Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! (3125 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Don't give back the phone

Let the simp suffer
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Looter100: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sammy101111:

LOL the man is a clever man
Give your self pride and return it
Or don’t give him
He gave you something
For more than 50 days he want it back today
Do what you think
Give him or not

That man no get level joor
He you marry that kind man
Any small thing he will shame you
Na Mumu man
liability
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Looter100: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
This girl go go hell no doubt
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Wallade(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2022
PasD:

: we have not had sex before at all. He just wants relationship and marriage but for me he is too old for me. Majority of people here are saying I should return the phone....

Just maybe I should....

But there is something I think y'all should know. He is not asking me to give him the phone directly. He send the phone dealer that delivered the phone to tell me that they need to give the phone to another person and give me another one. That they made a mistake giving me another person's phone. But I'm not a fool I know he wants it back.

I have called and he is not picking

Okay, this is a lesson for you - there is no free gift even in freetown.

Clear all information and history of yours on the phone and return it to the supplier that brought it to you on his behalf since the supplier is asking for it now. Ensure a factory reset, it is very important.

The gift was a bait after all. He will keep using it and other things he does for you as a leverage on you. It is not a sincere love relationship.

The next time a man offers you such gift, please try to investigate what his real intention could be before you accept the gift so that from the get go, you both understand what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2022
PasD:
Pls nairaland o,
I'm 21years old female I had to use my friend's account to type this for security reasons.
So the man (52) met me at my place of work and said he wants to help me. He gave me money ones or twice then asked to change my phone. He said he was sent by God to me I was happy that those men still exist. Then he bought me an iphone about (152k).

Then he immediately started talked about marriage (he said he's divorced). Haaaaaaaaaaa he's to old for me and I refused relationship or marriage. Now he's asking me to give him back his phone.

I had to dash out the other phone I was using. Should I give him the phone or refuse?

#Pls be gentle with me

Accepting such expensive gift from him just like that means that you are ready to give in to his demands and requests

You already knows that he is too old for you but not too old yo give you a gift

You just have to return the gift especially if you know that he has not slept with you

Stop expecting gift from people it comes with a bait

Go and read about the story of a kano lady killed by her Chinese boyfriend and us it to guide yourself

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Trustedapparel(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Give am him phone na

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by slan87(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did the seller delivered the phone to you with the receipt attached, if yes don't bother to return the phone cause the man is immature.

But if NO, kindly return it to him n hope on God for a better phone.
Don't ever think of having sex with him in order to secure the phone
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PasD(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2022
slan87:
Did the seller delivered the phone to you with the receipt attached, if yes don't bother to return the phone cause the man is immature.

He delivered the phone with the receipt
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by JustPowerApps(m): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2022
21yrs old, not working, obviously still in school with a 52 yr old man frapping you and giving you low-budget gadgets in return. If classless has another definition, it would be You
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by xenten: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Well, I had an experience with a stupid girl. I asked her out. She was thinking about it. As she was thinking, I was spending money on her. She eventually agreed to date me. I bought her a new phone. Then all of a sudden she clammed up. No kissing. No touching. I have not even had any form of intimacy with her. No hangout anymore. Later she told me she is not interested again. I did not bother to collect the money I spent. I just asked her for my phone back. I collected the phone and dashed someone else who I had no interest in.

Some girls are silly. if you wan collect, you must be ready to give. Abeg go return the phone back, onyeoshi!

Even Dangote as rich and philanthropic as He is, he will not give without expectation.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PhantomThief(m): 2:21am On Sep 19, 2022
If we talk, they'll say we are calling girls hoes.

What the Bleep on earth is a 21years old girl that should probably be in 200L or 300L doing with a 52 year old man that is old enough to father her.

Well, Just return the phone to the rightful owner and stop trying to play victim card. At least he is not requesting for all the other money he has spent.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PhantomThief(m): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2022
xenten:
Well, I had an experience with a stupid girl. I asked her out. She was thinking about it. As she was thinking, I was spending money on her. She eventually agreed to date me. I bought her a new phone. Then all of a sudden she clammed up. No kissing. No touching. I have not even had any form of intimacy with her. No hangout anymore. Later she told me she is not interested again. I did not bother to collect the money I spent. I just asked her for my phone back. I collected the phone and dashed someone else who I had no interest in.

Some girls are silly. if you wan collect, you must be ready to give. Abeg go return the phone back, onyeoshi!

Even Dangote as rich and philanthropic as He is, he will not give without expectation.

Although you felled off by spending on a girl that has not agreed to date you. Love found in season of desperation will only reek of mediocrity.

Never use money to buy love.
THE GIRL IN QUESTION SEES YOU AS A SIMP AND FOOL

Glad you learnt the hard way. Another girl no go fit try am with you again.

You're a King
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PhantomThief(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2022
slan87:

Or or she can just return the phone and let peace reign. Although she's at fault for fuckin with a 52 years old man but You won't be there when the man might decide to deal with her

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Carndidlaydee: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:
Pls nairaland o,
I'm 21years old female I had to use my friend's account to type this for security reasons.
So the man (52) met me at my place of work and said he wants to help me. He gave me money ones or twice then asked to change my phone. He said he was sent by God to me I was happy that those men still exist. Then he bought me an iphone about (152k).

Then he immediately started talked about marriage (he said he's divorced). Haaaaaaaaaaa he's to old for me and I refused relationship or marriage. Now he's asking me to give him back his phone.

I had to dash out the other phone I was using. Should I give him the phone or refuse?

#Pls be gentle with me

Give him his Damn phone back
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by 7buckz(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol no go de form brave with elder ooo....from what you typed the man na street.... Always use your head... So when you were collecting the phone of 152k you thought nothing will be attached as fa you are his daughter or mother?
Use your head!
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by GOFRONT(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Abi na you be that lady a man bought iphone for and your fiance ask u to explain who bought the phone for you and then you refused to explain and then your fiance called off the wedding plans he has for you??

