Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. (3578 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by fuckwell2080: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2022
When you choose to be a SIMP you be serve bad breakfast.Am always an ALPHA MALE that why BITCHES flock around me begging to be Bleep.babes dont like MR NICE GUY.They TRIP and CARE for BAD GUYS.They want to be Bleep and RUBBISH by BAD GUYS.So a SIMP will always be serve breakfast.My COUSIN was a SIMP before but since i lecture him today he is an ALPHA MALE happy now thanking me always for directing him.So many SIMPS have change to ALPHA MALE.I will keep directing those that want to CHANGE to ALPHA MALE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by KennethIbe59(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Boss I want to be Alpha male
fuckwell2080:
When you choose to be a SIMP you be serve bad breakfast.Am always an ALPHA MALE that why BITCHES flock around me begging to be Bleep.babes dont like MR NICE GUY.They TRIP and CARE for BAD GUYS.They want to be Bleep and RUBBISH by BAD GUYS.So a SIMP will always be serve breakfast.My COUSIN was a SIMP before but since i lecture him today he is an ALPHA MALE happy now thanking me always for directing him.So many SIMPS have change to ALPHA MALE.I will keep directing those that want to CHANGE to ALPHA MALE.
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by underpinna: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Nelllson:
Guys need to be very careful with these wild daughters of eve.

I'm a young man and I'm doing well for myself but what is really missing in my life now is a good woman.

I have searched for a good woman tire yet I haven't seen any.

A good woman will come when you least expect one. Just don't be in a rush.
On the other hand, its really sad seeing that almost every girl of 15 is disvirgined judging by what I'm seeing in this new location I am currently posted. I begin to imagine the body count before they turn 25.

God help we men, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Seriously, it's getting out of hands.... But one can't be single nah ...
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by tayo60(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2022
There are good women everywhere, you just have to be prayerful to be connected to one.
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by fuckwell2080: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2022
@kennethbe59 always follow my directive on nairaland especially for SIMP MEN and DAUGHTERS OF EVE you become learn how to be ALPHA MALE.Alot of SIMP are ALPHA MALE today because of my directive change them for good.many thanking me with bottle of wine.nairaland is a place will learn new tins every day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Ikamandoncome: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
How can I trust a smelling toto carrying gender?
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by KennethIbe59(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thanks
fuckwell2080:
@kennethbe59 always follow my directive on nairaland especially for SIMP MEN and DAUGHTERS OF EVE you become learn how to be ALPHA MALE.Alot of SIMP are ALPHA MALE today because of my directive change them for good.many thanking me with bottle of wine.nairaland is a place will learn new tins every day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? / Where Are All The Good Boys? / Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.