Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell (26645 Views)

Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS / Christianity Destroyed Black Rome And Christianity Will Destroy White Rome / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
mezerite:
1. while the people under the law of conscience will be judged under the law of conscience.
2. all children and the childlike people will all make heaven, ( that is the people that has no law)
1. Which one again be the law of conscience? Where God take give you law of conscience? undecided
2. So, one no longer needs to be born-again to enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both abodes in? undecided
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by airprinz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
True religion is in our mind - lies in our conscience.
How well do we follow it or listen to it?
Have we been able to distinguish between what's right and what's wrong through it?

These are the questions we should ask ourselves.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by judedwriter(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
gameova:
Imagine Nigeria without Christianity Or Knowledge Of Anybody Called Jesus still practicing Our traditional Religion without any Colonial Interference. Will we all (now Christians) have gone to hell when we died?

Hell fire straight!

2 Likes

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by VirileNelly2420: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
gameova:
What's the essence of the Christian Religion then?. We would have been better off practicing our traditional religion which is also very good. Why abandon our beliefs for some white man thinking theirs are superior?
To make matter worst, we come carry am for head pass dem sef... Practicing wot we barely know/understand.

The other day in US, a newly ordained priest was having dread..., Imagine if it were in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by blueAgent(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sapeleomi:

---–---((((((((((((((((((((((((
Well history tells us that religion beliefs including christiniaty were tools used by ancient people to find meaning to life, or their situation at the time..
If we go by the Jesus story.. He appeared like a social activists that questioned Judaism, the teachings of the Torah. He was a Jew and his reference was to the Torah and interpretation of Jewish teaching..
Jesus never wrote a single piece of his work, teachings or introduce Christianity before he was crucified..
The place jesus followers were first called Christians was in Antioch, in modern Turkey...
St Paul up to his conversion persecuted Christians and he was born in Tadsus modern Turkey..
The questions you have to ponder are: What's the main religion in modern Israel today? Is Jesus accepted as a prophet or messiah by the Jews?
Do the state of Israel or the Jewish nation recognise jesus as son of God, as proclaimed by Christians?
What is happening in modern Antioch and Tadsus, in Turkey, were christiniaty was spread in ancient times before the Islamic conquest? Are these people now bound for hell fire for adopting a new faith that is not true?
I think the point being made is that religions beliefs whether abrahamic faith spread by colonisation or Arab conquest or traditional beliefs are a tool to finding meaning to life...It is man's invention... It is your interpretation and how you apply it to your life and people that determine its relevance..
Claiming one religion beliefs or doctrine is true or superior than another comes from a mindset of dominance and imposition forced by Empire and colonial superiority.
If christinianity was not adopted by emperor Constantine and forcefully institutionalised in the Roman empire it will never have seen the light in Western Europe... Christiniaty was only spread predominantly in territories under Roman control or closed to Asian minor.. ..
So, Christianity despite its benefits cannot be claimed as the true religion..You are entitled to be passionate and champion your faiths.. These are the reasons why pagan, western Europe, separated Christianity from state politics following the era on enlightenment...
Please travel to Asian, Indian and Persian... People have their religions beliefs buddism Hinduism and are fully functional.....
Religion beliefs regardless of its origin helps shape your character and perhaps guide you but it is based on experiences, fabricated and real life encounters.. However, it is only a tool to self discovery and you still require further understanding of other areas of life to be functional...
No religion faith is absolute true, it is based on your interpretation...

You just wrote what you were told and not reality .

The fact remains that their are millions who have encountered Jesus in so many ways and they know he is more than just human invention.

You asked so many questions which are too many and broad for your understanding at this time, you need to first acknowledge the basics b4 you can get answers to those other questions.

Like I wrote in the link I shared, their is only one creator and only one medium or religeon to reach him.

Have you asked yourself why Europeans culture and Christianity is the dominate culture and religion?
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by etrouble: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

Hell is just a conception...
It only exist in ur mind.

No, Hell is real.

Even Traditionalists preach about HELL.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by etrouble: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No, we would all not go to Hell. Instead, scripture says that those who die as unbelievers will perish in the grave. God's Judgement for all unbelievers... all who do not believe in Him.. is as follows...... From dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return.... Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. undecided

This level of Stupidity is one step higher than others.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by blueAgent(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Krismas:
grin U colonial LICK-SPITTLE
Africans invented writing! It was hieroglyphs but today the whiteman has given it back to u as Emojis grin
Even the word is a stolen African word grin
I don’t care about the white man and all the lies he is cooking up as history. It is people like u dat bother me. Black men who taught me in schools that mango park discovered the root of the Niger. U are the real problem

Clown.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Shutupthere: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Again, pay attention to what is written. Open your eyes. Man is more than his body. You are told that man(mind, body and soul) was created from the clay of this world- Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7. That is what is written as opposed to what you keep insisting on instead. undecided
Ok
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Sunshine34(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
The Bible said. The world will not end until the word has reached the whole world.
And those who died can't be sent to hell.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by slimik: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Life gives you what you feed it, Everything you rumors you heard was created by my man, it's either you use person or person you use you.

