Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" (49095 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Softmirror: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2022
onuman:

Third Class is not in the Fail Class. Go and and get a university degree from a good university before commenting on Classes of university degree.

cheesy CAN YOU RECOMMEND A FEW GOOD UNIVERSITIES PLEASE. I WILL LOVE TO BECOME WELL EDUCATED LIKE YOU grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by slivertongue: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him

Why attack her?

She is actually promoting him by acknowledging that the youths are on his case but should bring on women which to my mind is the missing gap. This done she will hold him to his wards till he deliver progress to the people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by zaki2: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:

I've watched it and the truth is that,i just wasted my data on that
Comments as this, is the reason Peter Obi gets attack here and there. Make una calm down small biko
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by ello29(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0Rz2cRhZA

I need to see more youths around you. I need to see more women around you.
For me, and I will say this categorically because I see a lot of people who keep asking, I'm not interested in any position, I'm not gonna work for you. I will hold you accountable so that you can give Nigeria the best that Nigeria deserves. Thank you.

So true
We will hold anyone that fail us responsible. We the youth have the power to decide. We consider Peter Obi the best among the elect.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by OmoManU: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Temptee101:

Hahahahahaha

No data?

Poverty is a BATard like Amoda.

APC has so dealt with you that you can't even buy data.

Send your account I will dash you 10k just like dis without looking back idiot
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by BhossTee(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:

The only thing that kills human is your tongue.
Learn how to talk for your future ahead!
Idoit
Fo..olish girl, I believe from today u will start reading b4 commenting...Idiot pro
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by SaturnNick(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Try and watch video before dismissing somebody supporting Peter obi
The caption is misleading
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by phemmyfour: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2022
masui:

She has Chadwick Boseman accent.

Very melodious. As one pervert commenter said the accent go make sense on vita foam.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Dirty mind
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by ShaqFu: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
God knows I'm waiting patiently for February to come. All those people like Aisha who made a whole lot of noise during Endsars, I want to see them carry that noise making outside social media and vote for once in their life.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by shinealight(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know

They’re too arrogant and unenlightened, that’s why. They think it is their gra gra and macho posture that’ll win Obi the Presidency! cool cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Prinxzona10: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Even though millions of sane Nigerians have decided to follow a noble and competent course in 2023 presidential election buh it's necessary I address this now especially for the undecided voters,so that the evil manipulative write ups of all these paid soulless miscreants wouldn't be able to swerve their opinions towards a dooms world of political criminals in Nigeria.

There are some pertinent questions needed to be asked because if you fail to ask,then you will see evil triumph over good, you will see darkness taking over light and the end result will be disastrous to everybody especially there in Nigeria.

Why PDP(Atiku's)spokesmen attacks Peter Obi?.

Why do Dino and Bwala always attack Peter Obi?

No day passes by without seeing numerous attacks on Peter Obi from PDP(Atiku's) senior erats cashvitists via Reno,Deji and their junior erats on social media..

Why APC(Tinubu's) spokesmen always attack Peter Obi with venom of a viper?
No day passes by without seeing an attack on Peter Obi by Kayemo,Asake,Ffk..

Some numerous attacks on Peter Obi from APC senior lapdog cashvitists via Sega etc while their junior underpaid foolish futureless urchins are everywhere opening countless threads a day to malign Peter Obi and dent his image, throwing their tantrums,spreading their lies,propagandas and blackmails just on one man.

After saying so many negative things about Peter Obi's presidency,
after saying so many things of LP not having any structures,
Peter Obi wouldn't win,
Peter Obi don't have the resources,
Peter Obi(LP) are just labouring in vain,
That people are going to waste their votes on Peter Obi,
That Peter Obi will come a distance third or even fourth.

So,my question is that after knowing all these inconsequential things about Peter Obi,
then why all the fights and attacks on his personality since he's irrelevant?

What has Peter Obi done to deprive many evil doers and political criminals sleep in Nigeria that their priority now is on how to stop Peter Obi by all means even to cause anarchy with their utterances.(when evil fights good because the good said that the evil will not continue buh the evil felt proud on why would the small good of yesterday questioned its authority hence the full time demonic arsenals of blackmails and propagandas been pulled out for war.
just like we will keep the status quo via by doing the same thing every time and indirectly mocking Nigerians of hoping for a different results{ impossicant you know}.

When the incumbent APC party leaves PDP the main opposition party and keeps attacking a structureless party consistently,it shows that something is wrong and that structureless party is the opposite of what the evil party stands for in Nigeria.

AND

When the main opposition PDP party leaves the incumbent APC party and keeps attacking a mushroom party,it simple shows that the mushroom party got a lot of potential and what they represents seems absent in the PDP party in Nigeria.

