Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? (964 Views)

How Can I Heal This Injury?? / God Heal My Legs, I Feel Pain. / How Garlic Mixture Drastically Increase My Stamina And Heal My Week Errection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Good morning nairalanders
Please guys I need your help

I've got a very dry face ,too dry that it looks shiny.i have oil face but maybe it's due to harsh cream I used in the past that made my face too become very dry,it looks shiny and cracked.i also have open pores on my cheek,how can I close them??I have used Shea butter and dove mosturizing cream but none works

Please what cream can I use to heal the over dry skin/flaky skin and also how can I close the pores??.Help me out embarassed embarassed

P.S:I have a sensitive skin
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Cypress042(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Eat well and make drinking enough water a habit.

And lastly sleep well, atleast 8hours.
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Ok, isn't there any cream I will apply?
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Natbrowny: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Listen to the first commenter's advice
In addition. Exercise more and d oily face stuff disappears.

U have used cream in the past and u still want some1 to recommend another cream 4u. Relax. Bath in morning n evenings helps a lot. Like a lot.

Sometimes do things naturally and u see urself smiling.
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Liquidpenis: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

I've got a very dry face ,too dry that it looks shiny.i have oil face but maybe it's due to harsh cream I used in the past that made my face too become very dry,it looks shiny and cracked.i also have open pores on my cheek,how can I close them??I have used Shea butter and dove mosturizing cream but none works

Please what cream can I use to heal the over dry skin/flaky skin and also how can I close the pores??.Help me out embarassed embarassed

Use fresh tomatoes for the pore holes .. worked for me .. as for the dry face .. use olive oil or nauknow
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Really?it closed them?how do you apply it
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Use fresh tomatoes for the pore holes .. worked for me .. as for the dry face .. use olive oil or nauknow

Really?it closed the pores?
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

are u IBO sir?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by czarr(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Micro needling.
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Nothing beats diet and exercising
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by amalover007: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

use sperm
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Liquidpenis: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

Really?it closed the pores?

Yes
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Kanshi1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Use CETAPHIL, CERAVE OR CETRABEN cream
Thats your solution and it doesnt cause any reaction to your face or body

CETRABEN was recommended by a dermatologist

NzubechiPeru:

Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Yes

How long does the tomato stay on your face before you wash it off??
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:
Good morning nairalandersPlease what cream can I use to heal the over dry skin/flaky skin and also how can I close the pores??.Help me out embarassed embarassed

Get a moisturizer made for extra dry skin instead. It doesn't need to be a name-brand product, and it doesn't need to be super greasy either. Also, since you will be applying to the face, use a small amount but get it all over the skin as much as you can. Maybe add a drop or two of water to the small amount, and rub your hands together to spread it all over your palm before you then apply it to your face. That way you avoid super-clogging up open pores. undecided
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Get a moisturizer made for extra dry skin instead. It doesn't need to be a name-brand product, and it doesn't need to be super greasy either. Also, since you will be applying to the face, use a small amount but get it all over the skin as much as you can. Maybe add a drop or two of water to the small amount, and rub your hands together to spread it all over your palm before you then apply it to your face. That way you avoid super-clogging up open pores. undecided

Thanks but won't the water make my face more dry??and by super clogging do you mean it will make my pores more open??
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:
Thanks but won't the water make my face more dry??and by super clogging do you mean it will make my pores more open??
Water does not dry up one's face. It instead moisturizes - since it is moisture. undecided
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by SlurUsername1: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
If u don't the money for the recommended products up there just go to do market and buy Shea butter. It's a good moistoirizer
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by Liquidpenis: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
NzubechiPeru:

How long does the tomato stay on your face before you wash it off??

Anytime it absorb into your skin.
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Thanks for taking out your time to reply me.please how do you apply the tomatoes?do you slice it into two and rub it all Over your faceor do you crush it completely and apply?
Re: How Can I Heal My Over-dry Cracked Face?? by NzubechiPeru: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Liquidpenis:

I still dey wait your reply

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat / I'm 30 Year Old I'm Still A Virgin When I Married My Wife / My Brother Wants Me To Marry The Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.