Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (7384 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

If she saw this thread, don't you think that her heart will be broken as well?

How did you come to the conclusion that she doesn't care about you just because she's 18 and doesn't yet want to commit to a serious relationship. In fact, she must be a very smart and intelligent christian girl. I can see from your post that you also are a very nice guy.

I understand where you're coming from but you must realize that she probably felt that she was compromising her values and morals to satisfy your need for companionship. I think you should try to find other ways to cure your loneliness. make more male friends, find a hobby etc.

In the future, you too will break a girls' heart. that's life for u. you give and take
in fact, this girl you are talking about will also have her heart broken when you move on to d next girl. because it does seem that she cares about you but she's trying to keep her morals.
Jenifa, U're so totli on point, U seem to understnd me better dan any1 here, but seriously, Jenifa, I really wish I won't break sum1's heart, I can't even do dt, my conscience will never allow me, trust me!

AS 4 U SEXKILLZ, I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING U ON HERE, U SURE MAKE SENSE @ TYMS IN UR POSTS but most of ur contributions are so disrepectful, I REALLY DNT KNOW WHO U ARE OR WHAT AUTHORITY U AV BUT U SHLD HENCEFORTH TRY ND WATCH D WAY U ADDRESS STRANGERS AIIT
It's getting too much, If U've really met me in person, I'm sure as hell, U'ld NEVER address me in such a manner, if U've got advice nxt tym, be constructive aiite, dnt just go about, shouting nd ranting lyk a derailed dog, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING sad
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

If she saw this thread, don't you think that her heart will be broken as well?

How did you come to the conclusion that she doesn't care about you just because she's 18 and doesn't yet want to commit to a serious relationship. In fact, she must be a very smart and intelligent christian girl. I can see from your post that you also are a very nice guy.

I understand where you're coming from but you must realize that she probably felt that she was compromising her values and morals to satisfy your need for companionship. I think you should try to find other ways to cure your loneliness. make more male friends, find a hobby etc.

In the future, you too will break a girls' heart. that's life for u. you give and take
in fact, this girl you are talking about will also have her heart broken when you move on to d next girl. because it does seem that she cares about you but she's trying to keep her morals.
Jenifa, U're so totli on point, U seem to understnd me better dan any1 here, but seriously, Jenifa, I really wish I won't break sum1's heart, I can't even do dt, my conscience will never allow me, trust me!

AS 4 U SEXKILLZ, I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING U ON HERE, U SURE MAKE SENSE @ TYMS IN UR POSTS but most of ur contributions are so disrepectful, I REALLY DNT KNOW WHO U ARE OR WHAT AUTHORITY U AV BUT U SHLD HENCEFORTH TRY ND WATCH D WAY U ADDRESS STRANGERS AIIT
It's getting too much, If U've really met me in person, I'm sure as hell, U'ld NEVER address me in such a manner, if U've got advice nxt tym, be constructive aiite, dnt just go about, shouting nd ranting lyk a derailed dog, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING sad
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Advocator: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
Breakups are devastating, and the only thing that will make you feel better is time.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
Whatever SOFTHEART! GROW UP!!! undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
Advocator:

Breakups are devastating, and the only thing that will make you feel better is time.

@ Advocator bro, dt was sensible enuf, kindly tutor SEXKILLS ow to address strangers wt respect, tell Him He neccessarily dnt av to be harsh wd his words @ all tyms,
There's mur to da msg I typed up dere nd U dnt xpect me to put evrytin on here, I av reasons dt informed evry actns I took, k Nd I dunno if U've really felt luv so deep 4 sum1 nd U really cnt xplain y U prefer her to all oda gels, evn when U av doz who wished U asked dem out nd won't stop calling U but U still luv ds one specially without wanting to hurt, dt doesn't make me immatured, U dnt know me, U dnt know ow nd where I was brot up, U dnt know my background, I'm I too young @ 20 to be in a realtionship when I av few months to be thru wt college( University)
I believe we all av preferences, I dnt really hang out wt girls, U dnt evn know d kinda girl in question, Shez got qualities I'm still yet to find in girls, dt doesn't mean She doesn't av bad sides too BUT I still love her nd I'm NOT a player, so, what are we talking about here, I need sensible advice pls, I've always respected U but U've really messed up!
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
Advocator:

