Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! (2496 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Free(f): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2006
okay
heres what am sick of ladies
why is it that when a men cheats we get angry at the lady
he messed around with more!!!
am not speaking from experience but is what i have seeen!!!

one of my friends did just that last weekend
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Hotstepper(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2006
right, u gotta be mad at ur man, period embarassed
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Free(f): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2006
lol
am glad you feel me on this!!!! cheesy
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by hotangel2(f): 4:59am On Apr 28, 2006
Most ladies r mumu's.

They get so mad at the lady and it's like, "imma kill dat bitch if i set my eyes on her". IM thinking, Girl, KIll ur man!!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by nikitareal(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2006
d fact is d same sweet tin ur man told u was d same sweet
tin he told d girl,so he deceivd both of u.it ll be very idiotic
2 attack d girl.ve u 4gotten d girl sees u as u c her,probably
she has intentions of attackin u 2. cool
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Z4M4eva(f): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2006
Oh Seriously !!! He's not goNNa do that to me !! but if he does. I'll be mad at him of course.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by nikitareal(f): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2006
who is nt gonna b mad wit her boyfriend wn he cheats,definetly everybody ll
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by modpluz(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2006
be mad at ur man of course, fighting the lady is a waste of time and what makes it worse is that the man can even comeback and pick up a fight with you(for fighting his lady).so i say fight him face2face(but not kill! haba!!!) grin
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by modpluz(m): 5:10am On May 01, 2006
@nikita

who is nt going to b mad wit her boyfriend wn he cheats,definetly everybody ll
yes ur right every lady is going to be mad at her boyfriend for cheating but, some ladies have a way of hiding it from him and fights the lady(without his knowledge)why?cos she doesn't wan-na lose him.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by babymine(f): 10:47am On May 01, 2006
Him, him and him again! angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Seun(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2006
It all boils down to ladies hating their own. Which is why men will continue to rule, yay!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by bluenubian(f): 10:56am On May 01, 2006
my bf of 3 yrs have cheated on me twice that i know of, and we still together, am not happy about that, i was mad, but not mad at him, 95% of guys will always cheat. all am saying as long as u treat me right, and i better not find out about it, as for my bf, the 3rd time, he cheats, i promised him i'll cut his D*ck off.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by babymine(f): 10:58am On May 01, 2006
Hmm. By the way is it true that when a guy cheats on you once, he'll do it again and again. grin grin grin
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by nikitareal(f): 1:07pm On May 05, 2006
Nwoke:

It all boils down to ladies hating their own. Which is why men will continue to rule, yay!
break it down,r u sayin u r in full support of species like u cheatin. shocked
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2006
him him him and him again just aS BABYMiNE SAID cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by fresheva(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2006
you get mad at your man not the lady in question, cos some mrried men never let go young girls
i av a personal experience to proof
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by DOYI: 2:30pm On May 05, 2006
ITS NICE TO KNOW DAT THERE ARE PPLE WHO THINK LIKE I DO. I HAVE ALWAYS THOT ABOUT THIS ISSUE, AND HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT I HAVE NO BIZ WITH THE ONE HES CHEATING WITH
JES THE ONE I KNOW, AND TRUSTED, HES THE ONE WHO WILL GET THE BRUNT OF MY ANGER
I HAVE NO BUSINESS WILL WILL NOT HAVE ANY WIT THE ONE HES CHEATING WIT
ANYBOBY FEELS ME?
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by VanessaB(f): 6:15pm On May 05, 2006
No one, I'll just walk away and find someone who's happy with me,

Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by whitelexi(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2006
When a good man cheats, the lady should blame herself because its as a result of her failures,  if the man is a bad man then she ought to look for someone else,  u don't blame the bad man because u chose him in the first place! cool
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by dominobaby(f): 9:14pm On May 05, 2006
Getn mad @ d lady is like chassing shadows when da real substance is right there. Talk things out with him.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by yemstar(f): 5:03am On May 06, 2006
whitelexi:

When a good man cheats, the lady should blame herself because its as a result of her failures,  if the man is a bad man then she ought to look for someone else,  u don't blame the bad man because u chose him in the first place! cool

What do you mean good man bad man if they cheat then that's bad period. No lady intentionally goes and picks a bad man to date it doesn't even make sense If you claim a man is good then he is supposed to be faithful to his partner if things are not working out then he should call it quits instead of cheating. tongue

Personally, I won't even waste my time being angry disappointed yes, mad naah, If my man decides to cheat on me then thats it, we are done, over, finito, sefini,  any other word to describe THE END to whatever relationship we had grin
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by eveseh(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2006
surely i will get mad
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by curiousNja(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2006
Of course you should get mad at him. Whoever he is cheating with doesn't owe you anything. Unless it is a friend or something and even then, you shoudl still get mad at him mostly.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by whitelexi(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2006
For the Ladies: grin

