Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. (2810 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Worriedguy6699: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2022
She’s been restless. It’s 1:29am I did it. She’s kinda speaking in her native language. She can’t fall back asleep. I showed her all the proofs.

We argued for 30 minutes. I told her she’s a good person but she belongs to a lot of people. I told her she’s not meant to be with just one person.

We shared one duvet, but she dragged it away from my. I’m cold now.

Now she’s using her feet to play with mine. She thinks there’s still hope.

I also found out she sends my money to other guys. Like trying to show off or something.

Now she’s grabbing my leg. I really tried bros. I tried for this girl. But it seems some girls just can’t stay faithful to one person.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Mraphel: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Open another thread after u don forgive am

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by VictorDivine: 4:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Can you swear that you don't have a girl beside her or that you never cheated on her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Wilson500: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Make person come fry stew for bro
He is gradually taking the red pill
Say No to Simpson grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by ObamaMessi: 4:37am On Sep 17, 2022
Throw the useless animal out of you room asap! Who give a fuck_ about pussy?

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by ezechi242: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Bro no pursue am o...just the kill am dey go without feelings when you see another one you drop gradually ....na so I dey do the one I dey with now .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by AdamuKD: 5:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Good for you
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Worriedguy6699: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Mraphel:

Damn
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2022
It’s not hard just accept to be one of the many guys she has since she can’t belong to one person. And don’t stop giving her money o those guys need it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Sucre6: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Mraphel:

You just spoke my mind, some guys are weak ass sisi, he will forgive her and she will do the worst, op dont worry, u will soon have sense grin

Ubunja comman see something grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Snapchat: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2022
You are lucky she didn’t think of stabbing you in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Regex: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
Can you swear that you don't have a girl beside her or that you never cheated on her?

If he has, what's your business?

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by jeromestarks: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Worriedguy6699:
She’s been restless. It’s 1:29am I did it. She’s kinda speaking in her native language. She can’t fall back asleep. I showed her all the proofs.

We argued for 30 minutes. I told her she’s a good person but she belongs to a lot of people. I told her she’s not meant to be with just one person.

We shared one duvet, but she dragged it away from my. I’m cold now.

Now she’s using her feet to play with mine. She thinks there’s still hope.

I also found out she sends my money to other guys. Like trying to show off or something.

Now she’s grabbing my leg. I really tried bros. I tried for this girl. But it seems some girls just can’t stay faithful to one person.
God made some pvssies for the public. It is very wrong for you too personalize them. Let public project be used by the public and find a private pvssy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by josielewa(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2022
check my signature, you will only appreciate this latest patch to bitcoin and compatibility with ethereum evm if you understand crypto..no scams, well opportunity comes once in a blue moon. download the apk version cos its stable and not play store

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Miravik900(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

God made some pvssies for the public. It is very wrong for you too personalize them. Let public project be used by the public and find a private pvssy.

No private pussy in Nigeria know this and have peace

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by advanceDNA: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:

I dont quite get your hypothetical scenario
....Are u trying to paint a picture of him cheating to justify his girlfriend's infidelity? Or are u trying to say he has no right complaining and must be with a woman that sleeps around??

Even if he were cheating...u do understand that in reality, there are clear reasons a cheating man or woman doesnt want to fate with fellow cheater........

1) u only know yourself...u dont know if the person you are dating is playing safe....so no one in their right mind wants to be with someone that sleeps around...even if they themselves do...you are already at risk sleeping around ...now dating someone who sleeps around doubles the risk...

2) in reality... in most relationships men do the paying, so why would any man pay for phones, wig, pay for her rent, and other bills while another nigga is offing pant for free.....for women its multiple the fun, more cash and other goodies... for the man, its clearly bad investment..

3) it is a well known fact that a man can love a woman yet have a casual fling with a cheap woman throwing herself at him...we all know how penis works.......however...only cheap women throw themselves at men...the reality is that no man wants to be with, spend on, and plan future with a cheap woman.....the risks are too high...

Please....Dont get me wrong.....im not supporting infidelity from any gender...as a matter of fact im a fan of sexual discipline and being faithful in relatiinships
.i'm only addressing your comment from reality's perspective ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Setosim: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
SIMple Man
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by dirolad(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mraphel:
he did https://www.nairaland.com/7337323/ive-forgive-cheating-gf-she
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Sweetvie: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Nonywendy(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
VictorDivine:
he can't swear else thunder go fire him
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Worriedguy6699: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetvie:
Op na the real definition of simp grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Mraphel:
Him done open the thread bro
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by imagrg(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
If she has, what's his business too?
Like, begets like.

We all rock the boat while we are young! Blame no one,male or female.
It's called: youthful exuberance. grin
Regex:

If he has, what's your business?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. by kelspinall(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
it's hard boss,its hard to endure people's selfishness and ungrateful acts

(1) (Reply)

I Just Finished Watching Woman King And All I Can Say Is That The Movie Was A Gl / Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? / The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.