Olojuobinrin:

Thank you, that was why I used the word paradise first because that’s what they keep promising people, there’s this illusion or should I call it deceit actually that , if you’re not in this particular religion, you’re likely to go to hell , I’m still waiting for my late grandfather who happens to be a Muslim and all his 5 kids are pastor and no single one of the grandkids is practicing Islam, I’m still waiting for him to appear in my dream one day to tell me I’m this is how it looks like when you die , This is Heaven, this is hell, only those who believe in this and that make it to Heaven and others go to hell , the funny thing is nobody has ever came back to tell us Shit , even Jesus hasn’t came back after 2000 years , we only hear He is coming soon and when he comes, This and this will happen according to what’s written in the scriptures , by the way I’m not atheist, I grew up a Muslim and Christian home I was supposed to become a pastor at some point but I let go , I read both the Quran and The Bible, I studied both well and graduated , I just get pissed when some people try to claim self-righteous and try to condemn others .
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by ebenholer2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Colonial masters didn't bring religion but the British missionaries only did. They sought for the assistance of the colonial masters in order to get assess to Nigeria
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Shutupthere:

Yes the body of man was made ... if you would like to interpret the body as man literally . You are right to some extent but if the Spirit gives you understanding you will understand my earlier points. Are you saying a corpse can be referred to as man ? If that is the case then you are right in your own reasoning... But what makes man human is the soul and the spirit
I forgot to answer your question from earlier. Following what is written in Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, indeed a corpse is a man with the breath of life gone from it. undecided

I know we assume without evidence that it is the soul that leaves the body but that belief is not at all scriptural as instead, it is instead the breath of God that leaves a man when He dies. And as God clearly said - in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - the man then perishes in his grave. undecided
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Freeze007(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
You are a man filled with God The Father spirit..

Very good Question

Visit this site www.wordcenter.org to peruse useful information about who can answer some questions you want to ask the MAKER

gameova:
Imagine Nigeria without Christianity Or Knowledge Of Anybody Called Jesus still practicing Our traditional Religion without any Colonial Interference. Will we all (now Christians) have gone to hell when we died?
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by TrajansKong: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Have you asked yourself why Europeans culture and Christianity is the dominate culture and religion?

Ahh. I see blueAgent, our resident semi-literate white South African racial supremacist, has surfaced.

Please tell us why 'Europeans culture and Christianity is the dominate culture and religion'.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Aaronsrod: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
TrajansKong:

Ahh. I see blueAgent, our resident semi-literate white South African racial supremacist, has surfaced.

Please tell us why 'Europeans culture and Christianity is the dominate culture and religion'.

Fool. Unless we step into the light of the whiteman and accept Jesus we will burn forever like our ancestors who knew Him not have been burning forever. Proverbs 9:10, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom". Just imagine a life without constant fear of Hellfire! Only a crazy pessin would want that kind of world.

1 Like

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by iammolise(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
No be the same Colonial masters tell una say hell dey?
Ogbeni it's called belief for a reason,if Dem no introduce Christianity you for believe another thing.
That's why I say most Christians/religion people are Christians because they were born by Christians not by choice,lol
Exactly, one cannot seperate religion and conformity.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by tijahesurua: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hell is not a place of torment after death. It is but the common grave of mankind.
Read Eccl. 9:5,10; Ps. 146:4.
For from the very beginning, God had told us the punishment for Adam and Eve's disobedience: Death.
Gen. 3:19 says "from dust you are and to dust you will return."
God could have said "for your sins, you will suffer and die and and after you die your souls will receive eternal fiery torment and you will suffer forever for what you had done," but he did not. Instead, we see what does happen to the soul in Ezek. 18:4 that "the soul that is sinning- IT ITSELF will die."
And besides that, why would you think a person who is even described as love itself would be okay with seeing his creation suffer from burning, scorching fire day and night forever and ever after they might have died because they sinned. It does not even sit right with you who is made in God's image. Read Jer. 7:31. Do research.
If christianity did not come and we died, we would get another chance when Jesus calls us (John 5:27-29).
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by gameova(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Your bible does not say that. You don't need to stoop to lying, you know. grin

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by don89(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please, there is no hell or heaven anywhere, it was written in a book which they brainwashed you to believe, we are just like animals, you live then die ,that's all.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by tijahesurua: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
don89:
Please, there is no hell or heaven anywhere, it was written in a book which they brainwashed you to believe, we are just like animals, you live then die ,that's all.

