Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival (38532 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Wisfem: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

People vote for who they know and those with structures. Asiwaju Tinubu ni won mo wink
Meanwhile check my signature for free stuffs!

Slave the peanut they gave you when you finish it, your ancestors will call for you..
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Bryan88(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
You can erect whatever billboard you want but don’t try to include Our great King image in it like he has endorsed your candidate!!! That billboard should be taken out !!
go take am out urself na...moreover i don’t need to remind u that ur reasonable brethren unlike u that’s not reasonable at all erected that bill board.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Danniedpastor(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
You can erect whatever billboard you want but don’t try to include Our great King image in it like he has endorsed your candidate!!! That billboard should be taken out !!
Go and remove it,since you are blind to see that Obi's team is only Felicitating with the king. The fear of Obi is really driving you crazy. But, feel free to copy ,ok
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by oneMalik: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice move thou but bear it in mind that it will never go 5% way of Peter Obi in Yoruba land .

NEVER ! THE ONLY WAY IS TO UNDO WHAT NNAMDI KANU DID WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE .... Now you wanna felicitate with the same Yoruba people you called those names abi..

Take it or leave it , the only relationship btw Yoruba and the Igbos is just the normal day to day activities we engage together and the hospitality we are giving them but nothing apart from that can happen .

if they like let them bring Obi himself as a statue that day it wouldn't change anything .

that I know
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by 9izone(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
For a better Nigeria, we all should join hands together and vote wisely. Forget all of that your reason and allow this nation to be saved.
Let us all vote Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Nonsoco80(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is not even as big as the one done during the recent Osun gubernatorial election yet it got lp a paltry 2k votes.

People vote for who they know and those with structures. Asiwaju Tinubu ni won mo wink
. 2023 election is all about individual and not party.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Go and remove it,since you are blind to see that Obi's team is only Felicitating with the king. The fear of Obi is really driving you crazy. But, feel free to copy ,ok

Erect whatever you want , for drag the king into it ! Period !
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Lumig: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Who can try this in Alaigbo with Tinubu/Shettima banner without attack from...
This life no balance at all
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bryan88:
go take am out urself na...moreover i don’t need to remind u that ur reasonable brethren unlike u that’s not reasonable at all erected that bill board.

If supporting a different candidate makes me unreasonable according to you , then I accept !! We all have a choice ! Stick to yours and leave me with mine !!!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Mccullum: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
ceeceeco:
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it.

grin Haba mind your own business and leave Tinubu on his path

getting headache on Jagaban matter all time may cause increment on your BP cheesy

Sorry in advance, ABAT is the next president of FRN, take heart for the monumental shock ahead. grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by VERDA: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

But 2023 go clear them say you no fit Jones everybody at same time

Power to the people
North 2023

Hate will kill you one day, no worry.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by kologba: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Humbleyou:
This is massive.
keep decieving urself
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Joevics post=116666180][/quote]

Moh247, FreeStuffsNG, Leodeking, and Biodun556 just finished eating agbado and were planning to sleep in peace, and you people just decided to scatter their evening with this post cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by meedoLock(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
You lot will leave the main issue and start shouting BAT, OBIDAT & ATIKULATE. Spamming the whole place for reasonable people like if one of them emerged, Nigeria will start functioning.

Can't we just see that the problem of this country is way thicker than raising ur hope that one individual would ride it well Instead of us to divert our attentions and focuses on having this country restructured.

I know we would not listen, we are hell bent on partisan and tribal games, trying to manouver our tribe person to that office at the expense of our collective development. If u like, go and unearth Amadu Bello, Awolowo and zik combine, we will still not taste any development if this structure is not improvised.

