Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" (49133 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by mrteee: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know

When they were told "Go school, have education. It's important." They said "No". Now see the effect of illiteracy and half-education.

angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Sonyboom: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2022
E pain your Igbo papa abi... � I tot foolish igbos claim eveey soul in Edo is Obipandorafied ?

Tina00writer:
You are not needed
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nwokenta(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Try and watch the video before commenting.

She spoke well also.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Obagofixxy: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters right now. grin
It seems you did not watch the video because of data grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by chimeremodlyn: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Cantonese:
Sure.

OBIdients trust Obi and know that they can hold him accountable. They believe his words are very truthful, honest and faithful. They have faith in his abilities.

Aisha Yesufu simply implies that she will not defend Obi if he fails. She will hold him by his words. She will support him to become the president and remind him of his words during his campaign.

As it stands no one can hold APC accountable. They cannot even hold themselves accountable. Their campaign promises in 2015 and 2019 failed on all indices. They have started another round of promises.

“I will provide 5 million jobs daily”
“ I will give jobless youths 100k monthly for being jobless”
“I will provide electricity nationwide in 24 hours”

Now they project another baba, who shouts emi lo kan and tells us that he will continue with PMBs legacies. One winders about the mental health of BATs followers. They seem so deeply bewitched and lack direction anymore. All we can do is to pray for them.

infact, the whole thing weak me. How can a normal person support Tinubu to be president. There has to be sth I'm not seeing
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Adrian98(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0Rz2cRhZA

"A lot of people who keep asking, I'm not interested in any position, I'm not gonna work for you. I will hold you accountable so that you can give Nigeria the best that Nigeria deserves. Thank you"
The cameraman or woman had just one job. Olodo �

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by uche393: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2022
that's how it supposed to be. Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate that can easily collect gbas-gbos from Nigerians.

not the one that will call DSS for you. if Peter Obi wins, he will be sitting on a hot sit and he will be there to prove that an igbo man can make Nigeria great.

Nigerians won't be expecting much from Atiku and Tinubu, but Peter Obi will be expected to work More.

we deserve a better Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Juoflife1(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
I love this woman. This should be the mindset of every Nigerian now. We have to hold these people accountable. Hold them by the balls and demand good governance, no matter who it is.

Peter Obi is the man.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Kdon2: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Try and watch video before dismissing somebody supporting Peter obi

Its called half education... She didn't get her message!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by jehoha696(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2022
I understand,but believe me juz lyk festus keyamo if Obi give her one portfolio she go sharply grab am,with d excuse of "AFTER MEETING WITH MY PEOPLE AND HEARING THE VOICE OF THE MASSES I DECIDED TO GET CLOSE TO THE GOVERNMENT" by accepting diz offer cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Kdon2: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know

Illiteracy worrying them. They can't comprehend properly. angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Gbemini(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
In ur village
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Monday60655(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

I believed if you had listened to this kind-hearted woman, you won't have posted this trash.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Softmirror: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2022
onuman:

Look yourself in the mirror.
Ask yourself, why can't I get better education, instead of remaining stupid?

HOW DO YOU DEFINE BETTER EDUCATION? IS IT BY THIRD CLASS OR BY DISTINCTION
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Zetty177x: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Excelloque:
Most of the people that commented above did not watch the video. OP's caption of the thread is deceptive.
The woman is a very strong supporter of Mr Obi and Labour Party. And she spoke in a Labour Party meeting where Mr Obi was present. She told the gathering that she will do all she can to make Obi win the election. She said when Obi is sworn in as the President, Nigerians will hold him accountable. She will hold Obi accountable. She advised Obi to remember the masses that put him in power and work only for the interest of Nigerians. She then concluded that she as a person will NOT work for Obi (that is, she will not work in his government) instead she will be on the outside to hold Obi accountable to Nigerians.

Majority of them don't have data. It's only to condemn. They won't have data and rush to condemn without watching video. Ask them who they support. . they don't even know
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by IBreakRules: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Nice!