@ Advocator bro, dt was sensible enuf, kindly tutor SEXKILLS ow to address strangers wt respect, tell Him He neccessarily dnt av to be harsh wd his words @ all tyms,
There's mur to da msg I typed up dere nd U dnt xpect me to put evrytin on here, I av reasons dt informed evry actns I took, k Nd I dunno if U've really felt luv so deep 4 sum1 nd U really cnt xplain y U prefer her to all oda gels, evn when U av doz who wished U asked dem out nd won't stop calling U but U still luv ds one specially without wanting to hurt, dt doesn't make me immatured, U dnt know me, U dnt know ow nd where I was brot up, U dnt know my background, I'm I too young @ 20 to be in a realtionship when I av few months to be thru wt college( University)
I believe we all av preferences, I dnt really hang out wt girls, U dnt evn know d kinda girl in question, Shez got qualities I'm still yet to find in girls, dt doesn't mean She doesn't av bad sides too BUT I still love her nd I'm NOT a player, so, what are we talking about here, I need sensible advice pls, I've always respected U but U've really messed up!
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Advocator: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Whatever SOFTHEART! GROW UP!!! undecided

Real men have feelings too, quit acting macho and all that. I bet if you were to get dumped today by a 1 week girlfriend you would have been in bed crying like a baby. Give the man easing words or save your breath.

tenderheart!!!:

@ Advocator bro, dt was sensible enuf, kindly tutor SEXKILLS ow to address strangers wt respect, tell Him He neccessarily dnt av to
I feel your pain, just keep yourself distracted and everything will fall into place. The ocean is full of beautiful ladies, and maybe who knows you may get better girl that the one you had. LET IT GO.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
What fu[i]ck[/i]ing ever Dude! GROW THA F[b]U[/b]CK UP! When you get your heart broken more than once, you'll learn! undecided 

@ADVO LOL! grin grin grin you know how many don break my heart? Leave this KID abeg! Let him read his BOOKS undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Advocator: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

What fu[i]ck[/i]ing ever Dude! GROW THA F[b]U[/b]CK UP! When you get your heart broken more than once, you'll learn! undecided 

@ADVO LOL! grin grin grin you know how many don break my heart? Leave this KID abeg! Let him read his BOOKS undecided

He's hurting right now. Maybe he was head over toe in love in that chick who played his heart. So poking him with ridicule won't make you look good neither will it help me. A simple, "It will be OK" would have done wonder. smiley
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
Ok SOFTHEART, It will be OOOOOOOKKK!!! wink Happy NOW? cool
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Smilenw(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
OP, take it easy. Though it hurts  now,I'm sure you'll be laughing at it in about 10 years from now. That is life ! Just concentrate on the positive side, you guys just dated for just 5 months and not 5 years (imagine all of those years and the hurt that could've caused), she didn't dump you for another guy,you never caught her cheating on you, she never used and dumped you,-I could go on and on. As  time goes by, you'll feel much better.

Don't mind those who r here abusing you.  All of them would've gone through this, but just can't get themselves to admit it ! Some men refuse to grow up even when they ask others to grow up !angry
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
Smilenw:

OP, take it easy. Though it hurts  now,I'm sure you'll be laughing at it in about 10 years from now. That is life ! Just concentrate on the positive side, you guys just dated for just 5 months and not 5 years (imagine all of those years and the hurt that could've caused), she didn't dump you for another guy,you never caught her cheating on you, she never used and dumped you,-I could go on and on. As  time goes by, you'll feel much better.

Don't mind those who r here abusing you.  All of them would've gone through this, but just can't get themselves to admit it ! Some men refuse to grow up even when they ask others to grow up !angry
My thoughts EXACTLY!!! cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
It's ok SEXKILLZ, U're entitled to ur opinion, freedom of expression, na 9ja we dey naw, I just pity ur sorry lyf, I hope Ur hands/fingers won't get U in2 trouble sumdei, U may insult all U want, U dnt know me so I really dnt care, I was just being brotherly tryna advice U, not evry1 dt comes here comes in ghud intentns nd it's an anonimous syt, U dnt know who is who, DESIST 4rm addressing pple just anyhow, I REPEAT, DESIST, dnt injure ur future over stories dt doesn't concern U, I mean, my story neither takes nor add any value to ur lyf, Y are U taking it so personal, If I was really wicked, I'ld make U suffer 4 what U're doing ryt now:, I dnt evn care who U are, I want to biliv U're matured enuf, let'z gv ourselves constructive advice, I'm not saying U shldn't rebuke but be matured wt it also, huh?
May d Lord be wt U,
Advocator nd smile, really appreciate U guys a lot, dnt wanna drop my PIN here, would luv to hook up wiv U guys, tnx once mur, I know I'ld get better, maybe wt tym anyway BUT I sTILL LOVE HEr, SO MUCH!
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
tenderheart!!!:

