Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival (38539 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Kinihuu005:
Tinubu can only one state in yoruba land , which is osun. EKITI , ONDO, OGUN and lagos is 50 50

If Tinubu were to be IBO or Fulani can it be 50 : 50 in IBO land or Fulani dominated States? Never. When an IBO man is fighting another tribe in Yoruba land all the IBOS will support him the same is applicable to Fulani or Hausa. Only yoruba will ask questions about the cause of the fight before deciding where to support. The only time a Yoruba man support a yoruba man they will term it tribalism.

No matter how you support a Fulani man, they are not appreciative when it comes to choice between you and his brothers. It is even worse in IBO land.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Bigheart042(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Don't die before your time..this excessive hate can lead u to a premature death

Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

But 2023 go clear them say you no fit Jones everybody at same time

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Qtrpst4: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Yes, all evidence has pointed to the fact that only jobless people like you talk and behave like a tout for your tout general of the federation

Olojuobinrin:

So having a different choice of candidate means I’m being paid 30k ? Lmao , I owe you no response anyways .
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by fantasy2018: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Asgard73:
Those IPOB cells in outside igboland they try market Obi as if Na indigenes they run am

But 2023 go clear them say you no fit Jones everybody at same time

Power to the people
North 2023
Speak English. Nothing will happen but victory. By landslide.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Humbleyou: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
900warriorz:
drop your phone number so we can WhatsApp.

Call me on this number please.

080 57101 760
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by clockwisereport: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
900warriorz:
drop your phone number so we can WhatsApp.
that guy is a scammer
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by 900warriorz: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
clockwisereport:
that guy is a scammer
lol....I know right. I didn't even bother talk to him.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by oneMalik: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
So be it .

ZombieSlayer1:

WE ALSO CANT UNDO WHAT SUNDAY IGBOGHO DID. The Yorubas call the Igbos names too
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival by Obainomilano: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2022
kingyakos:

Wonder shall never end

Which 15k, those pig are paid 5k, 2k5 for sub. There's one here around my area with bad body odor, all his front teeth are missing and he's here spewing trash that after the 5k they'll start paying them 20k when campaign commence properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria / Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.