Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? (33259 Views)

Obasanjo Not Yet A Member Of Our Party Despite Endorsing Atiku– PDP / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by RosyIsBlessed: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good question.
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by EmmyDJourno: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obidients grow every day, the story is easy to tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by immortalcrown(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Irrational excuses.
Your response is more irrational.

I said their party choice is because their defection is for their pockets alone, not for Nigeria. You said my comment is irrational. Is it now they started the defection? If the winning you mentioned is for Nigeria and not for them alone, why is it that the more they defect is the more Nigeria loses? Answer this question if you are not the irrational one. If you cannot answer the question, what then makes my comment irrational?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Maobichek: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:
will you say the same thing if they joined labor party?

Good evening, you said "...not even a lightweight politician even from the East" I have not been holding tenaciously on any politician nor a particular political party but i read yesterday and even today that Kenneth Okonkwo (Living in Bondage) left APC and he is now a card carrying member of LP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Mrbenny001: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
That is why we the youth should change the narrative by letting the so called bigwig politicians knows that it's not business as usual...take back your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by ajibike447: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is the reasonThis is the reason...
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Sleekfingers: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:
I have observed with keen interest the recent waves of defections and cross carpeting from APC TO PDP and vice Versa, even in some states like Oyo and Osun states, Bigwig politicians are defecting to parties like Accord and ADC,

However, with the way Peter Obis Obidient movement is sweeping across the board, taking over mainstream social media space, nobody, not even a lightweight politician has dumped his party for Labor Party, even in the southeast where he came from. Could this mean the Obidients still have a lot of homework to do? Just want to know as a political observer

Because their presidential candidate will be twitter, Facebook, Instagram, tiktok etc President in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by YourNextLevel(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Because he will work and not share money QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Counterfeit: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Defection does not win elections, just cast your votes for the right CANDIDATE-P O, it doesn't matter your location

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by 2Radii: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
Exactly oo
He's on his own!
Who are u really for??

Sometimes u talk for him, sometimes against him grin
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by budaatum: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingspin:
This election is between the poor masses, youth and rich type of elections.
Why did I say so
If Tinubu defect to the labour party today or Atiku etc
What will happen many people who are talking now against Peter Obi will disappear and join the labour party

Actually, I think if Tinubu or Atiku are accepted into the Labour Party (as what I wonder), that would be the end of all our Obidience, because most of us will abandon Obi himself.

I do expect many more to defect to the Labour Party nearer to the election though, especially if we make them think Obi is going to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Electorate: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Because he’s not truly accepted in reality, social media is nothing.

Are you on social media? If yes then you are not human but a robot because according to you robots are behind social media, they don't have families and friends who will vote for Peter Obi.

You also forgot APC used the same social media in 2015 but now angry Labour Party have hijacked it from them...las las una eye go clear on election day when the people behind this social media will mobilize people just like during #Endsars to vote massively for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by jrusky(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who will join a useless political party of separatist morons?

Which popularity where? Or you mean popularity in telling lies I guess.
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by budaatum: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkemoma:
When Obi wins.. You will see mass movement

I think we already have "mass movement" and that's why Obi might win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by kingyakos: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Because Labour Party is built on Equity Trust and Excellence. It's not a party for mediocre, it's a party where excellent is a choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by ugbarreta(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abeg make them no come, so e go easy for Obi to retire them permanent. We no de give shishi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Agromuda(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ethnic Bigot. He already gave 2 out of 3 appointments to Ndigbo. How are you better than the Fulani you have labelled nepotic. #Ewu
Only in your dream would Pity Obi become Nigeria's President.

derecho:
Goodhearted politicians are.
Many are not joining because PO will not reward you just because you joined LP.
DO has made it abundantly clear that PO's cabinet will be full of young pipu.

Some are:
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (PDP),Valentine Ozigbo(PDP), Kenneth Okonkwo(APC) etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:
Who are u really for??

