Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) (66544 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Jlow2: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2022
No be everybody you go chop him money go free
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Asin the thing tire me..I thought they are violent in the north, abi is it only harmless Christians that they can accuse of blasphemy and lynch to death...

So this man is allowed to commit this hedious crime and the so called fighters up north can do nothing about it

This is not blasphemy na..
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the diseased might be wrong and even be the cause.
pls keep shut.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Kajaard: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Emman08:
When they send their convicts here to work what do you expect?

This is what majority of people don't know.

Over 90% of chinese workers sent to work in third world nations are actually prisoners. And by working in nations like Nigeria, Congo et al they are actually serving their prison sentences.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Lee213: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

You are a fool and you know it.

When Chibuzor commits a crime in Dubai, is it becthe Dubai government is inept?
Thunder fire that your hand.
make thunder wey miss road strike u there, anu mpama
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
he's simply saying balance the story. Haven't you seen where a man want to rape a woman with machete and the woman was courageous to stab him? Until evidence show the woman was actually the victim. The woman would have been tag murderer

You can't stab with a machete. smiley
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

Your inhumanity is on another level...
Shebi u guys say "infidel" cannot marry your daughter

The Chinese man looks like an infidel doesn't he?

Oya, over to u, you guys should start doing what u do best . The ball is in your court. Judgement and punishment things 1,2,3.....start!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obontami: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the diseased might be wrong and even be the cause.

I swear to God. You nor get sense at all. How old are you sef? Wetin person wan do wey warrant to kill her in cold blood? Oloshi nie olohun ngbo.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by rusher14: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Lee213:
make thunder wey miss road strike u there, anu mpama

E dey pain you abi?

Una no Just get sense.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Lee213: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

E dey pain you abi?

Una no Just get sense.
na ur entire generation wey no get sense
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Shebi u guys say "infidel" cannot marry your daughter

The Chinese man looks like an infidel doesn't he?

Oya, over to u, you guys should start doing what u do best . The ball is in your court. Judgement and punishment things 1,2,3.....start!

Listen to yourself for a second...Be honest did you sound like a responsible human being? If the man was killed, you are the same person that will go around ranting, calling us barbarian... Hypocrisy at it's highest peak!!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by highchief1: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Parrot69:
The Chinese, The Indians, The Arabs. Be mindful of these people especially the Chinese! They're very ill tempered.. I don't know if it's due to their culture or psychological aspect, most of them are sadist and moody.
The Indians are the worst, they can kill you because of woman. The headquarters of "Simpism" is located there. And COLOR skin Black is a problem to them.. even if you're a mixed colored Indian you're are being segregated.

The Arabs are cool with you, till you have misconceptions about their religion. And they nag about women alot.
The Guy you thought was cool with you will turn to a vampire in a Sec!

I hope the Government follow the case up cos such things cannot happen in their country.
I've never heard were blacks kill Chinese in China.
Blacks kill Indians in India.
Blacks kill Lebanese in Leban.
It's always vice-versa.

Indians kill because of a woman... this is the first time i am hearing this ooo...
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

chinese na oyinbo?

Chinko tongue
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Wuppdex: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Yes OP is human, crime should not be solved with emotional tendencies but with factual evidence. People jump into conclusion often this days and sometimes things are not actually how we portray them to be.

1. Is he an armed robber, then you might be right.
2. Relationship issues or monetary deal gone wrong, then OP might be right.

Don't get me wrong, nothing justifies the killing of another human, but OP believe there's more to the story.

kingRagnarr:
mahn are u even human?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by treatise: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1571042602644013057?t=3bsQvjNgrP4Wua6x9HOhGw&s=08
It it were Chinese environment they'd have harvested the foreigner's organs whilst still alive.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2022
this is why they are genociding the north, the Chinese replacements have arrived. You will be seeing much more scenes like this.
In south Africa they have Chinese police stations.
Continue watching big brother and football, boko haram iswap and all the other colonial masters terrorist groups are paving the way for the people whom Nigeria is really being developed, while the native population gets killed off.

Is not not strange that Nigeria is seeing the biggest development its seen in over 200 years at the same time as people disappearing/kidnapped or killed in large numbers, is it not strange both are happening at same time.

All this yellow people dont value our blood or life, so its easy for him to come in their house and kill their daughter, to them our life has low value.

That is why even though millions of Nigerians have died since the colonial owners of Nigeria unleashed terrorists on Nigerians since 2015, its not making international news that people are getting killed or disappearing in large numbers all over Nigeria.

