Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days (4325 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by kushma(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Woah this was a miracle, so happy for him. When it’s not your time, it’s not your time.
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by Tegabadguy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Harrison Okene.
He was a Nigerian sailor/chef, when a tugboat he was on sank. Divers went searching THREE days after the boat sank, only then they found a survivor. He was in a small air pocket 100 feet under the surface. Never could I imagine a man being trapped a 100 feet under the surface for 3 days, and surviving.

Once he was found, divers were nervous he would panic during the rescue. He had been breathing dangerous levels of nitrogen, and had never used scuba equipment. Harrison thought it had only been 12–14 hours before he found out he had been buried under the sea for 60 hours. Once resurfacing, Harrison was reunited with his family and now has vowed to “never return to the sea.”

thank God
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by ednut1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hisbah:
Which people rescued him? White or black people?
whites divers

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jashub:
Forget whatever they say , but God dey ...and He is still showing His hand

This statement involving God is very insensitive
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by Jashub: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

This statement involving God is very insensitive
Provide your own statement that is not so insensitive. Nonsense
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by Chaos14: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Imagine the ship sank in Nigeria? White people are special humans. Imagine driving 100 ft inside Ocean to save someone.
On a scale of 1-10 your stupidity is 900
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by meobizy(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Wtf is your problem with me, how is it your business. undecided
Next time, make your last words memorable.
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by Fmghewzy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
meobizy:
Next time, make your last words memorable.

Gibberish......
Answer the fuvking question?

Why are you always in my business.
Were you the one I was talking to?

Learn to mind your business
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by Nonexisting1: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jashub:
Why did God allow his ship to sink in the first place? This is purely science and 'will' to survive. I have seen someone had an accident and all other victims died except him. He kept crying and saying 'I will not die because of my little son' while we rushed him to the hospital. The doctor said he lost too much blood and didn't believe he could survive that long. People around already started using religious line and I had to shut them down because I was the one that drove him to the hospital with my car and I knew what transpired. Nigga later came to thank me and I saw his son and the love they shared. Looking at them, I asked myself why would such a man not be headstrong to Mr. Death.
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by ljoh: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jashub:

Not God, he was just lucky
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by ljoh: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
nifemi25:
When God said its not your turn yet. Definitely devil will only try without been successful....
Devil and God are fable
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Gibberish......
Answer the fuvking question?

Why are you always in my business.
Were you the one I was talking to?

Learn to mind your business
Justice comes for everyone.
Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by dominique(f): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Imagine the ship sank in Nigeria?
White people are special humans.
Imagine driving 100 ft inside Ocean to save someone.

The ship sank in Nigeria oga/madam. I've watched this particular story on discovery channel series "I shouldn't be alive"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days by Allison012: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why use the word "igbo" besides OKENE is not an igbo name.

Igbos it is time for you people to use your head and know that NL is not for you and it's now worst because of one man.

No wonder the owner is a twitter tribalist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck / Why Do Girls Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.