Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot (52053 Views)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Do you mean, JennyClay, Siofra, Rozross and Jeon instead? cool

Hello, I had to create this new account specifically for this and had to post in this section because I can't do so in job/vacancy section yet.
Straight to the point, I resigned my job in a government tertiary institution up north due to security challenges less than a month ago,. Now I have come down to a similar institution in a state in the southern part of Nigeria but finding it hard to cope here due to human relationship factors.. I wish to go back to the north and manage the security situations there than to be suffering human factors here.
The said institution is a federal government hospital
Now I learnt one can cancel resignation within 3 months of tendering it, my questions are now :
(1)is it true according to the civil service rule?
(2) what are the processes involved
I need candid answer to this.. You can add insults if you so wish.. I will be replying to further questions
Please front page, I need advise on this, thanks

And is this yours?

You're really selfish
Why can't stay and work in your precious region?
Why do you wanna relocate to ISSS region?

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wahala no dey finish cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Deelaw(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

There are more more dangerous agberos is iboland.

And by import and export, we know what the products are; drugs, substandard items and okrika.
Y'all are the reason the naira keeps nosediving.
Can't wait for your biafra to come so we can be free.

Same person, different monika. Your hate and jealousy will consume you permanently if you don't change. Little wonder you look so tiny and depressed when u walk on the street.

Your case shall be taught in schools on what hate does to sadists.
Judgement has come upon you today! Shalom
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by paradiseVirgin: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

And is this yours?

This dumb bitch still think I am that dude.

Did I tell you I am in secondary school too?

Go to higher institution you won't go, rather you settle for spreading your legs and pooping babies who won't get training just like the mother.

Funny.. grin
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by GeneralOjukwu: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Deelaw:

Wetin Kunle no go see for Agbero Bus-stop.

Wetin Mama Femi no go see for her shekpe shop.

Wetin Baba Kayode no go see for Skull Mining.

Wetin Olanihin ...Sorry, Olaniyi no go see for Yahoo Yahoo Pro Max!

Wetin Ngozi no go see for Ashawo hookup.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Import and Export.

Everything tire me my broda!

Agbero and Skull Mining.... I somehow agree.

But that hookup.... even your god Nnamdi Kanu had this to say about your women... grin grin

Don't cry ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

This dumb bitch still think I am that dude.

Did I tell you I am in secondary school too?

Go to higher institution you won't go, rather you settle for spreading your legs and pooping babies who won't get training just like the mother.

Funny.. grin

Why denying?
Aren't you the one using mistakemaker?

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by paradiseVirgin: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
No qualms! We move. I was poisoned i called u guys and none of u show face, I disappointed.

cc: BeanManX ParadiseVirgin
You sure say no be Jeon poison you?
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by GeneralOjukwu: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
emonis88:

Go check I so add another one Nothing weh Bisi no go see as hookup girl.

Nothing weh Basira no go see as she dey thief chain n passport as hookup.

Scroll up,,... see wetin your god Nnamdi Kanu talk about your women. Then cry louder for me, I enjoy it so much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
No qualms! We move. I was poisoned i called u guys and none of u show face, I disappointed.

cc: BeanManX ParadiseVirgin

That's just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by paradiseVirgin: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Why denying?
Aren't you the one using mistakemaker?
I am BenDo63, holyman12, Benjamindomer and this moniker.

Stop equating me with other monikers even if you lack the wits to know the difference.

May your Allah grant you the serenity to assimilate. shocked
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by BeanmanX(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:

cc: Bean.ManX Parad.iseVirgin
No vex...no be every mentions I dey see..
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

I am BenDo63, holyman12, Benjamindomer and this moniker.

Stop equating me with other monikers even if you lack the wits to know the difference.

May your Allah grant you the serenity to assimilate. shocked

Don't fool yourself.
Anyways hope you ain't like RichProminent aka victorusa VictorDivine obamamessi Messi1, you know he can't view screenshots but can troll people with torchlight Nokia.

Story story story.

How it started.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by ObamaMessi: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
No, it's my step sistergrin
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

BenjaminDomer bendo63 99thEnemy paradisevirgin mistakemaker, why is your mouth shut?

And this was my last mention before you started spreading you airborne diseases to your fellow fools.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by NOwazobia: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
ValCon888:
The reason he knows where they do olosho work is because he also does olosho work.

It takes one to know one.
He said it now...

"See were we take dey hustle".
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by AmancalledGod: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
asanausana91:
Why calling this idiot Nigerian? This is a Biafran basterds.
Your father must be mad, you dey crazy werey
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by 99thEnemy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

BenjaminDomer bendo63 99thEnemy paradisevirgin mistakemaker, why is your mouth shut?

And this was my last mention before you started spreading you airborne diseases to your fellow fools.
Hello!!! What's the mention for?
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by sofiscatedmoron: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
embarassed

Trust me, all those names he mentioned are definitely from
Edo
And or
Delta
And or
Imo
And or
Akwa Ibom
I swear those states carry olosho for head including benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
99thEnemy:

Hello!!! What's the mention for?

Wonders.
You are so fast in switching to different monikers.
I bet that is the Cuz of jobless.

