Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) (78747 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by noble2faith(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
OKOATA:
angry angry
Go and check very well things like this usually happen to guys that mostly kneel to propose. The first classification of a 1st class SIMP is a man that proposes to a lady while kneeling down like a fool especially in the public view.

Funniest thing maybe he's one of those SIMPing fools that always cry on their wedding day, your friends bunking your wife while the SIMP shedding mumu tears on wedding day. The same mumu tears he shed on wedding day is the same SIMPing tears he's doing right now. Thunder fire you dia.

grin grin

Oh God of Israel! I could literarily sense the anger in your comment!
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
That woman is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by zakkxx: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reminderz:
the red flags are always there, but chose to ignore ...

the wages of simping is pain and heartbreak
this your comment chok me oo! Go to bride assembly Ijesha, Jesus Christ Temple ministry Warri or deeper life and choose a beautiful damsel that wears no make up, earrings, or bleached skin u say na slay Queen u go marry oya enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by luluosas(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmmm. Maybe they were previously seeing each other before the husband came into the picture and married her.

MY PLEA
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts, but I refused to give up, no matter what.

Please, kindly help me with whatever to settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.

I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please.

May God bless you all and keep you from all evil.

N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now.

Thank you all and God bless.

1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And baby said..."ehen? Wetin I do?" grin grin

Wetin I do Dababy........ cheesy
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
You this small boy

Only you, you wanted to marry our wife?

Are you a bombosticbattabratatattatatata?
..ok so he has to share his wife thing everywhere or to everyone abi

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin grin Women will stain Your white without Remorse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by AK481(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
this man na idiotic simp.

him still dey call am baby.

him don catch them b4 sef and forgive

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t let a husband stops you from finding the love of your life. ZoneFree I hope you agree with this as well.
YOU CANNOT SUPPORT TINUBU AND NOT LOOK STUPID

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by zigi(f): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-QlchI7yQ

A Nigerian man who recently got married became overtly emotional when he caught his wife cheating with his friend.

He almost broke down crying in a video making the rounds online after nabbing his wife and friend in a hotel.

The distraught man said he has been suspecting that the two of them after noticing some sneaky behaviour.

was gathered that the couple tied the knot few weeks ago, so the discovery left him totally devastated.

According to the husband, he had earlier warned his friend named Dennis to stay away from his wife after seeing that they were getting close.

He, however didn’t know the situation continued up until the moment he caught them red-handed in a hotel room.

In the video, he could be seen chiding his friend while making him to open his room. He found his wife hiding in the bathroom and he asked his her why she decided to be unfaithful.

The devil na woman...o

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:
Reason u have five children for five different men
Rozross doesn't have 5 children comrade,,,no let her deceive u
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by 2Radii: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
BeanmanX:
Rozross doesn't have 5 children comrade,,,no let her deceive u
Na she sabi

Well, that means she's delusional nigbayen
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is so painful, nothing will ever make me stay.
If you're not comfortable with whoever you're dating, rather than making them look like a fool Infront of the so called person you're in love with, it's that simple, there's a word called "QUIT".

After all the suffer in this country you still want to add pain to someone. This lady is very wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
YOU CAUGHT YOUR WHORÈ WIFE CHEATING ON YOU WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU'RE STILL CALLING HER BABY!? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

- You didn't pick up a bottle and use it to design her head, breast and yansh and loose toto

- You didn't pick up a knife or cutlass to do some experiments

- You can't get a gun

- At least you can't get koboko, 2 by 2 etc to do something useful to her and your friend, YOU'RE THERE CALLING BABY grin grin grin

I'LL RATHER JUST DIE THAN BE SIMP!

GOD FORBID BAD THING!

2 Shares

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
The guy na mumu,,,, I'm even thinking it's a skit,,no man can be this foolish.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Germi9: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Still dey call am babyyyy LOL
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
The mumu is still calling the cheat baby. Na real simp be this one

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t let a husband stops you from finding the love of your life. ZoneFree I hope you agree with this as well.
I fu. cked Onyi22 into oblivion, Iyaebe and Candidlady have become extinct. you will soon follow suit.
I will pour hot cum into your nose, and it will spill through your ears, and you will scream all night.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by treatise: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

A Nigerian man who recently got married became overtly emotional when he caught his wife cheating with his friend.

He almost broke down crying in a video making the rounds online after nabbing his wife and friend in a hotel.

The distraught man said he has been suspecting that the two of them after noticing some sneaky behaviour.

was gathered that the couple tied the knot few weeks ago, so the discovery left him totally devastated.

According to the husband, he had earlier warned his friend named Dennis to stay away from his wife after seeing that they were getting close.

He, however didn’t know the situation continued up until the moment he caught them red-handed in a hotel room.

In the video, he could be seen chiding his friend while making him to open his room. He found his wife hiding in the bathroom and he asked his her why she decided to be unfaithful.
Why getting married at all?
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by OriOko88(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze
post=116631904:

Person wey you suppose pour battery water.
Haa. Bros. E buru ooo. Battery water ke shocked
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by usagee36: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sue that useless nigga for emotional distress and send that olosho parking.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
It is very common among slay Queens...

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Monday60655(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
See the useless olosho still have the got to ask her so called husband what did I do? Meaning the husband has not seeing anything.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
I will kill the guy.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Kirkman: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ashewo called wife wey he suppose give better slaps Na im idiot dey call her "baby" and she even dey ask..."ehen? Wetin I do?" Kai! My head wan burst.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by godofuck231: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ashi still de her blood na , na to carry am go make money , stand for okpebi Allen for night de collect the money when you use for beside price and marriage lol
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
weslay:
The Simp still dey call the public toilet baby. Who dey train all these half men?
grin grin
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by snoopz: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Enormous messup
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Staged.

Not real.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by angelfallz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2022

Lol, the man should have warned the wife. It was the wife that he paid the bride price on top her head, did he pay bride price on top his friend's head?

Foreverdope:

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

He's even still calling her baby... what a pity
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by RepoMan007: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timoleon:
Just few weeks? I think it’s time we sensitize people that it’s not a big deal if you don’t get married. She liked the friend better but the simp husband was the one available for marriage. Too bad he didn’t catch them before the wedding perhaps he could have saved himself small dignity and manhood. But now he’s emasculated by a b!tch he married and a backstabber he called friend.

Women of the world, personally, I’m not against you fvcking around, it’s your choice and can be fruitful if you are strategic about it. If you must do however, don’t get married! Same applies to men.
At least he has a better chance of not raising another man's kids and discovering after 25 years now. Glory to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.