Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" (49153 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Mase2020g(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2022
There should be place where we should be able to report some stupid post

Yusuf is a die hard supporter of Peter obi
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Fidinno(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Madam sharap there
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by franchasofficia: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Reasonable woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by michlins(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Try and watch video before dismissing somebody supporting Peter obi
e no get data and can not read
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by dapsoneh: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Attention seeking jobless motherfucke r
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Johel(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him

Try dey understand small things..
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by rolams(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
She's waking up!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Khaysee: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Let march 2023 come asap

Promosales going on
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by OmoManU: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Jungle don de mature small small, guy woman don de realise say their alaye na scam
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by rigarmortis: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

Use your small sense. Na so una go just dey jump to conclusions dey yarn pra pra pra.

She's doing more than you for PO

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by omenka(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Mtseeeeew.

I blame Igbos for making her something she doesn't deserve to be.

Next.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by rollywise(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know

Most Nigerians don't watch or read o. They just see the headline and fiam to the comment session. Even from the headline I already know where she's heading and I love it. I maintain her stand as well. We will work for him to enter, we will not work in his government, so that we can hold him accountable if he disappoints us

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Frayoh: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Tor
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Johel:

Try dey understand small things..
Over Sabi!
What's your business?
Face your own.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Ndibunna: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

Read before you write.

God forbid
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Peter Obi is obviously labouring in vain shior. Rejection av started already

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by deavicky(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know
why such header.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Themandator: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

She won't be in government is what she meant.. I believe you didn't bother with the video.... Passion without knowledge and understanding is dangerous

This is one of Obi biggest supporters

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

Your number or acct number
I'd top you up.
You need to watch the video

Mtn
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him

Until now, Aisha Yesufu was the beloved of all Obidients. This divorce is so sudden that there's no word for it in the English dictionary!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Prince111111: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

they fight you when you are against them in their choice.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Emperor59(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Great woman. May God bless you for all you do ma.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2022
I have discovered one thing in life that people that talk much are not really better than others. Infact,if you put many of them in positions if authority, they will do worse.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by lamalang(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Some people don't know politics in this nairaland. Politics is a game of numbers, some people are making Labour party to be a regional party, you don't have to talk trash to people anyhow because they say something about your candidate, instead try and convince them why they need to vote your candidate. please be friendly in your approach , is not war

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by ParaountFish(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2022
You are not needed[/quote]
Why the much aggression?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Kajaard: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Lol cheesy

You forget that over 90% of nairalanders hardly read full posts before jumping to conclusions cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.