The Chinese are already becoming traditional rulers in the north, i know of one Chinese Hausa chief , they are buying huge tracks of land, and there is talk of Chinese army coming to Nigeria to help with the terrorists sent by the same people sending the chines.

The owners of the world like to place side by side people who will be fighting each other. That is why they enriched and developed the differences between the different tribes in Africa, all the way up to making sure Nigerian civil war was started by igbo man killing Hausa president , as arranged.

Now they want Nigerians to share thier towns and cities who see our blood as cheap.
This is what is being done all over the world through economic destruction and conflict that leads to migration ensuring lots of communities worldwide of people who dont get on. People who won't be able to join together to defend themselves from the ultimate threat.

Continue watching big brother and football, nothing to see here.
My survey shows African people hate each other, but i hope there will come a time when African people will have suffered enough to realise they need to love themselves else they get wiped off the face of the earth.

I get delivery men of all races come to my door as black man, and very often the worst behaved towards me are the black men that come to my door in a place where i avoid going out to dodge racists.

I cannot understand how a people can be so careless even in the face of assured extinction. The whole of china, Japan, Vietnam and all of Asia used to black people that were same stature and look as those thier now but with black skin. So you in Africa are all thats left of the Human race. Hue Man race means race of people with dark skin, race of people whose skin has the hue of color.

People who dont give a shit about each other, will end up on the knives of thier enemies.
Meanwhile all the black women in the world, are bleaching their skin, and destroying their hair to look like the people who treat our blood as cheap.

Cause if the life of Nigerian people is not cheap as dirt, the disappearing , kidnapping murder going on in Nigeria since 2015 will be bigger news than death of queen.

I therefore hang my head in shame, as i see people who are slowly being surrounded by their enemies, talking about football and big brother, people with no sense of security.

The yellow skin is barbarian Werewolf Dracula lineage, they enjoy very weird shit, amongst them being drenched in someone else's blood.
For many yellow people killing a woman is sexual turn on. Thats why all the yellow people used to called barbarian

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by rusher14: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Lee213:
na ur entire generation wey no get sense

Na me make you still dey write WAEC?
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by asanausana91: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
is there anything someone will do to you that warrant you to kill him?
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Lee213: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

Na me make you still dey write WAEC?
probably when I write waec your papa never marry your mama
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

Listen to yourself for a second...Be honest did you sound like a responsible human being? If the man was killed, you are the same person that will go around ranting, calling us barbarian... Hypocrisy at it's highest peak!!
Hyprocrisy how? What does disallowing "other men" to marry your daughters sounds like to you? But your men can marry "other girls" abi?

Farida we are waiting for you guys to pronounce judgement (fatwa) on his head.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Where did you see me support the evil man. Of course what he did was wrong. under normal circumstances, by your religious standards, he is not supposed to be dating the girl in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by asanausana91: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Asin the thing tire me..I thought they are violent in the north, abi is it only harmless Christians that they can accuse of blasphemy and lynch to death...

So this man is allowed to commit this hedious crime and the so called fighters up north can do nothing about it
just like IPOB ESN that promise to kill buhari and bring back the head to igbo land but they ran and hide under their mothers wrapper anytime buhari enter the east.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by rusher14: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Lee213:
probably when I write waec your papa never marry your mama

I'm not talking about the first time you failed.

I'm talking about why you are still writing your WAEC after this many trials.

Go learn to shine shoe.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2022
adecz:
undecided

❗️❗️There must be a story behind
this tragedy❌❌❌

A Chinese Man can't just randomly
enter a house to kill a woman.

Most likely she is a girlfriend who
took something valuable from him
and refused to return it.

Trust slay mamas❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
and that justify the death.?

*spits on your thought process

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Imagine an Igbo man going into the girl's house in Kano and stabbing her, many Igbo lives and property would've been ashes by now, but the gospel truth is this China man will go Scot free!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by kelmicheal: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2022
This story no complete
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:

modern slavery this why the whites still see you as dumb

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2022
look at his eyes, like that of commando
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Lee213: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

I'm not talking about the first time you failed.

I'm talking about why you are still writing your WAEC after this many trials.

Go learn to shine shoe.
who knows, you might be one of my student during my NYSC days
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by rusher14: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Lee213:
who knows, you might be one of my student during my NYSC days

Person dey take NYSC brag?

Abeg go return your uncle t-shirt and mountain boots.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

You can't stab with a machete. smiley
me I can stab you with slaps.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Rondigee: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2022
We cannot take this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.