Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) (78730 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by IamMobisola(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-QlchI7yQ

A Nigerian man who recently got married became overtly emotional when he caught his wife cheating with his friend.

He almost broke down crying in a video making the rounds online after nabbing his wife and friend in a hotel.

The distraught man said he has been suspecting that the two of them after noticing some sneaky behaviour.

was gathered that the couple tied the knot few weeks ago, so the discovery left him totally devastated.

According to the husband, he had earlier warned his friend named Dennis to stay away from his wife after seeing that they were getting close.

He, however didn’t know the situation continued up until the moment he caught them red-handed in a hotel room.

In the video, he could be seen chiding his friend while making him to open his room. He found his wife hiding in the bathroom and he asked his her why she decided to be unfaithful.

Lol, we are getting there.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Currentblog:
grin grin I rather invest with my marriage bills, Than to marry a hole, If u no, u no!.
I tell you...
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

If your dad had said the same thing would you be here spewing trash undecided

don’t mind him
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by aestake: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

He must not do what his dad did.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
All these NDI Owerri Amaka girls that were born and bred in hotels.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by wildkat: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t let a husband stops you from finding the love of your life. ZoneFree I hope you agree with this as well.

Yes “stops you”. Na your type dey misbehave for marriage with your rotten English
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by nokingasgod: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
This man is too m-u-m-u, he’s not fit to be a man. If u can’t keep a baby, then don’t have a baby. ….

And some peeps would say “don’t beat a woman” abi? Don’t beat a woman my foot, if my wife could be so unfortunate as to be caught just like that, she’d get the beating of her life and I’d damn the consequence. Nothing injures a man’s pride like stuff like this, it’s like watching a horror movie or a sad movie. U just can’t forget seeing the scenes all your life.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by lagosrd: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ensure you get your facts right and intact (social media chats of both) and go to the nearest police station to get him arrested as ignorance is no excuse for sleeping with your wife.

Meanwhile (see a female police office to help you and be crying like a baby)�������

After he might has been taught some love by showing him some love (����). This one na breakfast.

Go to court and make a direct court complaint and ensure they serve him lunch. I can assure you that they will do justice to it and he will be made to pay damages and thereafter you can choose a divorce.

Charge the two of them and collect money for emotional trauma and then go for a divorce. Simple.

In the meantime, take heart and manage the situation wisely.
Don't beat the woman,
Don't fight the man,
It's of no use.
And don't take the laws into your own hands.
Don't take any nasty decision when angry, you may end up regretting it.
When the matter gets to court you will see what will happen to both of them.

Shalom
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don’t blame the lady anyways,the husband might not be satisfying the lady well.
She need to go taste big cck from another man.
This man should just work on his self and stop weeping like a baby
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lets see their faces... Betrayers every where.. Women sha... What they can't do, doesn't exist... False friends everywhere..Marriage these days are something else...
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
priceactionx:
very MUMU man. Still shouting see my "Babe, see my babe...God....". The babe said... wetin i do , wetin i do. And she was locked and hidden in a toilet.....
Foolish man that suppose tire am hot slap and bite together...
Well. the way I am looking at it, they are not married.. they are just mere boy friend trying to marry a hole... This is a eye opener to him....But if he is truely married, then,,,, the way this simp dey do will continue the marriage after the girl claim she didn't have anything do with him but just to set him up... his brain will settle.. He is a big USELESS SIMP from the way he talks. He will surely raise a bastard.

They are! Women can deny anything her argument would be that she's not caught in the act... women?
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by int0x80(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
These hoes ain't loyal one bit, know this and know peace!
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I don’t blame the lady anyways,the husband might not be satisfying the lady well.
She need to go taste big cck from another man.
This man should just work on his self and stop weeping like a baby
it's not about sexual satisfaction..ho'..Na your type the cheat clean mouth like nothing ever happened.. You're terrible..what you ladies cannot do, doesn't exist...

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by projet: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
The man is still calling the wife baby,he is not serious even serious yet.the reality will soon dawn on him.guess he is still in shock
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
quentin06:
All these NDI Owerri Amaka girls that were born and bred in hotels.
you sabi..
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by deebrownneymar: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

A Nigerian man who recently got married became overtly emotional when he caught his wife cheating with his friend.

He almost broke down crying in a video making the rounds online after nabbing his wife and friend in a hotel.

The distraught man said he has been suspecting that the two of them after noticing some sneaky behaviour.

was gathered that the couple tied the knot few weeks ago, so the discovery left him totally devastated.

According to the husband, he had earlier warned his friend named Dennis to stay away from his wife after seeing that they were getting close.

He, however didn’t know the situation continued up until the moment he caught them red-handed in a hotel room.