My piece.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by proff010: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
See epistle because of hatred for Asiwaju. You go chop agbado you go tire. Asiwaju our president.
ceeceeco:
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by akinade28(f): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
floret23:
Osun State particularly Ile-Ife is fully Obedient.
Yes, we are obobidient. I currently stay in Ife, where do obidients meet in the town? I wish to join.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by JoeNL22(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful, that's how democracy should be ,Yorubas are accommodating of every ideology they comprehend. But it's funny when this people from the East keeps gas lighting the other Yorubas supporting Tinubu and Atiku as tribalist. But we know the people who have abandoned Atikulate just because Obi has switched sides . Isn't it funny they are the one saying don't vote because of tribe or religion but they are the ones banking on Christian votes and only region supporting only their son.
We the Yorubas voting Tinubu are doing so because we want a better Nigeria and know his antecedents which surpasses both Obi and his boss.
If Obi becomes the president Nigeria will reject him by 2023, that I'm sure of . But as progressives we want peace .
Error.......the yorubas don't want Tinubu
We want obi
Take it to the bank
We will not vote for a man who thinks he is bigger than Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by JoeNL22(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
sreamsense:
Waste of money for using it as campaign strategy. No matter how hard Obi campaign is in the West, it can't yield 15% of cumulative vote cast despite muslim-muslim negative effect if you like to hear the truth. Last Osun election has proven that, Obi can't win any local government in the South west because impact of religion intolerance is very negligible. If I know the contributors one by one, I would have advised them to use their money to buy food because Obi no dey give shi-shi
79% of southwest is for obi
Take it or take it
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Anndrew(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Meanwhile
chaiii..Tinubu has really suffer..E no easy 4 am
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by kingyakos: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Obainomilano:
..30k for where the idiots are paid 15k ..5 k for monthly sub to type rubbish and the other 10k for expired weed so as to be reasoning like fools .many of them are under fed

Which 15k, those pig are paid 5k, 2k5 for sub. There's one here around my area with bad body odor, all his front teeth are missing and he's here spewing trash that after the 5k they'll start paying them 20k when campaign commence properly.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by AsawanaDgreat: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good one, success on the way
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by jonahhh: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Look at that billboard closely , why do their campaign picture looks like a gay wedding poster
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by rickyrex(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

asiwaju that could not rescue osun his home town in last governorship election. defected like he never existed. he will be relegated this time 2023
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by 10mobile: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

Power to the people
North 2023

North 2023? How does that sound to you who are likely a Muslimah. See STRONG QR'ANIC REASONS WHY MUSLIMS SHOULD AVOID VOTING TINUBU OR ATIKU here https://www.nairaland.com/7323589/strong-qranic-reason-why-nigerians in case you are not a hypocrite who claim to be a Muslim but don't care about what Allah says.

Now, concerning the stale allegation that Igbos are the only ones promoting Obi in different parts of Nigeria, do you know that Afenifere endorsed Obi? Do you know that Aisha Yesufu endorsed Obi? Do you know that none of these is Igbo? I only mentioned a few who are popular.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ZombieSlayer1: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
go and take it out nah, slowpoke
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by adetayo234: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

I'm Yoruba and I'm voting for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by adetayo234: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Osun voters are voting for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
go and take it out nah, slowpoke
Stop insulting people who don’t agree with your Choice of candidate .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ZombieSlayer1: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
oneMalik:
Nice move thou but bear it in mind that it will never go 5% way of Peter Obi in Yoruba land .

NEVER ! THE ONLY WAY IS TO UNDO WHAT NNAMDI KANU DID WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE .... Now you wanna felicitate with the same Yoruba people you called those names abi..

Take it or leave it , the only relationship btw Yoruba and the Igbos is just the normal day to day activities we engage together and the hospitality we are giving them but nothing apart from that can happen .

if they like let them bring Obi himself as a statue that day it wouldn't change anything .

that I know
WE ALSO CANT UNDO WHAT SUNDAY IGBOGHO DID. The Yorubas call the Igbos names too

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by ZombieSlayer1: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Stop insulting people who don’t agree with your Choice of candidate .
Isn't that exactly what you agbadorians have been doing? When you're served a taste of your own medicine you start crying like little bitches.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by broadman20: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

You don't have conscience for saying North 2023.

Would you have supported a Yoruba man to continue as a president if Buhari was a Yoruba man?

The same thing goes with an Igbo man too.

But na God go disgrace all of Una because na now we understand that Boko Haram is a scam and that's why you people don't want another person to expose you people.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Danniedpastor(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Erect whatever you want , for drag the king into it ! Period !
Now that the King's picture is there,go and tear it off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.