Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? (11413 Views)

LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Shokwen: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2010
Bkbarbie, I gbadun you joo! Na u biko! Is that ur pix? Omo u fine ye ye ye, baby o! Jowo o jowo!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Shokwen: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2010
Meanwhile @ topic. E be like say d poster na Camerounian. In 9ja o, have car can ride! (and I don't mean the car)
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by no1madman(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
Material girls!in my opinion,i expect a good girl 2 appreciate me 4 who i am,instead of what i have 2 offer.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
i pity a lot of girls who don't know ha they want. a lot of girls spread their legs wide open at the sight of a flashy car. they dont care if its borrowed or stolen and later they be crying over heart break. guys know this and even go as far as borrowing their friends car  just to get through the ladies legs,and its working so very well for them
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by brutal(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^i call them "opportunist girls". .i hate dem with passion.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by topup: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
Yes. I'm young, I don't need someone else's car to get around. Lucky to live in a country with GREAT public transport links.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by luap: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
Borrow or rent a car and try a fake atm receipt:  http://www.customreceipts.com/

Guaranteed to land that gold digging biotch.  She deserves it also.  Get some fake jewerly also.  By the time it fades you would have turned that Gold digging biotch out.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Yoighaman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
bad boiz.

dem gals r d cause anyway
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by JesusloveU: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2010
grin shocked
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by nellaluv(f): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
Which kind yeye qwetion is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.