It's ok SEXKILLZ, U're entitled to your opinion, freedom of expression, na 9ja we dey naw, I just pity your sorry lyf, I hope your hands/fingers won't get U in2 trouble sumdei, U may insult all U want, U dnt know me so I really dnt care, I was just being brotherly tryna advice U, not evry1 dt comes here comes in ghud intentns nd it's an anonimous syt, U dnt know who is who, DESIST 4rm addressing pple just anyhow, I REPEAT, DESIST, dnt injure your future over stories dt doesn't concern U, I mean, my story neither takes nor add any value to your lyf, Y are U taking it so personal, If I was really wicked, I'ld make U suffer 4 what U're doing ryt now:, I dnt evn care who U are, I want to biliv U're matured enuf, let'z gv ourselves constructive advice, I'm not saying U shldn't rebuke but be matured wt it also, huh?
May d Lord be wt U,
Advocator nd smile, really appreciate U guys a lot, dnt wanna drop my PIN here, would luv to hook up wiv U guys, tnx once mur, I know I'ld get better, maybe wt tym anyway BUT I sTILL LOVE HEr, SO MUCH!
HEY! DONT, INSULT ME FURTHER THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE! YOU'LL MAKE ME SUFFER? YOU MUST BE DRUNK ON SOME CHEAP, LOOTED IMPORTED VODKA! WHAT THA F[b]U[/b]CK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LIFE? YOU ARE JUST 20 FOR FU[b]C[/b]KS SAKE! I HAVE 3 BROTHERS AGED 24, 22, and 20! WHAT I TOLD YOU IS WHAT I TELL THEM! undecided IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, SUICIDE IS ALWAYS A VIABLE OPTION DAMMIT! I COULDNT CARE LESS! undecided NEXT TIME YOU COME HERE SEEKING ADVICE, BE READY TO RECEIVE ALL MANNERS AND TYPES OF ADVICE! NOT NECESSARILY WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR! I'LL ADDRESS YOU ANYWAY AND ANYHOW I LIKE BOY, YOU DONT OWN ME! NO ONE DOES! HOW YOU TAKE WHAT I SAY IS NONE OF MY GADDAMN BUSINESS, OK?. . . . DONT PUSH THIS FURTHER! smiley
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2011
Now I can see, U're really matured wt all ds ur 'fucking' Bleep Bleep Bleep and 'fucking', U really are matured, like seriously, av a ghud day pls, I really dnt av ur tym,
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^NEITHER DO I HAVE TIME FOR ST[b]U[/b]PID KIDS!!! undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
Now I can see, U're really matured wt all ds your 'f*cking' fu*k f*ck fu*k and 'fu*cking', U really are matured, like seriously, av a ghud day pls, I really dnt av your tym, dude! keep doing ya thing, ok? I mean dt's what U know ow best to do, insulting pple on dere thread nd causing pandemonium all in d name of being allergic to bullshit, U'ld learn your lessons sumdei, ok
**walks out of thread never to come reply SEXKILLZ back**
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
Let peace reign.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
tenderheart!!!:

Now I can see, U're really matured wt all ds your 'bleeping' fu*k bleep fu*k and 'fu*cking', U really are matured, like seriously, av a ghud day pls, I really dnt av your tym, dude! keep doing ya thing, ok? I mean dt's what U know ow best to do, insulting pple on dere thread nd causing pandemonium all in d name of being allergic to bullshit, U'ld learn your lessons sumdei, ok
**walks out of thread never to come reply SEXKILLZ back**
BETTER YOU DONT COME BACK! BEST THING YOU COULD DO IS GET YOUR DAD TO BAN ME!. . . . . SPOILT KID! undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ Take it easy. Relax
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by MMM2(m): 4:00am On Aug 13, 2011
angry angry

Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Jenifa1: 4:16am On Aug 13, 2011

The thing is that sometimes you won't know when you are breaking someone's heart. This girl for instance, I don't think she's breaking your heart on purpose or intentionally. That's why I asked you if you knew that this thread you created may break her heart if she sees it. doesn't mean you intentionally wanted to hurt her feelings. Just that some of her expectations are different from yours.

I think u should try to respect her desire and be a good friend to her. Over time, you will find that the romantic love you have for her will fade away(yes there is a difference between romantic love and unconditional love) and you will fall in love with someone else. but at least you will still have a very wonderful and true friend if your friendship lasts.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by deniyor: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2011
Jenifa_:

The thing is that sometimes you won't know when you are breaking someone's heart. This girl for instance, I don't think she's breaking your heart on purpose or intentionally. That's why I asked you if you knew that this thread you created may break her heart if she sees it. doesn't mean you intentionally wanted to hurt her feelings. Just that some of her expectations are different from yours.

I think u should try to respect her desire and be a good friend to her. Over time, you will find that the romantic love you have for her will fade away(yes there is a difference between romantic love and unconditional love) and you are falling in love with someone else. but at least you will still have a very wonderful and true friend if your friendship lasts.