The person doing the video needs to be wiped with tecno cord on the neck.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Alajiki(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Try and watch video before dismissing somebody supporting Peter obi

Typical of Obituarists. They cannot comprehend grin Always ready to attack, even when you are trying to liberate them from their mental slavery grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by ubimagos: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
How does GCFR sounds in your mouth? Don't you think , GCPR of Biafra (Grand Commander Peoples' Republic of Biafra) is better! Only showing concern for your Supleme leader, oh.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by ponyonm: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Sensational headline to mislead people. Op, you are a slowpoke.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2022
pained ass motherfúcker chibok converner

Scamtivist, you can work ya ass for any goddamn fool, your support is inconsequential

Endsars Ambassador
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by lexylaw40: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Smart woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by DanAugust2021: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Excelloque:
Most of the people that commented above did not watch the video. OP's caption of the thread is deceptive.
The woman is a very strong supporter of Mr Obi and Labour Party. And she spoke in a Labour Party meeting where Mr Obi was present. She told the gathering that she will do all she can to make Obi win the election. She said when Obi is sworn in as the President, Nigerians will hold him accountable. She will hold Obi accountable. She advised Obi to remember the masses that put him in power and work only for the interest of Nigerians. She then concluded that she as a person will NOT work for Obi (that is, she will not work in his government) instead she will be on the outside to hold Obi accountable to Nigerians.
Na those combustible reactants dey mess up. Dem go see headline, dem no go read, or dem go read, dem no go understand but dem go come conclude.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by AdamuKD: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Billingslord:
Who will support failure like obituary undecided
This one don die kpata kpata
Zombie
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Temptee101(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Billingslord:
Who will support failure like obituary undecided

Hahahahahaha

See this blind bat, poverty brought by APC and Amoda no let am watch the video
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by djseanjohn77: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

"A lot of people who keep asking, I'm not interested in any position, I'm not gonna work for you. I will hold you accountable so that you can give Nigeria the best that Nigeria deserves. Thank you"

Their toxicity knows no bound, every smell of distrust, they explode like wild fire. one thing common to all Zombidient is that they lack comprehension, they read on the surface, reason on the surface, are superficial, and are void of critical reasoning. All they want is Obi, even when the truth stares them in the face, they don't care, that's why they are all abusive. I pray he enters sha so we can he is no different from others. Don't worry, whatever you guys turn Naija to, i will be watching from afar. Meanwhile, i have started reducing social media communication because of urgent 2k, before it becomes urgent 5k after next election. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Emyogalanya: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Tomorrow when he win u will hear : how g worked for obi's victory. Then if he fail u will hear : how i warned nigeria over obi. Made in nigerian assembled in fair weather marketed and distributed nationwide by poverty Activists
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Temptee101(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2022
OmoManU:
Jungle don de mature small small, guy woman don de realise say their alaye na scam

Hahahahahaha

No data?

Poverty is a BATard like Amoda.

APC has so dealt with you that you can't even buy data.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

I need to see more youths around you. I need to see more women around you.
For me, and I will say this categorically because I see a lot of people who keep asking, I'm not interested in any position, I'm not gonna work for you. I will hold you accountable so that you can give Nigeria the best that Nigeria deserves. Thank you.
This your topic seems like Vawulence..
So, that was just what you took home??
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Temptee101(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2022
omenka:
Mtseeeeew.

I blame Igbos for making her something she doesn't deserve to be.

Next.

Next time learn to hide your pains.

The pain you feel is as glaring as daylight
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by BluntCrazeMan: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

I need to see more youths around you. I need to see more women around you.
For me, and I will say this categorically because I see a lot of people who keep asking, I'm not interested in any position, I'm not gonna work for you. I will hold you accountable so that you can give Nigeria the best that Nigeria deserves. Thank you.
This caption is propagandous
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by walteriyke: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
try to dey watch video first
this vawulence is tasty ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.