Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas (45052 Views)

What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me. / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / I Found This On NYSC Handbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Bayyajidda(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iadymissile:
fool na propaganda go kill una, more reason I won't be surprised if Obi loses cos Yorubas are gradually removing their support for Obi due to the senselessness of igbos.
laIasticIala is the same person as NIfpmod but your senseless tribal Brain won't allow you know that
You're a fool

Who is this tribal slut?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Iadymissile(f): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
From Plateau or so , he's Hausa by tribe .
my colleauge here is bearing Identity card, for here in Bayelsa mehn i just dey laugh anytime my boss at work place calls his name.
that plateau sef is known for bearing Chinese names sef
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Larrycool1234(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=NotKnown post=116701443]But why would you mock him and his name?

If someone should discriminate against you cos of your name you go like am?

You lost a good friend cos of your myopic thinking.

Good luck with life. [/quote

With his soon to be useless life.... you just lost a gem, and here you are making mockery of him... I pity you o
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Alajiki(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
mbahdi:
Seun osewa nairaland founder is a tribal bigot.
Beware of him.thats why they ban anyone who opposes Dem,and he will suffer for 1000years.oya ban me

See this OSU pig o! Why don't you and your Nyanmuri losers also establish your own platform na?

Who invited you to Nairaland? Are you a Nigerian? No be IPOB terrorist from Biafra you be?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Chaos14: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iadymissile:
fool na propaganda go kill una, more reason I won't be surprised if Obi loses cos Yorubas are gradually removing their support for Obi due to the senselessness of igbos.
laIasticIala is the same person as NIfpmod but your senseless tribal Brain won't allow you know that
You're a fool
Look at the thread nlfp.mod pushes to fp now compare with lalasticlala.
seun even posted some time ago that he had a fall out with one of his mods.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by gentlegenius(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you running into JT sometime in the near future, you guys would cross paths.

This I have seen.
When they crossed paths again, Op will want to see John's gbola... to know how big it is.

This, you should have seen.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Melancholy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
ElBenny:
Back in my NYSC camp, Afikpo, Ebonyi State, I had this friend.

We met at the registration desk on the first day of my arrival. He was behind me on the queue to the "Book of Life" registration.

I remember cracking a joke right there, everyone laughed, he responded with another joke that prompted another loud mass of laughter.

I took interest in him instantly (I'm highly attracted to sarcastic and humorous people), and we got talking instantly.

We completed the registration that evening together and even "hustled" to get our mattresses and a convenient bed space.

You know, it's good to have one person you're attached to in a new environment/adventure as that makes your adaption easier.

We did a lot together, walked to the auditorium together, ate meals at mammy Market together, went to the parade ground together, even though we were in different platoons.

Since he told me his name was John, I fondly called him Johnny.

Oh the very last day of camp, the atmosphere had an exit setting.

Everyone was parting ways here and there, I and Johnny parted ways at the gate.

I hopped into the bus that would convey I and other corps members back to Port Harcourt and realized I hadn't exchange phone numbers with Johnny.

I called him out from the bus that was already moving slowly and beckoned on him to input his phone number hurriedly as I handed out my phone to him.

He inputed his phone number in less than 10 seconds and returned the phone back to me.

Coincidentally my mobile data was on and truecaller displayed his number as "John Thomas."

Of all names, why JOHN THOMAS? �

Lolz. I no save the number again, I've not heard from him for 3 months now AND THAT'S OKAY! �

Nothing concern me and my fellow man "amu"
This is ignorance on your part for you to have made such conclusion. The first true caller App user to save your number will automatically registered the name the person saved it with regardless of hundreds of persons who later save your number using that same app. So that name might probably not be the original name of that guy. You get it? Take care

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by kelspinall(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
i see no sense in this nonsense, seriously
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by WhizdomXX(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
OscarDboss:

Because I can see you go “attracted“ to him
Ookay
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iadymissile:
my colleauge here is bearing Identity card, for here in Bayelsa mehn i just dey laugh anytime my boss at work place calls his name.
that plateau sef is known for bearing Chinese names sef
Na wa o , you go fear names , I been think say na olden days dem dey give all those kind names , well some names na through circumstances wey surround the belle , na him make dem dey give the names , some people dey bear Americana , Afro & the likes.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by highbee02: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
No b person dey bear DUST?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by omoadeleye(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
ElBenny:

We met at the registration desk on the first day of my arrival. He was behind me on the queue to the "Book of Life" registration.

