Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas (45053 Views)

What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me. / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / I Found This On NYSC Handbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Badadvisor: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2022
OscarDboss:
While Reading this I thought you were a girl
Now I feel somehow
Same here. Neegga is probably a gay just covering up cheesy
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Pholadime(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Chaos14:
Corrupt mind, many are werey but few are roaming
lol����
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by etrange: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2022
madjune:

Leave that thing joor.

Dude is gay

He even hustled to get his phone number as if the guy get connections to Tinubu

At the end the 3 week camping, people exchange phone numbers. It's literally part of the NYSC culture. Have you not served?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Paxcal: 12:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Hm

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by madjune(m): 2:05am On Sep 16, 2022
etrange:

At the end the 3 week camping, people exchange phone numbers. It's literally part of the NYSC culture. Have you not served?

I know what you mean.

I served a long time ago, possibly long before you were born...but, it's weird; in the fashion he made it, to beg a man ( fellow man) for his contact.

Haba.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by slam7000(m): 2:16am On Sep 16, 2022
ElBenny:
Back in my NYSC camp, Afikpo, Ebonyi State, I had this friend.

We met at the registration desk on the first day of my arrival. He was behind me on the queue to the "Book of Life" registration.

I remember cracking a joke right there, everyone laughed, he responded with another joke that prompted another loud mass of laughter.

I took interest in him instantly (I'm highly attracted to sarcastic and humorous people), and we got talking instantly.

We completed the registration that evening together and even "hustled" to get our mattresses and a convenient bed space.

You know, it's good to have one person you're attached to in a new environment/adventure as that makes your adaption easier.

We did a lot together, walked to the auditorium together, ate meals at mammy Market together, went to the parade ground together, even though we were in different platoons.

Since he told me his name was John, I fondly called him Johnny.

Oh the very last day of camp, the atmosphere had an exit setting.

Everyone was parting ways here and there, I and Johnny parted ways at the gate.

I hopped into the bus that would convey I and other corps members back to Port Harcourt and realized I hadn't exchange phone numbers with Johnny.

I called him out from the bus that was already moving slowly and beckoned on him to input his phone number hurriedly as I handed out my phone to him.

He inputed his phone number in less than 10 seconds and returned the phone back to me.

Coincidentally my mobile data was on and truecaller displayed his number as "John Thomas."

Of all names, why JOHN THOMAS? �

Lolz. I no save the number again, I've not heard from him for 3 months now AND THAT'S OKAY! �

Nothing concern me and my fellow man "amu"

Why didn’t you save it? There are lots of people with the name John Amu. If you doubt me, go to Nsukka. There are lots of Amus in that area and I’m sure there’ll even be lots of catholics with the names John Thomas Amu in that area too.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by hope4nigeria(m): 3:07am On Sep 16, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Op, see as u just disgrace urself for public.

A gay trying to deny his status after proving to be gay initially

and the post is on front page oh. Imagine
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Truthdeypain: 4:09am On Sep 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you running into JT sometime in the near future, you guys would cross paths.

This I have seen.

grin grin You dey craze
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by TVTKOKO(m): 4:13am On Sep 16, 2022
madjune:
You sound so gay.

A man getting so attracted to his fellow man.
drdeath:

He Na confirmed Gabriel.I think say Na woman Dey talk initially.
Saying that (s)he got attracted to him says a lot about Sir Gabriel!
detectivejones:
'I took interest in him,' 'highly attracted.' Hmmm...Hope you're not in the closet o.
omoadeleye:

Omg, you said you took interest in him...

It was even your last post that made me realize that you are a male...

I had to quote all the foools above calling the op gay.
So you can't be attracted to someone because you guys share similar traits/personalities irrespective of their gender again??

Reading the the comments from the quoted foools above is irritating! Too many educated illiterates in this space angry y'all with unnecessary Toxic Masculinity *spits! angry angry
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Starz825:
No be bayelsa person dey bear "document"
Fineahand
Fine face
Fine hair
Document
Government
Godspower...Omo their names eeeenh..na die grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:26am On Sep 16, 2022
NotKnown:
But why would you mock him and his name?
If someone should discriminate against you cos of your name you go like am?
You lost a good friend cos of your myopic thinking.
Good luck with life.
Don't mind him.His reasoning is far below that of a ten year old kid.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by omoadeleye(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2022
TVTKOKO:

So you can't be attracted to someone because you guys share similar traits/personalities irrespective of their gender again??

