Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival (38538 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Emetex22(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

But 2023 go clear them say you no fit Jones everybody at same time

Power to the people
North 2023
Deranged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Well meaning Nigerians doing great.
The rest are zombies who don't want Nigeria to be liberated from the hands of old and weak grandfathers recycling themselves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Bobloco: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

Power to the people
North 2023

I hope Tinubu is paying you well because you're really really working hard

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Cj4charles(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

People vote for who they know and those with structures.
Meanwhile check my signature for free stuffs!
at least it came third.... Presidential Election will shock you all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by KushLyon(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by chikason22(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023
Shut up. Suffer never tire you
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Realist12: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beautiful, that's how democracy should be ,Yorubas are accommodating of every ideology they comprehend. But it's funny when this people from the East keeps gas lighting the other Yorubas supporting Tinubu and Atiku as tribalist. But we know the people who have abandoned Atikulate just because Obi has switched sides . Isn't it funny they are the one saying don't vote because of tribe or religion but they are the ones banking on Christian votes and only region supporting only their son.
We the Yorubas voting Tinubu are doing so because we want a better Nigeria and know his antecedents which surpasses both Obi and his boss.
If Obi becomes the president Nigeria will reject him by 2023, that I'm sure of . But as progressives we want peace .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by wildkat: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

Just imagine this one. People now vote based on personality, so don’t expect Labour Party to win gubernatorial elections. The target is on the man running for presidency

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
You can erect whatever billboard you want but don’t try to include Our great King image in it like he has endorsed your candidate!!! That billboard should be taken out !!
Your king that is bigger than Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by edoairways: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

God will surprise APC fans before the elections

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please someone should do me data or airtime na..youa can also check my signature..God bless you..

0706..4390..960 MTN
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Candidman22(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good stuffs.
The main reason why obi is gaining grounds everywhere especially among the youths is the fact that he's just too humble.how I wish we can all vote for him cos apparently he's the best option among the main contenders.i rest my case cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by babyfaceafrica: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Super story
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Obainomilano: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Go and take it out Nah, you think sey nah every body dey collect 30k like you

Agbadorian
..30k for where the idiots are paid 15k ..5 k for monthly sub to type rubbish and the other 10k for expired weed so as to be reasoning like fools .many of them are under fed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yorubas are getting wiser cool

Vote competence vote Labour, vote a New Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Candidman22(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good stuffs.
The main reason why obi is gaining grounds everywhere especially among the youths is the fact that he's just too humble

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Oziens: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Well done guys for this selfless service rendered.
May your dream of better Nigeria happen to you, your household & All well-meaning Nigerians advancing the course of taking Nigeria back from madmen masquerading as politicians in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by marshmonii: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Coming election is not by party but candidate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Temptee101(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
You can erect whatever billboard you want but don’t try to include Our great King image in it like he has endorsed your candidate!!! That billboard should be taken out !!

You dislike good things.

Come here, is suffering your inheritance?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by sreamsense: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Waste of money for using it as campaign strategy. No matter how hard Obi campaign is in the West, it can't yield 15% of cumulative vote cast despite muslim-muslim negative effect if you like to hear the truth. Last Osun election has proven that, Obi can't win any local government in the South west because impact of religion intolerance is very negligible. If I know the contributors one by one, I would have advised them to use their money to buy food because Obi no dey give shi-shi
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Hoelujohn: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Where is your area? I am in Ogun state, Sango Ota to be precise. Let's conduct a mock vote in Sango Ota which is in Ogun state. We can also decide to use another local government.
We need 2obidients and 2 batifieds, we will just be asking random ppl on the street who they are going to vote for. I volunteer myself as 1 of the obidients so we can stop this madness of Tinubu will sweep South West.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by naijapips04: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
So na now the heediot know say Ooni exists?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by sisisioge: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Smart campaign grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by jehoha696(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thank God none of Tinubu boiz nor apc foot soldier came to cuz havoc or bid their boss will

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Go and take it out Nah, you think sey nah every body dey collect 30k like you

Agbadorian

So having a different choice of candidate means I’m being paid 30k ? Lmao , I owe you no response anyways .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Patriotsleague: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ipob desperados everywhere. Mad people.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by seniorkachion(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

It's even more impressive if Igbos did this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Iliveforever(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lolzz

Rozross/iyaebe, your agboro brothers couldn’t disrupt them, why not call them and let them know what’s on ground or hasn’t tinubu given you guys/thugs September airtime?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Temptee101:

You dislike good things.

Come here, is suffering your inheritance?

Because I’m not supporting your candidate?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

Make Obi matter no choke you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Imo State / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.