Whats his problem? sit him down and talk with him, Guys hardly tell u everything bothering them but they let it out in bits and pieces or jokes, u have to be extra attentive to know all about ur man. Its not always easy to end a relationship especially when love's involved, but u can always work things out grin

For the Men: grin

I'm a man and i can tell u, sometimes its just so frustrating to stay with a particular woman because she brings u nothing but stress, she nags, she's rude, she's demanding, she's materialistic, she gets so annoying that u wonder what u were looking at when u started dating her in the first place!
But still, the women are humans and can change if they know what's hurting u, All it takes is some quiet time together, good dialogue and everything starts resolving slowly.

For Everyone: grin grin grin

Take it or leave it, u were attracted to each other in the first place and if u're already married, then u're left wit each other for life! the best way is not to fight a stranger or call it quits and expect to not be hurt, if u think u got ur revenge by leaving a man or woman who cheated, then u r wrong, all u did was give him/her his freedom to continue with the other person.
Everyone deserves a second chance but not many give it grin
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by mamaput(f): 7:18am On May 08, 2006
whitelexi:

When a good man cheats, the lady should blame herself because its as a result of her failures, if the man is a bad man then she ought to look for someone else, u don't blame the bad man because u chose him in the first place! cool

So i will blame my hair style or my sex talent.Maybe the way i cook.
I may also blame my kids because my body is no more what it was b4 i had them.
Or my age.
A man that cheats is not worth my love , i will do nothing just nothing and i will start living my life the way i want.
I will go were i want when i want and also sleep with who i want. The best part i will not even try to hide it. I will tell him about it.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by babymine(f): 11:22am On May 08, 2006
Him.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by Anabib(f): 11:28am On May 08, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

BLAME HIM!

I HAVE NO BIZ WITH THE OTHER LADY.

whitelexi:

For the Men: grin

I'm a man and i can tell u, sometimes its just so frustrating to stay with a particular woman because she brings u nothing but stress, she nags, she's rude, she's demanding, she's materialistic, she gets so annoying that u wonder what u were looking at when u started dating her in the first place!
But still, the women are humans and can change if they know what's hurting u, All it takes is some quiet time together, good dialogue and everything starts resolving slowly.

For Everyone: grin grin grin

Take it or leave it, u were attracted to each other in the first place and if u're already married, then u're left wit each other for life! the best way is not to fight a stranger or call it quits and expect to not be hurt, if u think u got your revenge by leaving a man or woman who cheated, then you're wrong, all u did was give him/her his freedom to continue with the other person.
Everyone deserves a second chance but not many give it grin

A MAN THAT CANNOT RESPECT YOU AND ZIP UP HIS D*CK WERE OTHER LADIES ARE CONCERNED IS NOT WORTH IT.

MEN SHLD ASK THEMSELVES: CAN I ACCEPT IT IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES IS TURNED?
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by kimba(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2006
you can pick a fight with the other lady if "He" isnt your true Man!!
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by whitelexi(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2006
Anabib:

[color=#990000][/color] HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

BLAME HIM!

I HAVE NO BIZ WITH THE OTHER LADY.

A MAN THAT CANNOT RESPECT YOU AND ZIP UP HIS D*CK WERE OTHER LADIES ARE CONCERNED IS NOT WORTH IT.

MEN SHLD ASK THEMSELVES: CAN I ACCEPT IT IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES IS TURNED?

Thats totally out of it, a man has no justification for cheating but i tell u, in most cases it is actually the women who drive them out to cheat. When a man cannot get home and rest in peace, when she's always picking a fight, when he dreads the thought of going home after work, slowly you're losing him. Believe it or not, u may speak it easy cos ur not in the situation yet or u dont wanna be realistic, but thats the truth.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by kiki(f): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2006
y u wanna be mad at d gurl its not her fault if ur man had put is ding-a-ling where he suppose t she ain't gon be on im and the man shiit just put him in the cabage he ain't worth it
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by GNature(m): 1:42am On Aug 12, 2006
The thing is, most of the ladies on this thread are saying they would
be mad at their man, not the lady he cheated with.

But the truth of the matter is that, 9 times out of 10, women tend to
pick fights with the lady as opposed to their man. That is really how
it is practically or "in real life".

To me, it's like women carry more weight on the lady not respecting her
relationship than her man not respecting her enough not to cheat on her.

No one has really explained why this is the case.
Re: When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! by GNature(m): 1:47am On Aug 12, 2006
@whitelexi

Kai, you have a lot of wisdom o. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I definately agree with you wholeheartedly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Illitrate / Why Do Some Naija Women Think Being A Single Mom Is Ok? / I Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.