Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) (78705 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by DonroxyII: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Most single people post stuff like this.

If the girl decided to be a slut, how is it a slight to the man?

I'm surprised how many people even liked the post!

Shows how twisted our society has become.

The disloyal friend and the whoring wife are the wrong ones, yet it's the man who got married that's the simp?

Society is in trouble.
Emotions can't Help Anybody in this 21st Century.

Welcome to the New World ...
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by TonyBby: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t let a husband stops you from finding the love of your life. ZoneFree I hope you agree with this as well.

Ain't you the same pussy girl claiming I don't know yo true identity??

A hoe will always gon be a hoe.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
TonyBby:

Ain't you the same pussy girl claiming I don't know yo true identity??

A hoe will always gon be a hoe.
Don’t be silly, that’s a quote from one of your very own ZoneFree. Hoe is a tool used for farm work
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by TonyBby: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t be silly, that’s a quote from one of your very own ZoneFree. Hoe is a tool used for farm work

Lmfao, haha guess you got my message, cause you're for the streets.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
TonyBby:

Lmfao, haha guess you got my message, cause you're for the streets.
So you wish. Yeye boy
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by TonyBby: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
So you wish. Yeye boy

I don't just wish. I speak facts, that's why I don't write speeches. Pussy girl.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
TonyBby:

I don't just wish. I speak facts, that's why I don't write speeches. Pussy girl.
Guys that bears tony are usually very stubborn, uncouth and a cheat. Oya run along
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by TonyBby: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Guys that bears tony are usually very stubborn, uncouth and a cheat. Oya run along

Yeah I do cheat, everyone does, even you in one sense or the other. But I'm solely responsible for mine and I don't hide it.
What bout you?, No loud am, everyone knows you run along with the Bible Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Munzy14:

The thing pain you reach like this.. grin grin

Women only play foolish men.

When your wife knows you sabi wassup,she will thread with caution.
Hard truth but allow simps to learn
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hard truth but allow simps to learn
It's a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
She's a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by ifexfree24: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
There's nothing wrong with what she did.

That hotel isnt just hidden enough.

if she was unmarried...
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by obinna58(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
OKOATA:
angry angry
Go and check very well things like this usually happen to guys that mostly kneel to propose. The first classification of a 1st class SIMP is a man that proposes to a lady while kneeling down like a fool especially in the public view.

Funniest thing maybe he's one of those SIMPing fools that always cry on their wedding day, your friends bunking your wife while the SIMP shedding mumu tears on wedding day. The same mumu tears he shed on wedding day is the same SIMPing tears he's doing right now. Thunder fire you dia.
Fatality!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
"baby you did this to me....baby you did this to me!!!!" OLODO!

the rule is very simple and i dont understand why people try to change it: you meet her in the streets, do what you gotta do and chop am, then bring the biatch right back to where you found her so others can sample and chop too.

how many times are we gonna have to tell you yeye simps that:"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN OLOSHOES INTO GFs... OR GOD FORBIDS, HOUSEWIVES!!!!
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Emilo(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2022
He is still saying baby u did this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......loooooooooollll.............olodo
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Cadygosh: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wonders shall never end.. The lady wasnt even remorseful, she was still saying wetin I do..

Brother you marry street gurl ooo.. so unfortunate
Foreverdope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-QlchI7yQ

A Nigerian man who recently got married became overtly emotional when he caught his wife cheating with his friend.

He almost broke down crying in a video making the rounds online after nabbing his wife and friend in a hotel.

The distraught man said he has been suspecting that the two of them after noticing some sneaky behaviour.

was gathered that the couple tied the knot few weeks ago, so the discovery left him totally devastated.

According to the husband, he had earlier warned his friend named Dennis to stay away from his wife after seeing that they were getting close.

He, however didn’t know the situation continued up until the moment he caught them red-handed in a hotel room.

In the video, he could be seen chiding his friend while making him to open his room. He found his wife hiding in the bathroom and he asked his her why she decided to be unfaithful.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Bobbynobobby: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
highchief1:
its not an issue.na who trust woman go feel hurt.i can’t be disappointed in any woman in this life.

May God continue to increase your wisdom and understanding
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Since he is still calling her baby it implies he will accept her back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.