There isn't because u haven't seen it right?
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Kobojunkiee: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
gameova:
If you had continued reading that very same chapter of John 14, you would have reached the lines where Jesus Christ, God's very standard of righteousness then states that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments and that He only lives inside of those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. undecided

Look, there is no need to stoop to lies! undecided
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by tijahesurua: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
tijahesurua:

There isn't because u haven't seen it right?

One thing is true about life tho, one person says others agree cuz the person must have gone through the evidence and is super sure and that must mean it is true right? That is how different beliefs- hindu, christianity, islam, theory of evolution, and our fundamental laws and principles- come about. And yet they differ. This is because they were made by humans who were just born into the world to see everything as our elders tell us. When we become independent and we become as smart as our elders we decide to draw our own conclusions. And the cycle continues. We believe that we don't have any other guidance except that which we see. I believe if you just look closely, you will see there really is something we can't see that sends us messages often but we keep misinterpreting it because we want it to rhyme with our conventional beliefs and thus distort it.
We really distorted what the Bible really teaches.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2022
slimik:
Life gives you what you feed it, Everything you rumors you heard was created by my man, it's either you use person or person you use you.

Before dem use me i go use my sense, 6 always before anything else!
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by LaJoe2: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Grandmeister:

Yea Job knew God. But it was said “no one can come to the Father except through Christ”. What is your understanding of this?

Here is the meaning of that verse:
First, you need to understand that JESUS CHRIST is GOD, not that body that was begotten of cos, but The Spirit that was in Him (The Body) was GOD. Hence his title: Emmanuel! which means GOD with us - GOD amongst men, GOD dwelling amongst men. Alright!

Now when HE said that, HE also said I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life, No one comes to the Father (That is the Spirit - GOD) except by Him; HE was saying I am the One and True living GOD, no one will be introduced to the Father except they meet the flesh; The flesh/His body was the conduit to The Spirit/The Holy Spirit/GOD/ The Father that was operating it like a Puppet.

That is also what HE meant when HE said when you see ME, you have seen the Father; not just the body, the express character, behavior, and mindset of GOD within that body.

I hope this has demystified that expression.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by blueAgent(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Aaronsrod:

Fool. Unless we step into the light of the whiteman and accept Jesus we will burn forever like our ancestors who knew Him not have been burning forever. Proverbs 9:10, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom". Just imagine a life without constant fear of Hellfire! Only a crazy pessin would want that kind of world.

Clown,

First Am black and a Nigerian.

Secondly what you quoted is never written in the Bible.

There are many misinterpreted Bible verses that ppl quote but do not understand including the Europeans that brought christiniaty to us.

Go to my page you would see articles that disproved most of this false teachings.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
TrajansKong:

That's becos it is the true religeon based on fairness,equity,justice and truth.
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Grandmeister(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2022
LaJoe2:

Here is the meaning of that verse:
First, you need to understand that JESUS CHRIST is GOD, not that body that was begotten of cos, but The Spirit that was in Him (The Body) was GOD. Hence his title: Emmanuel! which means GOD with us - GOD amongst men, GOD dwelling amongst men. Alright!

Now when HE said that, HE also said I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life, No one comes to the Father (That is the Spirit - GOD) except by Him; HE was saying I am the One and True living GOD, no one will be introduced to the Father except they meet the flesh; The flesh/His body was the conduit to The Spirit/The Holy Spirit/GOD/ The Father that was operating it like a Puppet.

That is also what HE meant when HE said when you see ME, you have seen the Father; not just the body, the express character, behavior, and mindset of GOD within that body.

I hope this has demystified that expression.
You did well in shedding some light but Christ himself referred to the Father as “the one who SENT me”. Yes the spirit of the Father was active in him but his utterances showed that even in the heavenly realms they were seperate entities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by LaJoe2: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Grandmeister:

But I thought that after death judgement follows, no repentance in the grave right?

Yes! but c'mon! not for those that haven't had the privilege of hearing the Truth/ The Gospel.
Take a look at these scriptures:
Acts 17:30-31(ESV)
30 The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent,
31 because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

- GOD overlooked the ignorance of the past, but not under this New Testament dispensation because HE has set a day for capital punishment.

However, the Gospel will be preached to every man; they will be given a chance to repent. See scripture:
Matthew 24:14 (ESV)
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

- That phrase as a testimony means as evidence, as a witness against them on The Day of Judgement.