Shey na you ba??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by advanceDNA: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:

Madam....dont take wrong advice ooooo...no go die because of phone ooo.....give him his phone back....dont be greedy.....

In which universe do people give 152k phone becos of nothing.......he's an old man...he knows you cant love him so he hoped to buy your love and affection with gifts.....return it to him and tell him you are not available....

No go die ooo....he can become vindictive... street boyz murder people for as cheap as 20k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by advanceDNA: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2022
7buckz:
Lol no go de form brave with elder ooo....from what you typed the man na street.... Always use your head... So when you were collecting the phone of 152k you thought nothing will be attached as fa you are his daughter or mother?
Use your head!

Some women are just funny....somebody wey no be your family member give you 152k and u ddnt ask why........na that's them dey die anyhow....
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2022
This is not the full story, this just a part of the story that favored you
Oga give the guy him iphone back abi you wan make dem stab you too

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2022
When someone gives you a gift, the property becomes yours under the law of EVERY country. The giver no longer has any legal or moral authority over the gift. From a legal or moral perspective, you should not be having any conversation with the dealer over that phone.

However, for your personal safety, you need to consider what other actions this man may take if you do not give him back the phone, given that you live in a lawless country like Nigeria. His immaturity and lack of emotional intelligence demands that he gets the phone back to assuage his bruised ego. That decision is yours to make.

I also hope you have learnt the lesson from this experience. Do not accept a gift from anyone you are not romantically involved with or willing to spend some time with in za oza room. Even when a man tells you he does not want anything in return, he is lying. He is simply going to wait for a future time before he ropes you in. In a developed society it is normal for men to give gifts to women and walk away when they don't get what they had in mind. They walk away because they know what the law will do to them if they come asking for the gift back or cause problems. But Naija is not a country in terms of the rule of law. I keep reading of men taking back gifts including one guy who ripped off a gift from a woman's head because he found her with another man.

As they say, shine your eye.

PasD:

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
He is not the rightful owner. She is the rightful owner of the phone.

It is also none of your business what she is doing with him, regardless of age difference. That is her life and her choice. If someone were to come find you where you live and dominate you in one form or the other, you will be the first to scream blue murder. Why then will you want to impose your view of life on your fellow human being. She is entitled to live her life the way she best deems fit, the same way you are entitled to your view of life.

PhantomThief:
If we talk, they'll say we are calling girls hoes.

What the Bleep on earth is a 21years old girl that should probably be in 200L or 300L doing with a 52 year old man that is old enough to father her.

Well, Just return the phone to the rightful owner and stop trying to play victim card. At least he is not requesting for all the other money he has spent.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by 7buckz(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Dreadlock69:
This is not the full story, this just a part of the story that favored you
Oga give the guy him iphone back abi you wan make dem stab you too
Lol
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by 7buckz(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Some women are just funny....somebody wey no be your family member give you 152k and u ddnt ask why........na that's them dey die anyhow....
Swears man
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Chris2863(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Nonexisting1:
See how this one skipped the details of the story. The old man was fuccking her and bought her the iphone thinking it would make her to be available to him alone. He also might be making moves to wife her. She promised not to fucck anyone else but he caught her cheating on him with her pink-braided-head boyfriend, decided to severe the relationship and demanded the iphone back. She is now giving us half baked story. Vaginarians ndi inyo.
shut up kid
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Chris2863(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:
PS: we have not had sex before at all. He just wants relationship and marriage but for me he is too old for me. Majority of people here are saying I should return the phone....

Just maybe I should....

But there is something I think y'all should know. He is not asking me to give him the phone directly. He send the phone dealer that delivered the phone to tell me that they need to give the phone to another person and give me another one. That they made a mistake giving me another person's phone. But I'm not a fool I know he wants it back.

I have called and he is not picking
if he is man enough, he should ask for the phone himself and do not hesitate to hand it over to him and move on with your life. Don’t give it to the phone dealer. The man is very stupid and next time, if a man wants to get you a gift, let him know the receipt must bear your details and not his; if not, no be gift be that.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Chris2863(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2022
imagrg:
A similar thing happened in my area last year but the girl amicably settled it by offering the man good safe sex and making him realise the age difference as a reason why she can't marry him.

The man relaxed his intention to marry her and later went for a 35 years old lady. She even bought the new wife a jeep and they had their honeymoon in Los Angeles..USA.
nah so. You for marry him or dash him one of your sisters. Ana akogheri
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Exxxgeee: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
jonahhh:
if he has had his way with you in the past sexually do not return the phone, in short do not return the phone at all… if he is dangerous return the phone
Didnt they both enjoy every sexual encounter they had.. Abeg she should return d phone..
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by dnawah(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:
Pls nairaland o,

#Pls be gentle with me
yes return his phone.Jesus go send better person.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Tegabadguy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:
Pls nairaland o,

#Pls be gentle with me
give him good sex jor... maybe like 5 round he go forget the phone
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by jonahhh: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Didnt they both enjoy every sexual encounter they had.. Abeg she should return d phone..

Only she can answer that question… and if she returns the phone , who is at loss from her own perspective? If it was the guy asking if he should collect his phone back , I’d asked him to try all means to get his phone back. But from the ladies perspective¿ she’s at loss i she does return it
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by phemy36(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:

From your response. It show you are a greedy person, looking for avenue not to return his phone back to him. You lack moral honestly. If you like return it, if you like don't return it. I pray sorry will not be your case because of greediness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Most Annoying Things Men Do? / Build Your Capacity More On Family Planning/child Spacing Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.