Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! (3117 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PasD(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pls nairaland o,
I'm 21years old female I had to use my friend's account to type this for security reasons.
So the man (52) met me at my place of work and said he wants to help me. He gave me money ones or twice then asked to change my phone. He said he was sent by God to me I was happy that those men still exist. Then he bought me an iphone about (152k).

Then he immediately started talked about marriage (he said he's divorced). Haaaaaaaaaaa he's to old for me and I refused relationship or marriage. Now he's asking me to give him back his phone.

I had to dash out the other phone I was using. Should I give him the phone or refuse?

#Pls be gentle with me
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by SlurUsername1: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
If he says he wants his iPhone back, give it back to him Na

40 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Temiel(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Should you return the phone
Like is that even a question you should be contemplating right now?

4 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Enbrain21(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
PasD:
Pls nairaland o,
I'm 21years old female I had to use my friend's account to type this for security reasons.
So the man (52) met me at my place of work and said he wants to help me. He gave me money ones or twice then asked to change my phone. He said he was sent by God to me I was happy that those men still exist. Then he bought me an iphone about (152k).

Then he immediately started talked about
marriage (he said he's divorced). Haaaaaaaaaaa he's to old for me and I refused relationship or marriage. Now he's asking me to give him back his phone.

I had to dash out the other phone I was using. Should I give him the phone or refuse?

#Pls be gentle with me

Oya return the phone back na, no big issue there.

6 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by fati2001(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Give him the phone. Majority of humans don't give out freely without excepting something. The reason why I usually decline any help.

12 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by fman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
if he says he wants his iPhone back, give it back to him Na
Sure
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Boogyman557: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Chaos14: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Don't return it. Thats the answer you want to hear naw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by neonly: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
He say he want his phone give back back since you say you don't want his Ogi inside yur oven same way he don't want you to be calling others with his sweat

9 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Godada(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2022

Avoid free gifts.

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Nonexisting1: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
See how this one skipped the details of the story. The old man was fuccking her and bought her the iphone thinking it would make her to be available to him alone. He also might be making moves to wife her. She promised not to fucck anyone else but he caught her cheating on him with her pink-braided-head boyfriend, decided to severe the relationship and demanded the iphone back. She is now giving us half baked story. Vaginarians ndi inyo.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by jonahhh: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
if he has had his way with you in the past sexually do not return the phone, in short do not return the phone at all… if he is dangerous return the phone
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by jonahhh: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
If the guy don see you Bleep no do the mistake of returning the phone ���� , next time he won’t use an iPhone to hunt for pussy
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PasD(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
PS: we have not had sex before at all. He just wants relationship and marriage but for me he is too old for me. Majority of people here are saying I should return the phone....

Just maybe I should....

But there is something I think y'all should know. He is not asking me to give him the phone directly. He send the phone dealer that delivered the phone to tell me that they need to give the phone to another person and give me another one. That they made a mistake giving me another person's phone. But I'm not a fool I know he wants it back.

I have called and he is not picking

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Sammy101111(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Am speechless
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Sammy101111(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
But sorry for this question
If you had anything sexual
With him
Please don’t return the phone
What kind of test is that
You dash her something
You are doing the thing with her
Is she your daughter you give and can collect any time
Na person piking na
But if he as not had anything sexual with you give the guy the phone to prove you pass am

If you na like broke men will bash me
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by imagrg(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
You have hit the head on the nail! grin
That may be how the story goes but she, methinks, got it twisted! shocked
Nonexisting1:
See how this one skipped the details of the story. The old man was fuccking her and bought her the iphone thinking it would make her to be available to him alone. He also might be making moves to wife her. She promised not to fucck anyone else but he caught her cheating on him with her pink-braided-head boyfriend, decided to severe the relationship and demanded the iphone back. She is now giving us half baked story. Vaginarians ndi inyo.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PasD(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sammy101111:
But sorry for this question
If you had anything sexual
With him
Please don’t return the phone
What kind of test is that
You dash her something
You are doing the thing with her
Is she your daughter you give and can collect any time
Na person piking on
But if he as not had anything sexual give the guy the phone
If you na like broke men will bash me

I appreciate this
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PasD(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
imagrg:
You have hit the head on the nail! grin
That may be how the story goes but she, methinks, got it twisted! shocked

: we have not had sex before at all. He just wants relationship and marriage but for me he is too old for me. Majority of people here are saying I should return the phone....

Just maybe I should....

But there is something I think y'all should know. He is not asking me to give him the phone directly. He send the phone dealer that delivered the phone to tell me that they need to give the phone to another person and give me another one. That they made a mistake giving me another person's phone. But I'm not a fool I know he wants it back.

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Duchessree(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Don't give him the phone as he's not asking directly, even if he ask, don't give him
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Sammy101111(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
PasD:

: we have not had sex before at all. He just wants relationship and marriage but for me he is too old for me. Majority of people here are saying I should return the phone....

Just maybe I should....

Please he as given you the phone for how many month now
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by imagrg(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
A similar thing happened in my area last year but the girl amicably settled it by offering the man good safe sex and making him realise the age difference as a reason why she can't marry him.

The man relaxed his intention to marry her and later went for a 35 years old lady. She even bought the new wife a jeep and they had their honeymoon in Los Angeles..USA.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by PasD(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sammy101111:

Please he as given you the phone for how many month now

Just one month and three weeks. Immediately he gave me the phone he started asking for relationship and marriage
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Starz825(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Duchessree:
Don't give him the phone as he's not asking directly, even if he ask, don't give him
Gbam
Warri don talk
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Sammy101111(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
PasD:

Just one month and three weeks. Immediately he gave me the phone he started asking for relationship and marriage

LOL the man is a clever man
Give your self pride and return it
Or don’t give him
He gave you something
For more than 50 days he want it back today
Do what you think
Give him or not

That man no get level joor
If you marry that kind man
Any small thing he will shame you
Na Mumu man
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
PasD:
Pls nairaland o,

Then he immediately started talked about marriage (he said he's divorced). Haaaaaaaaaaa he's to old for me and I refused relationship or marriage. Now he's asking me to give him back his phone.

#Pls be gentle with me

you can either marry the dude or give back the phone (you are lucky he didnt ask for his money back too).
pls, next time remember: NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Sparrk007(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Return the phone or spread your legs even if na once.,

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Patriotsleague: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Once I hear Igbo, I japa, or knack and japa.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Patriotsleague: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by tnerro1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Better give him back before him come do Chinese style on you
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by Moneyboyz: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nothing is free even in Freetown.
Re: He Bought Me An Iphone Now He Wants It Back!!! by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na your phone?
Give am him thing or give am pvssy. He no fit lose both.
The old man wise sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him / How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) / What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.