Now! GOD is still a Just GOD, HE will not judge people over something they never knew or heard, but for such people, HE will judge them based on their innate knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong; their conscience (We've already read Jer 31:31), which HE permitted Man to have since Adam ate the Fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Now let's look at the account of Apostle Paul who was in that situation and read how he said GOD dealt with it:

First JESUS CHRIST (GOD in the Flesh) said this about blasphemy (which means to insult or speak disrespectfully against GOD - The Holy Spirit):
Matthew 12:31(ESV)
31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

- What was HE trying to say? Speaking to the Pharisees who believed in GOD, but couldn't see GOD and didn't believe GOD was in that Man, JESUS, their blasphemy could be forgiven, which is blasphemy against His flesh; to Him as a Man. But when you insult or disrespect GOD: the Spirit behind that flesh, that blasphemy will never be forgiven.

1 Timothy 1:12-14
(ESV)
2 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,
13 though formerly I was a blasphemer, persecutor, and insolent opponent. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief,
14 and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

- Apostle Paul committed the same blasphemy, but GOD showed him mercy, he did it ignorantly thinking he was fighting for GOD, not knowing he was persecuting GOD. When his eyes opened he repetend and GOD showed him mercy. Many people are in this situation sinning against GOD blindly, without knowledge and understanding of the Truth of GOD's Word. But the moment they receive knowledge and understanding of The Truth of GOD's Word according to The Doctrines of Christ and His Apostles; their Souls will be held accountable from then onwards, and I am one of them. I am not ignorant of GOD's Word, and neither can I pretend to be. If I do, it's to my own eternal detriment.

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Grandmeister(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
LaJoe2:

Yes! but c'mon! not for those that haven't had the privilege of hearing the Truth/ The Gospel.
Take a look at these scriptures:
Acts 17:30-31(ESV)
30 The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent,
31 because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

- GOD overlooked the ignorance of the past, but not under this New Testament dispensation because HE has set a day for capital punishment.

However, the Gospel will be preached to every man; they will be given a chance to repent. See scripture:
Matthew 24:14 (ESV)
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

- That phrase as a testimony means as evidence, as a witness against them on The Day of Judgement.

Now! GOD is still a Just GOD, HE will not judge people over something they never knew or heard, but for such people, HE will judge them based on their innate knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong; their conscience (We've already read Jer 31:31), which HE permitted Man to have since Adam ate the Fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Now let's look at the account of Apostle Paul who was in that situation and read how he said GOD dealt with it:

First JESUS CHRIST (GOD in the Flesh) said this about blasphemy (which means to insult or speak disrespectfully against GOD - The Holy Spirit):
Matthew 12:31(ESV)
31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

- What was HE trying to say? Speaking to the Pharisees who believed in GOD, but couldn't see GOD and didn't believe GOD was in that Man, JESUS, their blasphemy could be forgiven, which is blasphemy against His flesh; to Him as a Man. But when you insult or disrespect GOD: the Spirit behind that flesh, that blasphemy will never be forgiven.

1 Timothy 1:12-14
(ESV)
2 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,
13 though formerly I was a blasphemer, persecutor, and insolent opponent. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief,
14 and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

- Apostle Paul committed the same blasphemy, but GOD showed him mercy, he did it ignorantly thinking he was fighting for GOD, not knowing he was persecuting GOD. When his eyes opened he repetend and GOD showed him mercy. Many people are in this situation sinning against GOD blindly, without knowledge and understanding of the Truth of GOD's Word. But the moment they receive knowledge and understanding of The Truth of GOD's Word according to The Doctrines of Christ and His Apostles; their Souls will be held accountable from then onwards, and I am one of them. I am not ignorant of GOD's Word, and neither can I pretend to be. If I do, it's to my own eternal detriment.

Shalom!
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by Tegabadguy(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
gameova:
yes
Re: If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope!

Some of us would have obtained the grace of God.

Why?

Because Nature is God.

Therefore, those who kept in line with Nature would find that they do not do any wicked and evil thing which destroys us.

For as our local names for God show, we were God Oriented, which means we were God guided.

And when you look at all the things God Hates, you would see that they were also abominations in past.

Therefore, except for 3 shits I can immediately count like trust in witchcraft, pride and multiple wives, many were not in the big troubles people have today which was brought in by the deceit of man's rule through man's law called Legal and Democracy, instead of God through His Law called Natural Law, which used to rule us then before those Satan's came.

I can't believe I read that from you..

You are making progress even it's at a snails pace.

I believe you will get there at your own time..

Thank you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Surprise Book Presentation On Pastor Adeboye In Pix With AgPresident, OBJ / My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.