Why won't you be jobless when you're so selfish
Hello, I had to create this new account specifically for this and had to post in this section because I can't do so in job/vacancy section yet.
Straight to the point, I resigned my job in a government tertiary institution up north due to security challenges less than a month ago,. Now I have come down to a similar institution in a state in the southern part of Nigeria but finding it hard to cope here due to human relationship factors.. I wish to go back to the north and manage the security situations there than to be suffering human factors here.
Now I learnt one can cancel resignation within 3 months of tendering it, my questions are now :
I need candid answer to this.. You can add insults if you so wish.. I will be replying to further questions

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by 99thEnemy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Wonders.
You are so fast in switching to different monikers.
I bet that is the Cuz of jobless.
Keep me out of your uncivilized nature on Nairaland pls.
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by BigCowHornn: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
You're stupid obamamessi messi1

LOL babe, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Pls take it easy a bit. Satanist are 2 different people,

Satanist is a notorious troll who blackmail using their details and pics

He useed so Many different monikers over the year seemed to stick to one particular one longer than the rest... that moniker is satanist

I tagged him satanist after we had a fight last December till March.

The next person he fought was obamamessi and then Koyyes and beanmanx

The last 3 teamed up to fight him and had over 60 of his moniker banned.

Koyoss and obamamessi were the worst victims as he splashed their photos all over natural and twitter even Instagram and fb accusing them of vile crimes

Koyoss somehow got his details and that's what made him stop attacking her

Obama will never attack beanmanx but satanist will

The issue you might be having in telling them apart is cos Obama is notorious for impersonating satanist in a terrible way.
I believe he has 2 monikers for that.
He's stopped it though.

No one can blame you for the confusion
sha given that he and satanist both attack you.

It's why I kept silent since.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
99thEnemy:

Keep me out of your uncivilized nature on Nairaland pls.

But you refused to do that since last 2 years

Anyways howfar?
Have you secure a job in North grin since your southern region is hell to you cool

Foolish goat with no options

Mistakemaker :
Is purely bc of that, yes there is insecurity in the north and I have being attacked before and my things worth up to 500k carted away but I enjoyed good working condition with people with good mind but here everyone is bitter.. I prefer to endure the insecurity, if I perish I perish than to be in a bitter working environment

You even accepted to die like a fowl in someone's region because you can't make it in your region.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
BigCowHornn:

LOL babe, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Pls take it easy a bit. Satanist are 2 different people,

Satanist is a notorious troll who blackmail using their details and pics

He useed so Many different monikers over the year seemed to stick to one particular one longer than the rest... that moniker is satanist

I tagged him satanist after we had a fight last December till March.

The next person he fought was obamamessi and then Koyyes and beanmanx

The last 3 teamed up to fight him and had over 60 of his moniker banned.

Koyoss and obamamessi were the worst victims as he splashed their photos all over natural and twitter even Instagram and fb accusing them of vile crimes

Koyoss somehow got his details and that's what made him stop attacking her

Obama will never attack beanmanx but satanist will

The issue you might be having in telling them apart is cos Obama is notorious for impersonating satanist in a terrible way.
I believe he has 2 monikers for that.
He's stopped it though.

No one can blame you for the confusion
sha given that he and satanist both attack you.

It's why I kept silent since.

Hi long time.

I have discovered paradisevirgin's moniker again grin aka Mistakemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Chaos14: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
BigCowhornn sorry i meant to call him not abuse him but i want to see koyyer face
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Deelaw(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Agbero and Skull Mining.... I somehow agree.

But that hookup.... even your god Nnamdi Kanu had this to say about your women... grin grin

Don't cry ooo

Pls stop dragging me into your hateful sadistic life.
I have no use for non-entities. See what an old man has been downloading and gathering on his phone, no shame. This is how they waste their old age doing nothing. Then tomorrow they start getting jealous with people making good use of their time.

Other reasonable youths are on the internet making research, looking for positive information and knowledge, see what these non entities are busy gathering on their phones. SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by GeneralOjukwu: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Deelaw:

Deelaw to his father
Pls stop dragging me into your hateful sadistic life.
I have no use for non-entities. See what an old man has been downloading and gathering on his phone, no shame. This is how they waste their old age doing nothing. Then tomorrow they start getting jealous with people making good use of their time.

Other reasonable youths are on the internet making research, looking for positive information and knowledge, see what these non entities are busy gathering on their phones. SMH

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by donbenie(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Wetin Musa no go see for suya spot.

Wetin Okoro no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel.

Wetin Chibuzor no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Femi no go see for University.
Wetin Skull Miners nọ go see for South West..
Wetin Afonja nọ go see for Fulani Emirate..
Wetin Agbero nọ go see for Lagos..
Wetin Hushpuppi nọ go see for Yahoo yahoo..

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by paradiseVirgin: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Don't fool yourself.
Anyways hope you ain't like RichProminent aka victorusa VictorDivine obamamessi Messi1, you know he can't view screenshots but can troll people with torchlight Nokia.

Story story story.

How it started.

I don turn Mistake maker again grin

Drink water please

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

I don turn Mistake maker again grin

Drink water please

Why not used the account you just replied me with.

Anyways do you remember this
Answers:
(1)I informed my organisation one month earlier
(2)there was no letter of approval to me

Are you still in kaduna or your typical bushy village? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by googlepikins: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
ValCon888:
The reason he knows where they do olosho work is because he also does olosho work.

It takes one to know one.

Didn't you hear when he said "Na here We dey hustle"
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by paradiseVirgin: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Why not used the account you just replied me with.

Anyways do you remember this
[b]

Are you still in kaduna or your typical bushy village? grin

I am in the bush cry
Re: Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot by Jeon(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

I am in the bush cry

I knew it must be someone from the yeast

Mistakemaker

Ọkwa ifugo ya nwanne mmadụ.. Anokwa m na ala Igbo nwanne mmadụ mana ndị nọ ebe a esoghị cha cha

You hate Northerners, but you are willing to die in their region because of hustle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.