Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival (38534 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Isn't that exactly what you agbadorians have been doing? When you're served a taste of your own medicine you start crying like little bitches.

I won’t stoop low to your level .
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by arantess: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

But 2023 go clear them say you no fit Jones everybody at same time

Power to the people
North 2023
you need to stop rambling
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by kayode4arch: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good evening brothers and sisters,
Pls am seriously looking for a driving job in either Lagos or Abj that pays, pls just only driving .

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Softhands(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Humbleyou:
Be your brother's keeper. If it is well, I wouldn't be here. I'm very down financially and its depressing. Please help me with any token to take hold body. Thank you very much. 2170-279-651, Zenith Bank.
you are a smart criminal.... you don't want your account number indexed by google so you add minus(-). to separate the numbers... Just use this same smartness to learn something that will put food on your table for life rather than this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

People vote for who they know and those with structures. Asiwaju Tinubu ni won mo wink
Meanwhile check my signature for free stuffs!
see ur life for showglass...you don't understand the mood.(Tinubu, Atiku and Obi)only Peter Obi don't have case with EFCC....to any sane person that alone is enough to vote for him.....I rep Peter OBI because I don't see leadership skills in both(Tinubu and Atiku).
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Humbleyou: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Softhands:
you are a smart criminal.... you don't want your account number indexed by google so you add minus(-). to separate the numbers... Just use this same smartness to learn something that will put food on your table for life rather than this.

No be everything be scam o.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by WilsonBright935: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
The said supporters tried sha. But it would have been better not to put "àmì ohùn" on the Yorùbá alphabets at all, cuz what I see here is nothing but boo-boo.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by tyinfinity: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
I hate obi because he will disintegrate Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by MurderX: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
N100K to anybody that can satisfactorily describe what this guy is thinking.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by tiger28: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

People vote for who they know and those with structures. Asiwaju Tinubu ni won mo wink
Come and see these Idiots Jubilating that "Tinubu" lost the Osun "Governorship" election while LP had ONLY 2K votes.

I will keep saying this:

Ibos are too PRIMITIVE for ANY Democracy!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by tiger28: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These are the real omoluabis not the theifnibu urchins like the one above me.
You mean the Gala Sellers Association of Oshogbo?
Kee kee kee!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by araoye19: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good,beautiful Peter obi for presidentGood,beautiful Peter obi for president...
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Kinihuu005: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubu can only one state in yoruba land , which is osun. EKITI , ONDO, OGUN and lagos is 50 50
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ndukwechinasa: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

Power to the people
North 2023
It's Nigeria election. Stop making it have a tribalistic outlook. Vote your conscience. Nwa Bingo.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ndukwechinasa: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
tiger28:

Come and see these Idiots Jubilating that "Tinubu" lost the Osun "Governorship" election while LP had ONLY 2K votes.

I will keep saying this:

Ibos are too PRIMITIVE for ANY Democracy!
. Not your tribes father nyash...
But only your father nyash. Nwa Apa
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Bayyajidda(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Can you say this without shedding tears?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Iykolysis: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Humbleyou:
Be your brother's keeper. If it is well, I wouldn't be here. I'm very down financially and its depressing. Please help me with any token to take hold body. Thank you very much. 2170-279-651, Zenith Bank.

Go and push wheelbarrow and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by santuspearl: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

Fool... What have you benefitted from north ruling, Buhari has ruled for 8 years, are you better, your people are 25 years behind civility and are being killed like chickens, abducted and raped... Keep disgracing yourself.. I am not Igbo but I am supporting Peter Obi do that fools like you will benefit since you don't know what is good for you
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by tonexyx(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2022
[don't mind the ignoramus, even seun osewa is a tribal and religious bigot, his qoutes are all over Twitter.
quote author=GuyWise101 post=116666412]

Let me address this your ignorance, Governorship election is so different to the coming presidential election because people are now voting base on personality and not party logos[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by kizyalex10(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023
since the advent of democracy,all the parts of Nigeria have been president,and not because an igbo man did not contest yet non was voted by the south east because we felt he is either not competent enough or he has no proven record,those whole south east voted who they feel are the best,from obasanjo to yaradua,the Jonathan,atiku.non are igbos but people who we feel are competent enough to run the affairs of the country,now e don reach ur turn to reciprocate,you and your type have branded him all types of names,from liar,Obidient,ipob terrorist,tribal bigot.even when it’s clear that he is by far the best candidate among these three persons.how can even apc insult the intelligence of over 200 million people by bringing tinubu as the best fit to run the country,yoruba have osibanjo,they have fashion,they have ekiti governor,atleast these set of people would have presented a better choice but even ur tribal bigotry can’t even make u put Nigeria first,believe me if ur tinubu win,it’s another win for the north cos he will be busy shuttling from one hospital to the other like buhari while shettima runs the affair.don’t think shettima will be relegated like osibanjo in this administration,he will be supper powerful if they eventually win and then after 8 years the north will still continue from where they stopped ,this is not tribal bigotry but I know it’s the south that should produce presidency and it’s also good to have both d president and the vice from different religion

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by agbomatthew89: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Send it sir!!!!!!!!!!!! This country must be great again
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Ooni is king of all parties
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ada9ja(f): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

E go clear for ur eyes say...presidency and governorship dey different...Asiwaju ni won mo yet APC lost
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Occurstaem(m): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Honestly, it is amusing how obidients think that anyone supporting Tinubu/Shettima is being paid while they (obidients) are supporting Obi out of love.
Just know that whatever it is that's motivating you to support Obi is also motivating us to support Tinubu/Shettima. Let that be clear.

Obidients are out of touch with reality. I hope you guys don't start calling Yoruba "betrayals" when the results start coming in.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Diligence: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2022
To BATstards & Mikano boiz: what plans do you HV for your children apart from your stomachs?

Think about a better future/tomorrow, then trash your ego and sentimental slavery and support Peter Obi & Ahmed Datti.

Take Back Your Country from these selfish and corrupt politicians who don't care about you, your children and your tomorrow.

EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
ThisIsOurChance
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Lawalatm: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Continue to be deceived by the Osun gubernatorial results cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....PO's support cuts across party lines....his supporters are not interested in other positions but in the presidential elections wink wink wink wink

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ejimatic: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Igbos at Lagere Sabo Aderemi etc are at work. How many votes did LP get at Ile-Ife during the Osun Election?We shall see soon in February 2023 that LP is JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN NIGERIAN POLITICS
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by GardenOfGod(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Dude is still living in the past, oblivion of the fact that the pendulum had swinged passed that time.
GuyWise101:

Let me address this your ignorance, Governorship election is so different to the coming presidential election because people are now voting base on personality and not party logos
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by MrCharles32: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2022
[b][/b]
Humbleyou:
...I prefer this man to any candidate ....this is the only person dat Nigeria need now
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by 900warriorz: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Humbleyou:
drop your phone number so we can WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.