Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" (49167 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Hotfreeze: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:

Av watched it and the truth is that,i just wasted my data on that

I've not av.
And this one too claims to be a writer.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Paretomaster1(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

Typical IPOB terrorist, commenting without even Watching the video...
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Jalaw: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2022
You don't have data?
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by tuzle(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Try and watch video before dismissing somebody supporting Peter obi
don't mind them, even the statement itself is self explanatory. But out of hate for anyone not supporting their candidate, they mis yarn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Paretomaster1(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Fidinno:
Madam sharap there

Am sure you didn't even watch the video before commenting.... Typical IPOB turned Obi supporters..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Blaqputin(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Billingslord:
Who will support failure like obituary undecided
Ur dad, a co failure

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Guerin: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him
You spat my ass today. You had always been learned and informed in your judgements but i wonder why you were so hasty on this one
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
We are not working for Peter Obi too.
It has gone beyond Peter Obi now.

But Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akBUXx-52sE

What a powerful speech from Falana

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Honjoshy4u: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
try to dey watch video first

Nor be who get data de watch video?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by BhossTee(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
I get your point ma but...
He's not begging anyone to work for him
You always don't read b4 commenting most times why
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by jditimiya(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Madam said she no dey work to get appointment from Obi, but she will make sure he wins so that she can hold him for his words and works for the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Gbeng30(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2022
He never ask for it in the first place, so go and rest
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Jalaw: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Most people on Nairaland are poor and jobless fellow, who can't afford cheap data to watch the video before commenting.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
she has tried her very best to advocate for a change in Nigeria. Not easy to go against top guns in that country.
Muslims argue that the Quran appears some 70 times in the Quran.

surah 6:155 And, this is a book that WE have revealed and blessed. so, follow it and fear so that you may receive mercy

surah 2:2 This is the book , do not doubt it. In it is a guidance for for the God-conscious

Now, recall that this book was written after about 25 years.

Just like your age 4 baby sister asking you to eat this party rice when it will only be prepared at her wedding 25 years later.

Ask them, what BOOK was the allah and the quran asking them to follow?

Now, you have to understand that Hubal, the moon god and the star god sopdet already had religious books in the kaaba. Even when mohammed was about to be attacked, he was reciting the Hazaj meter rather than the quran.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by emerged01(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Lol! Una never river una wan fetch water.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Hotfreeze:

I've not av.
And this one too claims to be a writer.
Shut up idiot!
If you don't know phonetics..
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Moseshasss: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2022
THE PERSON WHO CREATED THIS TOPIC WAS ONLY TRYING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE......HER MESSAGE WAS VERY CLEAR ...

I DON'T WANT ANYTHING POSITION SO AS TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE....THATS HER STATEMENT
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Igboslayer: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know
Even Obi people get issues with these kind of insultive people that knows nothing. Shey Una dey see your die hard fans.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by heniford2: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Why are you not supporting peter obi of Nigeria undecided Why just tell me lets iron it out please..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by MurderX: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2022
It is a shame that Nairaland moderators can condescend to such shameless depth of falsifying the context of a speech and twisting the narrative just to ridicule this presidential candidate. Please watch the full video and get the context of her fantastic speech in support of Peter Obi. I'm highly disappointed at the continuous partisan reporting of this obviously tribalistic forum. Shame on Seun and his team.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by ChocolateWine(f): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Great speech there
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by SmartPolician: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed

That lady and David Hundeyin deserve a spot in Peter Obi's government because they are playing key roles in sensitising the citizens.

That's if he wins though.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Minjim: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
newbornmacho:

Why don't you guys calm down and watch the video....haba? Context is everything you know

PO supporters don't calm down. It's one of the thing they lose before becoming PO supporter
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2022
BhossTee:
You always don't read b4 commenting most times why
The only thing that kills human is your tongue.
Learn how to talk for your future ahead!
Idoit
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Spray(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Billingslord:
Who will support failure like obituary undecided

Agbado urchins don't read

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by OBALOLA55(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
End Sars crew of arson and carnage will support Obi their symbol of destruction of course.
MAI GIDA TRY DEY GET SENSE NOW

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by Orpe7(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Reverse psychology
PO isn't seeing ASO ROCK not to talk of u using sense
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by onuman: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2022
She is not a sycophantic.
She is thorough in her beliefs.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by onuman: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Tina00writer:
You are not needed
You read only headlines.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" by BABANGBALI: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
This babe go dey very sweet in bed, her ringtones go be follow come, very loud and melodious. She dey always hungry me like shawarma. One day I go catch her for my dreams, five rounds non stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.