I agree with you mostly except on that one point. What is it with you women? After shattering some dude's heart, you want to remain friends. Friends fire!!! angry You do realise being friends make the healing process harder, longer and sometimes impossible. When someone breaks your heart, you take a clean break from them. Till you are strong enough, or over it, don't even say hello to them. Go heal first.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Jenifa1: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

I agree with you mostly except on that one point. What is it with you women? After shattering some dude's heart, you want to remain friends. Friends fire!!! angry You do realise being friends make the healing process harder, longer and sometimes impossible. When someone breaks your heart, you take a clean break from them. Till you are strong enough, or over it, don't even say hello to them. Go heal first.

that's your point of view. OP can also consider it. It's up to him anyway. If he feels that his heart will heal faster if he avoids her, then by all means he should go for it!

I just didn't see a problem with friendship because he didn't fault her character and said that she was like a younger sister to him (i'm also assuming that the girl loves him as an older brother or best friend). But if he thinks it's better for him to cut all ties with her, then that's an option too.
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Lax75(m): 5:01am On Aug 13, 2011
@OP, Pele, I'll send flowers. Welcome to planet earth though
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Mynd44: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
Its not his funeral. He's just heart broken
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Mynd44: 5:37am On Aug 13, 2011
@TOPIC, please grow up dude and stop being a whuss
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Lax75(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2011
@Mynd 44, hence why I said "welcome to planet earth." smiley
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Mynd44: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
KK
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2011
hehehe, U guys are so funny nd lovely, U're really cracking me up ryt now, I still wanna be friend wt her, I know she still loves me, I called her yesterdei just to say 'hi', texted ha bout y I ad to delete ha from my friends' list, not dt I was angry, She was positive in her response nd evn replied my text, My problem now is, dere are other guys who are also crazy about her, She tells me bout some herself, we both laff about some of dem wen dey keep sending her gifts nd won't stop calling nd all dt, she'ld tell me I now av lots of rivals( Jokingly), probably so dt I won't mess up, but dere's ds one who is really a nice guy too, nd @ tyms she'ld tell me jokingly dt's her bf, I found out about d gu 4rm doz who know him, I got to realise, He really likes her, nd my baby feels d same tin 4 Him too doe she'ld tell me, She cnt date him dt dey are just ghud friends since high. Schl nd E's been a nice guy, I feel, I'ld send her d wrong message if I shld stop talking to her nd I'm so afraid d oda '9ce guy' myt wanna take my place,
When I agreed we shld just be friends nd dt we shouldn't av ourselves in mind, she was like, y now I won't change my fb password, U can av it as It's not lyk I'ld stop loving U, I just feel we shld do d ryt tin by holding on' she wouldn't agree @ first but later when I insisted, She agreed nd changed d password, den went ahead nd post on d guy's wall on fb, she wants to see him!
Ok! Now, she def knows I'ld go check ha wall nd see dt nd would def get jealous, could she really wanna see him or She's tryna play on my emotions, She doesn't like it when I comment on girls picture too, maybe Shez tryna pay me back in am own coin, lol
It now seems lyk I'm forcing love, m scared she myt wanna muv on wt d guy if he ever asks her out, Honestly, I still want her, quitting talking to her myt be dangerous, dnt U think so Jenifa
ut dere's ds one who is really a nice guy too, nd @ tyms she'ld tell me jokingly dt's her bf, I found out about d gu 4rm doz who know him, I got to realise, He really likes her, nd my baby feels d same tin 4 Him too doe she'ld tell me, She cnt date him dt dey are just ghud friends since high. Schl nd E's been a nice guy, I feel, I'ld send her d wrong message if I shld stop talking to her nd I'm so afraid d oda '9ce guy' myt wanna take my place,
When I agreed we shld just be friends nd dt we shouldn't av ourselves in mind, she was like, y now I won't change my fb password, U can av it as It's not lyk I'ld stop loving U, I just feel we shld do d ryt tin by holding on' she wouldn't agree @ first but later when I insisted, She agreed nd changed d password, den went ahead nd post on d guy's wall on fb, she wants to see him!
Ok! Now, she def knows I'ld go check ha wall nd see dt nd would def get jealous, could she really wanna see him or She's tryna play on my emotions, She doesn't like it when I comment on girls picture too, maybe Shez tryna pay me back in am own coin, lol
It now seems lyk I'm forcing love, m scared she myt wanna muv on wt d guy if he ever asks her out, Honestly, I still want her, quitting talking to her myt be dangerous, dnt U think so Jenifa
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by tenderheart1: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2011
Mynd_44:

@TOPIC, please grow up dude and stop being a whuss
Oh! Thnks so much dude! Can U now pls, errm;, excuse urself outta here
Re: My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! by Mynd44: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
It's a public forum ode!!!! cry babby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does The Virgina Smell / Most Succulent Boobs Ever Seen / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.