Sometimes u talk for him, sometimes against him grin
Its none of your business!
Face your phone
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Voiceofthestree: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Labour Party is merely a party. Obident is a Revolution. PDP will vote Obi Apc member self go all vote for OBI... see many people you deh see for Pdp and apc so are working for OBI people are tired of selling their future for just 10k now they want collect money vote for better candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by ejimatic: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:
I have observed with keen interest the recent waves of defections and cross carpeting from APC TO PDP and vice Versa, even in some states like Oyo and Osun states, Bigwig politicians are defecting to parties like Accord and ADC,

However, with the way Peter Obis Obidient movement is sweeping across the board, taking over mainstream social media space, nobody, not even a lightweight politician has dumped his party for Labor Party, even in the southeast where he came from. Could this mean the Obidients still have a lot of homework to do? Just want to know as a political observer
If yiu see any defecting to LP he has some link with the SE. Who will leave certainties for unrealities? Nobody! LP is just one of those things in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by DLSReigns: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Those selfish politicians defecting to and fro the old norms are the ones we want to replace. I will be disappointed when i see them in their numbers defecting to the LP. Beside, i am not an LP member but my vote is locked for him already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by poseidon12: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

The transfer window will officially open on the 28th of Sep........Obi himself may be bought by Atiku dollars grin grin grin grin

Somebody said Obi was planning a false flag assassination on himself to explain why he is quitting the race.....it is said he plans to blame APC and Tinubu....but who knows these politicians are unreliable though

And you believe the propaganda from a dubious party like APC. Smh. Same party that told you they will make $1=#1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by dyera(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:
will you say the same thing if they joined labor party?

People are defecting to labor party. Labor party is simply not making a show of it by organizing welcome event and stating their numbers.

As for APC, no one is defecting to the party, it's all pure propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Nec41: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Those defecting are after what will enter their personal pockets, not for the welfare of Nigeria. That is why they are not going to LP.

Obi no dey give bribe.

Campaign season is a cool business for shameless people. What they get by ass-licking one party or the other during one election can sustain them for many years.
Mehn these Obi followers are as smart as serpent no question you throw to them without smart answers. Guy i must buy you coke before Obi is swear-in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by kingyakos: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Too much of defection to PDP destroyed PDP in 2015 and too much of defection to APC has already destroyed APC, we are just waiting for their burial in 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by 2Radii: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jennifer663:

Its none of your business!
Face your phone
shataapu

Olodo grin
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:

It means it is a people's movement. Not the regular politicians. It also means there's no difference between APC and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by bunminikan(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:

Birds of the same feather flock together. If they come they might polute the movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by okofians(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
It simply means that Obi is not a serious contender...He ran a joint ticket with Atiku and lost ,what do you expect when he decides to run alone?
Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Shenghai99(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
One is rented crowd or going for expected monetarily benefits, while the other is/are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyRabbi:

You observed that, and I agree, I am just unsure if you realize that the Labor Party has witnessed the Greatest Decamping into than any other Political Party since the naming of this land - Nigeria,(Negro/Nigga Area) by Lord Lugard's Concubine.

When I saw things from limited perspective, I had similar observation, but now I am looking at things from a grander perspective.

THE ENTIRE ARMY OF OBIDIENTS are from the RENMANTS called APC and PDP. Personally, I have been PDP fan all my life and when PDP lost its Glory and APC hijacked leadership and hand over to the maleducated Charlatans.

Now I am a fan of Labor Party, so are you, so is every body called OBIDIENTS. Every Obidient was either not politically awake or in another Party.

So the entire millions of Obidients in Nigeria or Worldwide were all fans of other political parties. Now we are here.

I believe that the loud mouth celebrity that is NO LONGER Living in Bondage is a big wig. I have forgotten his name but he spoke at the latest Labor Party meeting.

Peter Obi if you will recall is also a decampee, so everyone around him are decampees.

I love PDP and APC as names, clever names coined for us all, but they are being run by touts, clever thieves who use politics as money making vehicle. These people started their lives with our Country's money. People like Atiku started from Customs and make so much money, was that money really legally sourced?

Tinubu actually was working with Mobil for a couple of years, a great hurstler, now he owns more than 2 private jets. Love them or hate them, they have hurstled our country and made a lot of money for themselves and their families.

Buhari has also made so much money, a poor soldier is now swimming in money.

Peter Obi, frankly the guy is mad and crazy on statistics. Not a great masculine voice, but that guy should be begged to be President. He started from private sector, run banks and multinational companies using Global Venture Capital Theories and is a communist Capitalist by nature.

In Peter Obi, you have a working, walking, talking China. If you are to personalize a country, called China into human form, then you have Obi.

My challenge with Obi is trying to save Nigeria from the criminals. Nigeria is a goldmine, infested with deadly smugglers and criminals. The finest of Nigerians are not known on faces of News papers but are like Obi.

If you do not find a way to put Peter Obi in power, I no know how una want take survive the inflation. Smart billionaires have hedged their investments mark up against inflation and you masses are suffering and crying.

Your answer is in front of you ready to serve. It is Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Zanku Legwork Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.