Reading the the comments from the quoted foools above is irritating! Too many educated illiterates in this space angry y'all with unnecessary Toxic Masculinity *spits! angry angry

Nope bro, you are the bloody uninformed here, you quoting the different people that have the same view about the OP and calling them fools really shows how rascal you are,

The op write up seems gay and people are trying to correct him.

Assuming you are well informed enough you should know the kind of environment we are living in where different abnormal sexualities always sprout up.

But, you don't know all these and you still don't want to ask questions and learn.

That really shows how illiteracy is chronic in your life.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by madjune(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2022
TVTKOKO:

Don't let that OP fool you.

Na confirmed Gabriel.

I can't get careless with my d..k around him.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by thesicilian: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Like many have said, it's either you are gay or you have gay tendencies. The chemistry and the way you described it is so much like a relationship, not an ordinary friendship. I used to have a very close friend like that who would like to hold my hands as we walked along the street, and most times I'd stylishly disconnect the hands, sometimes I'll just let him so he doesn't feel embarrassed.

On another note, how do you have such a close relationship with someone for the whole of three weeks and you didn't have his number? Seems highly unlikely. You guys never separated for one minute?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by thesicilian: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2022
TVTKOKO:

You're not a smart person at all. And most times when people who are not smart try to prove they're smarter than smart people, they usually make a fool of themselves.

It is not every time that things will be clearly spelt out for you, sometimes you have to add 2 and 2 to make 4 (that's assuming you can add by the way).
Asides from his own choice of words which have even "incriminated" him, picture this: two single guys who were so close together that they didn't need each other's phone numbers for the whole of three weeks, in such a busy place as an NYSC camp. Just reason it! They did everything together yet not once did one have to call the other where are you? Haba!

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by sylve11: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2022
ikechukwu150:
So wetin we wan use this news do now

Is it for Eba

Very irrelevant piece of nonsense, my brother. embarassed cool
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by sylve11: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2022
madjune:
You sound so gay.

A man getting so attracted to his fellow man.

Very correct. cool
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by sylve11: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Blake755:
What is this doing in the to nah wa for nairaland I wish another site will come up to give it a competition angry sad

I tell you. cool
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by uptownemmygee(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Starz825:

Even
network, foreign, landlord

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by MyExpression(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Red pillers association don chop ur brain.

That's not how men do.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by MyExpression(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2022
thesicilian:

...Just reason it! They did everything together yet not once did one have to call the other where are you? Haba!

You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by ElBenny(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2022
I relocated from camp to another state. So I went back home to PH first before putting myself in order to go and do documentation in my newly relocated state
abc115:

Fake Story

After the camp , you joined bus to PHC and not your place of Primary Assignment?

Continue your lies
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by ElBenny(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2022
My brother! 60% of these people here are calling me gay and are so sure of it. Just because I said I got attracted to him because he was full of humour and sarcasm. Reading the comments stinks. Na wa oh
etrange:

You guys are so sensitive and your masculinity so fragile. You can get attracted to anybody that has the qualities you like. If you're into business, you'd be attracted to people that do business. If you're a programmer, you might be attracted to programmers. There are some set of people you'd rather have around you. The English expression for that is "people you're attracted to". It mustn't be sexual. Don't let your masculinity become toxic to you up to the point of being scared to use certain words. The OP is confident in his sexuality.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by ElBenny(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Paul quotes Jesus in Acts, “It's more blessed to give than receive” (Acts 20:35).
naijaebay:
Are you a "giver" or a "receiver" bro?
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by ElBenny(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Mumu! So you no read the part wey I write "nothing concern me and my fellow man amu?"
Badadvisor:

Same here. Neegga is probably a gay just covering up cheesy
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by detectivejones: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2022
TVTKOKO:

Your comment shows you're uncultured, unrefined and rough. A well mannered person won't admonish by huriling insults at people. Ps: Being uncouth can only earn you likes and cheap attention online but manners will take you further in life. My 2kobo.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by JASONjnr(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2022
opyzy:
Read that line....Scrolled up to check the gender of the op .. I was surprised a male typed it to his fellow man.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by TheGift: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
To the pure, all things are pure. But to the impure , their very minds and thoughts are corrupt and corrupting.
Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by teebarbie(f): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Starz825:
And ‘Governnent’ undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas by drezzyx(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2022
I have met somebody with the surname Oko-obo. So john Thomas isn't new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.