Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? (1194 Views)

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Karen2024(f): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Relationship nowadays tends to be more about sex than companionship, hence my question.

What do you think of a relationship without sex?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by blackboy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes!!! If you want the sex so much and you both really love each other get married.
Relationship has a lot to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
I don't really know tho,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by kolafolabi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sex isn’t necessary, per se

Many people have happy, fulfilling, healthy romantic relationships without having sex with their partners (or only having sex with their partners once in a while).

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. This may include:

Having a low libido (also known as “sex drive”)

LIving with an underlying medical condition, such as chronic pain

Wanting to date for a longer period of time before having sex

Being unmarried and wanting to abstain from sex before marriage

However, this doesn’t mean that the relationship will be unhealthy. And it certainly isn’t a sign that your partner doesn’t love or value you!

The bottom line? Sexual activity isn’t necessary for a healthy relationship.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by RealMarv(f): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
These days, people hide under the guise of relationship just to be having sex. There are people in relationships who are not having sex though they are relatively few. I wonder why it's difficult for a lot of people to abstain from sex while dating/courting.

Relationship without sex helps to build strong friendship; you both know you're there for each other and not just because of sexual benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by danietohbadt(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes, when you date righteousness22

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Christiansimon: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
She We Tell Her
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fahvvy: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yessssssssss!!!
It's as possible as a relationship without billing grin...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by imagrg(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
It's possible but very boring and frustrating to know that what you have been secretly longing for is being plundered by someone else!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Karen2024:
Relationship nowadays tends to be more about sex than companionship, hence my question.
It is a personal choice you make in your own relationship. Find someone who will agree to it if that is what you want and go for it. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Duchessree(f): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes, it's possible to be in a relationship without sex being involved .
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by rapture22(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
���except it’s a long distance relationship
A relationship without sex handicap done dhey involved be wise���
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Badfinga: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Karen2024:

There are certain kind of ladies I can agree to relationship without sex. It must be a kind of lady I knew her history like the palms of my hand.
The last girl I toasted said no sex, and I told there is no need to continue. So we went our separate ways and chat once in a while.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Danisaint112(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2022
It's possible and very advisable. Plus you both know you are truly there for each other and not for sexual exploitation.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Psych412(f): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
very difficult to keep to no sex stuff.... especially if you don't have self discipline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by aisha1314(f): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
It is but it's very difficult and requires a lot of discipline and self control.
Personally though I don't see the point of being in a relationship without having sex because sex is a part of love. Though it shouldn't be the center of a relationship of course.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Vlrginprincess(f): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
aisha1314:
It is but it's very difficult and requires a lot of discipline and self control.
Personally though I don't see the point of being in a relationship without having sex because sex is a part of love. Though it shouldn't be the center of a relationship of course.
Stupid opinion.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by jogsman01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Unless, one of you is dating his/her self
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Thazard(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
danietohbadt:
Yes, when you date righteousness22
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Mention Button / Some Of the Wealthy people In This Country Are really callous / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.