I remember cracking a joke right there, everyone laughed, he responded with another joke that prompted another loud mass of laughter.

I took interest in him instantly (I'm highly attracted to sarcastic and humorous people), and we got talking instantly.

We completed the registration that evening together and even "hustled" to get our mattresses and a convenient bed space.

You know, it's good to have one person you're attached to in a new environment/adventure as that makes your adaption easier.

We did a lot together, walked to the auditorium together, ate meals at mammy Market together, went to the parade ground together, even though we were in different platoons.

I hopped into the bus that would convey I and other corps members back to Port Harcourt and realized I hadn't exchange phone numbers with Johnny.

I called him out from the bus that was already moving slowly and beckoned on him to input his phone number hurriedly as I handed out my phone to him.

He inputed his phone number in less than 10 seconds and returned the phone back to me.

Coincidentally my mobile data was on and truecaller displayed his number as "John Thomas."

Lolz. I no save the number again, I've not heard from him for 3 months now AND THAT'S OKAY! �

Omg, you said you took interest in him...

It was even your last post that made me realize that you are a male...
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by fof1: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
ElBenny:

You are really Funny to the Letters... Your Friend must be a Bayelsa or Delta Ijaw...to answer such a Name. They are fond of such Appelations.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Bayyajidda(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iadymissile:
I ladymissile and my mama

Little wonder
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
ElBenny:

Bad tho

Sometimes truecaller normally bring fake name

Someone dialed my digits and it was showing yoruba name
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by EKOSuperior(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
illicit:
I have met a certain guy from Ondo state named George Rutherford

Wtf

What kind of Nigerian parents names their child such rigid names

Sounds like the name of an American serial pervert serial killer if u ask me
shocked
This actually got me laughing hard.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
ElBenny:

For people like you to be existing shows that the world it self need healing

God forbid
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by PENNYSWAP: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
mbahdi:
Beware of him.thats why they ban anyone who opposes Dem,and he will suffer for 1000years.oya ban me

They will always fail to tell you that kaduna Nzeogwu if from delta state which is South south and not south east.

They will always attribute a military coup that has nothing to do with civilians

KADUNA NZEOGWU is from South-South and not from South-East
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by tradepunter: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
mbahdi:

Waaawwu this is serious ooooo ....

God help us
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
illicit:
I have met a certain guy from Ondo state named George Rutherford

Wtf

What kind of Nigerian parents names their child such rigid names

Sounds like the name of an American serial pervert serial killer if u ask me
shocked

Rutherford is the name of a prominent physicist of the 19th century.

Maybe one or both of his parents were science teachers.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
TimmyTen:
I know some people are lost.

John Thomas is another name for Pen*s
I was lost actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by naijaebay: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Are you a "giver" or a "receiver" bro?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by madjune(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
etrange:

You guys are so sensitive and your masculinity so fragile. You can get attracted to anybody that has the qualities you like. If you're into business, you'd be attracted to people that do business. If you're a programmer, you might be attracted to programmers. There are some set of people you'd rather have around you. The English expression for that is "people you're attracted to". It mustn't be sexual. Don't let your masculinity become toxic to you up to the point of being scared to use certain words. The OP is confident in his sexuality.

Leave that thing joor.

Dude is gay

He even hustled to get his phone number as if the guy get connections to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by philipPP(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by AlphaTaikun: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Iadymissile:
laIasticIala is the same person as NIfpmod but your senseless tribal Brain won't allow you know that. You're a fool
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Monaboo(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Your last line did not make sense really.

Probably that is his real name. It's your choice to accept it or not. Has nothing to do with what u are thinking.

And BTW, John and Thomas are both nice names. They are even in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.