

surah 6:155 And, this is a book that WE have revealed and blessed. so, follow it and fear so that you may receive mercy

surah 2:2 This is the book , do not doubt it. In it is a guidance for for the God-conscious

Now, recall that this book was written after about 25 years.

Just like your age 4 baby sister asking you to eat this party rice when it will only be prepared at her wedding 25 years later.

Ask them, what BOOK was the allah and the quran asking them to follow?

Now, you have to understand that Hubal, the moon god and the star god sopdet already had religious books in the kaaba. Even when mohammed was about to be attacked, he was reciting the Hazaj meter rather than the quran.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
but really..

sanwo - olu needs to get rid of makoko and embark on flood control projects

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Dvdpity: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu is a drug baron a dirty corrupt bastard and a full blown criminal.
Atiku is a dirty corrupt bastard, hardend criminal and full blown terrorist.

Nigerians are tired of APC regime of terror, subjugation and suffering.
Nigerians are tired of PDP 16yrs of misrule and mismanagement, corruption and stealing of public funds.

Never again. Nigerians want a new version, plans and a better change.

Labor party is where we must fight to lead this country out of APC devilish hell.

2023 election is between the Nigerian poor masses and the rich Nigerians who share dollars among themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest / Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.