Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! (3138 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
phemy36:

From your response. It show you are a greedy person, looking for avenue not to return his phone back to him. You lack moral honestly. If you like return it, if you like don't return it. I pray sorry will not be your case because of greediness.

Exactly, simply looking for social sympathy to justify her unwillingness to return the phone. He is too old for you, but you are not too young to collect 152k from an old man who is not your relative! No moral honesty at all. She should have been the one offering to return the phone after the man made requests she could not oblige and allow him ask you to keep it.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Aklee4994(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
PasD:
PS: we have not had sex before at all. He just wants relationship and marriage but for me he is too old for me. Majority of people here are saying I should return the phone....

Just maybe I should....

But there is something I think y'all should know. He is not asking me to give him the phone directly. He send the phone dealer that delivered the phone to tell me that they need to give the phone to another person and give me another one. That they made a mistake giving me another person's phone. But I'm not a fool I know he wants it back.

I have called and he is not picking
since you have the pride of a lion � in your DNA return the phone peacefully and jejely
I don’t expect or receive gift if I have never given one so what is your problem madam abey return the phone ASAP or you like the MAN son because Na my neighbor daddy you Dey talk about...Nobody daughter want to rip somebody father ���
I like the format...man want take achieve the iPhone back sha
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Aklee4994(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2022
redseason:

Exactly, simply looking for social sympathy to justify her unwillingness to return the phone. He is too old for you, but you are not too young to collect 152k from an old man who is not your relative! No moral honesty at all. She should have been the one offering to return the phone after the man made requests she could not oblige and allow him ask you to keep it.
some talk suppose get dictionary I swear...you too get sense something like this happen to me today as a guy ajeh..i bill someone about my pay work today and no form of negotiations payment ASAP I was like this money is too much and the person was like won’t you give me anything and I remove 2k from the money peacefully and jejely to the said person and he said to me keep it am okay with the pay.

Op note this and change the topic to LACK OF MORAL HONESTY
Na she suppose return the phone..I love this word
Old but not too young..you’re a yoga man
Na your relative or father true talk
Na your father-in-law
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Aklee4994(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2022
imagrg:
A similar thing happened in my area last year but the girl amicably settled it by offering the man good safe sex and making him realise the age difference as a reason why she can't marry him.

The man relaxed his intention to marry her and later went for a 35 years old lady. She even bought the new wife a jeep and they had their honeymoon in Los Angeles..USA.
tell us about the other girl whereabout abeg this story fit no end well
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Dmacqh(m): 3:22am On Sep 20, 2022
jonahhh:
if he has had his way with you in the past sexually do not return the phone, in short do not return the phone at all… if he is dangerous return the phone

Your last part got me... that’s why it’s good to be bad, dangerous and heartless person . The China man come to mind.

The Op story isn’t complete. She has been fuccking the man, but decided to ditch him for younger diick, the man requested his phone back.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by goodmike7: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2022
OP

small thief, greedy little rat
he is too old but you are not too young to receive his gifts..thunder fire your papa there

Return it ole..go and ask who is not too old to buy you another and that person you can Bleep;

If you are wise you will Bleep him amd get more gifts codedly..tell him you dont want relationship.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Uptheante(m): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2022
imagrg:
A similar thing happened in my area last year but the girl amicably settled it by offering the man good safe sex and making him realise the age difference as a reason why she can't marry him.

The man relaxed his intention to marry her and later went for a 35 years old lady. She even bought the new wife a jeep and they had their honeymoon in Los Angeles..USA.
Tales by moonlight angry
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Uptheante(m): 5:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Even ur wide puccy is not worth the 152k for the iPhone. The man really goofed by giving u the iPhone in the first place.
Ask other hoes like u how they get money to buy iPhone for themselves.
Many of them have to fucck as many as 100 men just to raise that kind of money cool
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by omolasho: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Prove your dignity and earn his esteem, return the phone back to him. Whatever you did with your previous phone was your business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married / Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos / Sexy Beauties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.