Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Note To Young Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To Young Men. (2990 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
A NOTE TO YOUNG MEN.

This content is not for everyone.

Firstly, I'm directing this content to young men who are not married and trying to figure out their lives.

Secondly, I am directing this content to those young men who would agree that they need to hear this.

One way to distract yourself from fixing your life and falling into distractions is by falling in love easily.

A guy that hasn't found himself in life but easily falls in love with women is probably a danger to himself.

It pains me when I see young men who have not defined their lives getting themselves entangled in a love relationship.

You are struggling like hell, nothing productive you are doing but you're busy dating ladies up and down.

Where is the energy?

Like I said, this content is not for everyone.

I am speaking directly to my male gender.

Dear brother...

Leave women alone and go figure out your life.

I am not saying "you must be rich first."

No. No. No.

But you must at least have some direction or focus for your life before you start adding women into it.

Stop carrying someone's daughter and adding to your confusion. Take a break and go fix you, first.

One of the most distracting activities for any man that is fledgling is falling in love with women easily.

Love is emotionally demanding.

When a man falls in love, the lady becomes his distractions. For example, my wife is my distraction.

But because I operate from the place of solidity, I can accommodate the distraction and love her well.

Ladies, don't get angry here.

This is not about you. This is about speaking hard truths to my fellow brothers to save themselves first.

When my life was a big mess, one tough decision I made was to suspend any form of love relationship.

I didn't date any lady for close to 5 years because I needed to concentrate all my energy on fixing me.

So by the time my wife came, she met a focused man.

She met a man that she could trust to lead her because she could tell he was already leading himself.

Listen guys, you might not agree with me.

That's fine.

Don't copy me but reflect on the principle here.

Yes, I know that there are guys who lack direction for their lives and a lady comes and gives them direction.
grin grin grin

But those guys are mostly seen in Nollywood movies.

In real life, they are few and far between.

So listen...

You have a better chance of fixing your life first and falling in love, than waiting for a lady to come fix it for you.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Note To Young Men. by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Youdey beg dem?? They will still make this thread about their gender cos they think u want men to make money because of them

5 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Silentgroper(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
the falling in love easily part is something i've noticed abt myself lately.. But i've made bearings abt my life though..

4 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Olachase(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Instead of me to fall in love I rather fall asleep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good
Silentgroper:
the falling in love easily part is something i've noticed abt myself lately.. But i've made bearings abt my life though..
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
In summary……

Men could solve world hunger with their wealth if they just stopped simping
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Finitin: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Senomie:
In summary……

Men could solve world hunger with their wealth if they just stopped simping
how far your babe that year, datboredberry?
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Faber(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Any mission that gets tough for the devil; he sends a woman to round up the mission, same with your village people...so guys use una head. Love does not exist...na mugu you dey fall so thinking that its love

6 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Kenpaly(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanks op, One idiot 4rm uyo has been disturbing me 4 visit.ubong bleesing even said that she will come with food stuffs 4 me that i shoud only give her my addres but i refused.she is my friend in facebook.i refused bcs im nt ready to father any child now.

7 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
lavylilly:
A NOTE TO YOUNG MEN.

Firstly, I'm directing this content to young men who are not married and trying to figure out their lives.

Secondly, I am directing this content to those young men who would agree that they need to hear this.

One way to distract yourself from fixing your life and falling into distractions is by falling in love easily.

A guy that hasn't found himself in life but easily falls in love with women is probably a danger to himself.

It pains me when I see young men who have not defined their lives getting themselves entangled in a love relationship.

You are struggling like hell, nothing productive you are doing but you're busy dating ladies up and down.

Where is the energy?

Dear brother...

No. No. No.

But you must at least have some direction or focus for your life before you start adding women into it.

Stop carrying someone's daughter and adding to your confusion. Take a break and go fix you, first.

One of the most distracting activities for any man that is fledgling is falling in love with women easily.

