Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" (49101 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Babastrong(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2022
The spermatozoa of jackal still working in this woman's blood. Lol.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Temptee101(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Jalaw:
Most people on Nairaland are poor and jobless fellow, who can't afford cheap data to watch the video before commenting.

Blame APC, PDP, buhari and Amoda
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Oplomo: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

Olodo don't be too quick to open your mouth, read...read...read. Reading does not kill. Tueh!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by pho: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know

Don't mind them that is one of the problem we have in this country people who don't bother to read the content of message but act base on the caption.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by onez: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2022
The only reasonable activist. Others are cash and carry
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Bature1: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
agbado munching gorillas don swarm the thread ooo
e go pain them
nlfpmod you're bad the caption
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by descarado: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Nairaland is owned by seun osewa lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by owenwin: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2022
What kind of a deceptive subject is this
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Temptee101(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
This babe go dey very sweet in bed, her ringtones go be follow come, very loud and melodious. She dey always hungry me like shawarma. One day I go catch her for my dreams, five rounds non stop

At your age?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2022
How many votes can Aisha Yesufu deliver?

All these ENDSARS people just dey make me laugh.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by InterestedInHed(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2022
The Camera Man sha ���
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by BABANGBALI: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Temptee101:

At your age?
na you burn me? you know my age? What has age got to do with fantasy or is it my fault that your prick is dead? Abeg leaf me alone, let me fok the woman in peace o
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Oplomo:

Olodo don't be too quick to open your mouth, read...read...read. Reading does not kill. Tueh!

Tell that to your father
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Oplomo:

Tell that to your father , vagabond
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Indispensable85(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Zombedients don't even have data to watch to understand what she's saying. They're insulting her already. Mumu people! Lol.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Lionnation: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Sensational headlines from haters to get you emotional to react negatively, obi-dients always apply caution
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Sikiru3011: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Who know you, who u be?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Lionnation: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
How many votes can Aisha Yesufu deliver?

All these ENDSARS people just dey make me laugh.
Don't be a fool, Tinubu supporter
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by masui(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Great and inspiring speech.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by TemmyT002(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2022
This woman is simply a gem. She doesn't require or need a position in any government.
Her own is fhay Nigeria must be better.
She will criticize you if you fumble. She no send anybody.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Mujtahida: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him
Always rushing to comment just to garner likes like a person who desperately craves attention instead of watching the clip.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Ofemmanu1: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

Werey
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by masui(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
What manner of accent is that....so hilarious grin

She has Chadwick Boseman accent.

Very melodious. As one pervert commenter said the accent go make sense on vita foam.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2022
preshyusufu:

Everyone is needed.

Alright
Thank you
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by dfrost: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him

You sure say you be writer like this? Osanobua!!! cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by cmikel: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2022

ITS OK IF SHE SAYS SHE DOSENT WANT TO WORK IN PETERS GOVERNMENT.

AS SHE SAID, ITS BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO STAND FROM AFAR AND HOLD PETERS GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE

THATS VERY COMMENDABLE OF HER

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by onuman: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Softmirror:

HOW DO YOU DEFINE BETTER EDUCATION? IS IT BY THIRD CLASS OR BY DISTINCTION

Third Class is not in the Fail Class. Go and and get a university degree from a good university before commenting on Classes of university degree.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Bambela(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know
. That is if the person has data to watch it
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Johel(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:

Over Sabi!
What's your business?
Face your own.

That's why you never grow in life because you cant accept correction... backward nonentity.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by obaaderemi: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2022
That jenifa girl don hear am for here today o. Kilode?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.