People of Nigeria,don't let any paid zombie to deceive you into thinking that they're making a right decision for you,nope they ain't instead they're making the right decision for their stomachs to the detriment of your life,your future and that of your children.

People of Nigeria,these paid demonic entities were here and everywhere in 2014 prior to 2015 election,promoting a disastrous candidate just for a porridge on their tables and here they are again,to deceive you for the third time.(God forbid)..

Please for your own good,don't fall for it because they never meant well for you buh to see you suffer via even the blind knows the most qualified and better presidential candidate buh some of urchins would rather die than to see such candidate emerge because from their write ups,their problem is not even the candidate buh the tribe the candidate comes from in Nigeria.

If you keep supporting evil to spite some people because of the imaginary hatred you've got for them or you're doing it to punish sane Nigerians or to tell Peter Obi's supporters *DIDN'T I TELL YOU* bullshit, remember that the breakfast will definitely go round whether you likes it or not because the aim of the evil doers is to use the stupidity and foolishness of the ignorant dumbasses like these paid morons to attain to power and after that,they discard them.

I wrote few months back that PDP and APC may likely appoint some spokesmen via by teaming up together to fight Peter Obi and if you happens to be their supporter or promoter,nobody needs to tell you to use your tongue count your teeth because their mission is obviously clear in Nigeria except you would still keep on deceiving yourself.

If you ain't among the political elites and you keep on shouting PDP and APC,your mental and poverty emancipation is beyond mortality.

Other developed and developing countries you always wish to travel to or live in,are enjoying today because they took two compulsory steps that's sacrosanct if you sincerely wish for a total change of bad government for good
via the *BLOODY REVOLUTION* AND *POLITICAL REVOLUTION* and since nobody wants a bloody revolution, why not support this political revolution or is it because the person championing it is from the tribe you hate with passion? Just remember that at the end of the day,it's not how far buh it's how well,so do what you think is right because Nigeria is in a stage of either to be saved or to be doomed completely.

The truth is that nobody is changing his/her mind from voting Peter Obi because the sane people have seen the hateful,bittered and battered mindset of all these APC minions,so all these primitive efforts are in efforts in futility and if you cares to know,the election is only between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar.

Vote wisely!!!!...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Seun(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
God knows I'm waiting patiently for February to come. All those people like Aisha who made a whole lot of noise during Endsars, I want to see them carry that noise making outside social media and vote for once in their life.
Those that have PVC will vote.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by brown3: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
OmoManU:
Jungle don de mature small small, guy woman don de realise say their alaye na scam
poor agbodorian. You can't afford data with the peanut you are been paid.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by TrueNigerian300: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol...why is she even giving herself false hope on someone that will never smell the aso rock. Delusions everywhere!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by madjune(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
This woman's problem is that she talks too much.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by steadyMoving22: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Literally a dumb cat.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Walz001: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmmm with most of the comment on this thread i see why Education in Nigeria is always backwards

Most youth are not wise at all

We need to ask god for wisdom to help the youth so theh can help Nigeria out of this mess
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by stamapro(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
This na voice recording abi video,
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Pharaohny: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Try and watch video before dismissing somebody supporting Peter obi

Tell them to read they won't , watch video they won't , they are just lazy to everything embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by DeOTR: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
No wonder Politicians insult your sensibilities by saying Nigerian youth are not employable.
This thread has exposed the fact that most Obidients are poor and can't afford to buy cheap data.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
She speaks like a Kenyan (East African). Her husband quite looks so too.

Someone check up her roots.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by wildkat: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Billingslord:
Who will support failure like obituary undecided

It’s a pity most people like u are daft. U couldn’t read between the lines of her statement. She wasn’t bashing PO rather she was metaphorically supporting him by urging him to make sure he fulfills his promises when he gets into power. And that’s because she knows PO is the choice of Nigerians

More like saying he shouldn’t disappoint those (Nigerians) who put him in power
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by wildkat: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
buy data fes grin
no dey use free mode ok?

Agbado urchins like Billingslord are the type who always depend on the change they get from their Agbado lord before they can buy data
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by wildkat: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
End Sars crew of arson and carnage will support Obi their symbol of destruction of course.

Oh it’s not more Ipob supporting Obi but now End Sars crew. Don’t worry una go dey alright las las
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by wildkat: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
We are not working for Peter Obi too.
It has gone beyond Peter Obi now.

But Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akBUXx-52sE

You’re so right. It has gone beyond Peter Obi. Even PO is not working for himself anymore but na we dey work through him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by OmoManU: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
brown3:
poor agbodorian. You can't afford data with the peanut you are been paid.

If den born you well send your Acc
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by caracas: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him
Thanks for your advice too
Watch the video before posting trash
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Epurogonogono(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend / Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.