When a man falls in love, the lady becomes his distractions. For example, my wife is my distraction.

But because I operate from the place of solidity, I can accommodate the distraction and love her well.

This is not about you. This is about speaking hard truths to my fellow brothers to save themselves first.

When my life was a big mess, one tough decision I made was to suspend any form of love relationship.

I didn't date any lady for close to 5 years because I needed to concentrate all my energy on fixing me.

She met a man that she could trust to lead her because she could tell he was already leading himself.

That's fine.

Yes, I know that there are guys who lack direction for their lives and a lady comes and gives them direction.
grin grin grin

So listen...

You have a better chance of fixing your life first and falling in love, than waiting for a lady to come fix it for you.
You write am yourself abi you lift am from somewhere?
Even if na thief you thief the post, you thief better thing. You are the most sensible male here since 2023 start. Lemme hug you sir!
Tell them the truth. They ll only carry their broke sorry ass here to abuse women that women are this or that. Yet some of them can't feed themselves.
When you are broke as a man here, you go dey vex anyhow with life sotey if na girl you see, you go pile frustration on too her as if say na she do you!
Go n hustle before you woo a woman. No ask me wetin I fit offer cos I can feed a lot of you boys here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Nyascobar1414: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kenpaly:
Thanks op, One idiot 4rm uyo has been disturbing me 4 visit.ubong bleesing even said that she will come with food stuffs 4 me that i shoud only give her my addres but i refused.she is my friend in facebook.i refused bcs im nt ready to father any child now.

Lol.. You no want raise pikin

1 Like

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Nyascobar1414: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
After making the money, never take care of a woman in the name of love that doesn't exist..

Men love women.
Women use men.

4 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Polynek(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice words
Re: A Note To Young Men. by sageb: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2023
lavylilly:
A NOTE TO YOUNG MEN.

Where is the energy?

Dear brother...

No. No. No.

That's fine.

grin grin grin

So listen...

Good advice

1 Like

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Dshocker(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2023
This is nothing but the plain truth...
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Truvelisback(m): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2023
What abt ladies who are struggling and trying to figure out their lives? Should they fall in love with us?

4 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Georgejeez: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Noted .
Decision I took this January ,time to avoid some unless billings , who wan vex go make she get out .

No be me born person daughter to de chest billing everyday , my Chest no big , I no be bouncer
Re: A Note To Young Men. by faceLAGOS: 4:03am On Jan 07, 2023
I’ll prefer to fall inside gutter than to fall in love with a Nigerian girl.

5 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
wink
sageb:

Good advice
Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
angry
faceLAGOS:
I’ll prefer to fall inside gutter than to fall in love with a Nigerian girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Note To Young Men. by sslcrypt: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Best advice I have seen on this forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Kipaji: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2023
wink
sslcrypt:
Best advice I have seen on this forum
Re: A Note To Young Men. by XAUBulls: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
lavylilly:
A NOTE TO YOUNG MEN.

Where is the energy?

Dear brother...

No. No. No.

That's fine.

grin grin grin

So listen...

Re: A Note To Young Men. by XAUBulls: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Karlifate: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Oyindamolah: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who has ear let them hear.
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Manoftheyear: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thank you for this beautiful post Mr Op, it's seems this Post is all about me honestly but in another form, falling in love is something I will forever regrets. Damn love

1 Like

Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
wink
Manoftheyear:
Thank you for this beautiful post Mr Op, it's seems this Post is all about me honestly but in another form, falling in love is something I will forever regrets. Damn love
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Streetmovement(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na mumu dey fall in love, me I dey fall in lust and when I cum I come back to my senses grin

2 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by felong(m): 2:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Truvelisback:
What abt ladies who are struggling and trying to figure out their lives? Should they fall in love with us?
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Scolds Her Daughter For Cutting & Dying Her Hair Blonde (pix/video) / Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted / Why Do You Pick Up Calls on Your Lover's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.