Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria (35105 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A legion better describes them. Different people in one person. There's one called Satannist too and all of them just have... I don't even know. It is honestly hecking confusing to me sometimes too. I see one moniker I am SURE is his, and I start seeing a different kind of story from ones he posts on other accounts.

I am 80% certain that born2winnx dude that quoted you this afternoon is the Satannist. And he has numerous monikers from GraciousGod190 to anyawuokoma to tunero5000 (and any variations of 'tunero' that you see on this NL).

Born2winnxx and I had a clash once, and he started quoting me those monikers on the same thread, not a minute late. Na from there I know say, skosko don enter am. From being a corper to a married man whose in-laws want to sponsor his wedding to a teenager cutting tickets at a bus-stop who got his teen girlfriend pregnant.

Going through the lapdog’s alternate and a lady he claims has sense, he insults her with that one too. No be ment be that?

This is how an unsuspecting lady would take and date a dangerous person.

The born-whatever has quoted me a few times. Whoever he is, he has a main that he uses not to care about me. They always show up whenever there is an anti-poco movement going on. It isn’t a coincidence, thkey sure have mains and even alternates they use to follow me.

1 Like

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by zoedew: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
MasterJayJay:

See them celebrating transformer. Does transformer generate electricity?

Some Nigerians love suffering. You are not enjoying stable power and you are insulting Peter Obi that traveled to Egypt to study how their power infrastructure improved.

National grid under APC can be likened to a married man suffering from erectile dysfunction. We have lost count how many times the national grid has failed.

We need a quantum leap in solving the power problems of Nigeria.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.

Buhari has been in power for 7 years +, how many megawatts has been added? He keeps borrowing and borrowing with no tangible thing to show for it. Some of you are like victim of ponzi schemes. Can't you see APC has scammed you for the past 7 years?

Peter Obi is looking for solutions to transform Nigeria, while others are looking for how to be in power.

Few months to go, that's when Buhari remembers he will buy transformers.
ON POINT!
Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Magnoliaa(f): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:
Going through the lapdog’s alternate and a lady he claims has sense, he insults her with that one too. No be ment be that?

Likeee. E be things o. The beloved03 dude I was dragging one time did exact same thing. He insulted you and Ishi on one of his alternates (which he dead-ass gave away to me), but act buddy buddy, doing pari passu with ladies on the other.

This is how an unsuspecting lady would take and date a dangerous person.

The born-whatever has quoted me a few times. Whoever he is, he has a main that he uses not to care about me. They always show up whenever there is an anti-poco movement going on. It isn’t a coincidence, thkey sure have mains and even alternates they use to follow me.

I fear who no fear these people. Very scary lots.
Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Koralords: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Executer:

It's the rainy season bro,it's nothing new.
Power generation usually ups during the rainy seasons.
It's nothing new
Just watch and see
Hope you're not thinking it's the transformers lol
It's not because of the raining season,its because of the activation of power purchase agreement ,read it up ,most filling stations are complaining of low patronage
Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ofexpryz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why are they all of a sudden doing all this? Cos they want us to believe them or what? If they can install them and let them start functioning properly before December then I can start taking them seriously.
If not that they are scared of losing power now they wouldn't have gotten sense abi?
Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Ckonnet: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumus, Jesus of PHCN, just the same way the Mumu told them ipobians that he had gone to Cairo on a 3 day crash course electricity symposium.

Agbado boy,hunger go soon kill you.
Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Executer: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Koralords:

It's not because of the raining season,its because of the activation of power purchase agreement ,read it up ,most filling stations are complaining of low patronage
Ok lol
Quote this message November/December if you still enjoy this much supply.
Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by CAROLYN19: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Are are in need of Rugged and Efficient Industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply ( UPS) , Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR) and Gaston Battery, you can reach us on Call/Watsapp 08066332919. We have offices in Lagos & Abuja and we also do Nationwide Delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.