In the video, he could be seen chiding his friend while making him to open his room. He found his wife hiding in the bathroom and he asked his her why she decided to be unfaithful.

That guy is a bitch nigga. Why cry over a cheating bitch?
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by mich2012: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And baby said..."ehen? Wetin I do?" grin grin

Lol I thought I was the only one that heard it. The red flags are always there.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by fredoooooo: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
The oponu still dey said baby .... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Obagofixxy: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
the man still dey call am baby grin grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
nokingasgod:
This man is too m-u-m-u, he’s not fit to be a man. If u can’t keep a baby, then don’t have a baby. ….

And some peeps would say “don’t beat a woman” abi? Don’t beat a woman my foot, if my wife could be so unfortunate as to be caught just like that, she’d get the beating of her life and I’d damn the consequence. Nothing injures a man’s pride like stuff like this, it’s like watching a horror movie or a sad movie. U just can’t forget seeing the scenes all your life.
this thing is painful oo... You no understand the emotional trauma this useless so called wife put this man through... His friend for that matter... How can people be so wicked... If you dey the man shoes, you go feel worse of his pain...
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by HolyMan12: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t let a husband stops you from finding the love of your life. ZoneFree I hope you agree with this as well.
Ashawo grin
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by HolyMan12: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reminderz:
the red flags are always there, but chose to ignore ...

the wages of simping is pain and heartbreak
Breakfast pro max grin
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by fuckwell2080: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stupid MAN.You saw the red flag yet you went ahead marry an OLOSHOS as wife .A PUBLIC WIDE PUSSY which ur FREIND uses to clean anytime he feel like.Dont be surprisethe Stupid man spend alot during wedding.kneel down to propose to an OLOSHOS not knowing his troubles just started.mr MAN carry ur cross you sign for it.Always join the winning team.see waitin woman of EASY VIRTURE do you now.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by HolyMan12: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Making a Baby mama that shits children ain't difficult grin

You are a potential one sef.

After our parents generation, nothing else is left. grin

#BabyMamaGeneration
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
it is obvious it was the guy that want marriage, the lady doesn't

men need to stop forcing a lady to love you either with material things because that material things/cash you dey use to impress her, when she meet someone else that offered her more than that, her feelings go diminished because the foundation of you people's love was built on deceit and force love
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Trustedapparel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Enjoyment enjoyment

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by shineeye1: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

Stop whining and disturbing us with your stories that touch. You are one of those on nairaland who advocate free sex and zero morality. Now your yam don done. Chop it quietly..
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Firstcitizen: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
fuckwell2080:
Stupid MAN.You saw the red flag yet you went ahead marry an OLOSHOS as wife .A PUBLIC WIDE PUSSY which ur FREIND uses to clean anytime he feel like.Dont be surprisethe Stupid man spend alot during wedding.kneel down to propose to an OLOSHOS not knowing his troubles just started.mr MAN carry ur cross you sign for it.Always join the winning team.see waitin woman of EASY VIRTURE do you now.

You guys stop castigating the man with the red flag radarada.

Women can lie and pretend, even in the grave they still lie. Until it happens to you then you will understand that cheats hardly give out red flags.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timoleon:
Just few weeks? I think it’s time we sensitize people that it’s not a big deal if you don’t get married. She liked the friend better but the simp husband was the one available for marriage. Too bad he didn’t catch them before the wedding perhaps he could have saved himself small dignity and manhood. But now he’s emasculated by a b!tch he married and a backstabber he called friend.

Women of the world, personally, I’m not against you fvcking around, it’s your choice and can be fruitful if you are strategic about it. If you must do however, don’t get married! Same applies to men.

Most single people post stuff like this.

If the girl decided to be a slut, how is it a slight to the man?

I'm surprised how many people even liked the post!

Shows how twisted our society has become.

The disloyal friend and the whoring wife are the wrong ones, yet it's the man who got married that's the simp?

Society is in trouble.
Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by highchief1: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foreverdope:

its not an issue.na who trust woman go feel hurt.i can’t be disappointed in any woman in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
efficiencie:

If you marry a hoe it's just a matter of time...you will shed premium tears...
since time immemorial some women are programmed to cheat and they don't see it as a big deal,to them it is just a reflex action like blinking or urinating,if they see someone they like and the opportunity is there they will cheat,just like most men,the trick is finding someone not like that to marry.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) by Alabo7978(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

anyone can birth a child without marriage.

women are steadily following western influence just to be free without knowing men will continue to run away from marriage.

for sometime I personally (and I'm sure many other men) have began to see that there is no gain in marriage on the side of the male folk, women asked for it, the western influence is coming with full force and the male folks will adopt it too.
Men will continue and be able to pass on their Father's name and Continue the line of their ancestors without marriage. No gain in it at all for the men.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.