Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy (2502 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
Him for just lock up the kpansh the kpekus without regards.
Handle her in bed without f_cking respect grin
Respect my girlfriend
She's a virgin
I never Bleep her
We will keep our Virginity till we get married
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iykejohnson(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okechukwu720:
I have been dating my girlfriend for months now but Heard rumors that she is dating someone ��� she was everything to me ���� am heartbroken
The most painful aspect is that I have been there when ever she needed me, she even said a guy like me is rare.
You for behave like e not too affect you then you turn her to your naking instrument, na she go com leave whenever she understands that she is only good for nakin

#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by paradiseVirgin: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

I'm not here for online tantrums,it's a waste of time spent here.

Go masturbate on the females mentions with your trash words.

Failure

Business fail @30s
Resigned from federal government field.. Is this not the work of your village peopl

https://www.nairaland.com/6060116/cancel-resignation-federal-government-institution
When you give birth to your next child.. remember to feed it balanced diet.

You can try getting green alefo, making Masa and adding some of the left over soyo your husband who is your cousin couldn't sell the previous night grin

Always recall that a balanced diet must consist of

Carbohydrates

Protein

Vitamins

Fats and Oil

Mineral salt.
grin

Did I mention water?

Don't forget water at all. The north East cannot afford to have another kwashiorkor strike kid with mucus running down it's nose on the streets with a plate in hand grin

Don't forget water please. for the child and yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by paradiseVirgin: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by paradiseVirgin: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Respect my girlfriend

She's a virgin

I never Bleep her

We will keep our Virginity till we get married
Girl wey Gasion son don the use do practicals and intensive training for 2 months? grin

I wish you well with your fairy tale attention seeking cap story grin

Well I am just here to have fun grin
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Girl wey Gasion son don the use do practicals and intensive training for 2 months? grin

I wish you well with your fairy tale attention seeking cap story grin

Well I am just here to have fun grin

Get sense and vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by paradiseVirgin: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Get sense and vote Peter Obi

Get sense and fvck anything you call girlfriend grin
Because last last she go find the penis else where grin

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Una never see anything, Una go see shege for women matter...!! Na mumu still dey enter relationship!!

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Hacks4dummies: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Failure

Business fail @30s
Resigned from federal government field.. Is this not the work of your village peopl

https://www.nairaland.com/6060116/cancel-resignation-federal-government-institution
you're cold o. Haba
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by culf: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
I love how you handle it, maturity. Please cut communications and every every with her.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Tradepunter2: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
This generation of Young men are dead gone and useless....

This is weakling to be highest order.... Weak Young men of nowadays...

Spits spits spits

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by kalu081(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ending a relationship because she cheated is not always the best thing to do, keep her for your sexual satisfaction and don't spend on her money u cannot loose. Be f**king her like a bitch she is without mercy, take all this Aboki herbs and get the both of u high as f**k before devouring her, always show no mercy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by TheirFADA: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mtcheww
you be simp baba
person you suppose ghost straightway or pretend like all his well, fVck the hell out of her, then dump her sorry ass

you're still there typing long epistles saying "you're a good and wonderful person... I'm not up to my potential, I hope your new man loves you"

what kind of motherfvcking simping is that man?
you're damn too soft, i can see why she cheated on you in the first place

wtf man

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Na normal thing nah
Every girl is dating 5 guys
You dey mind am e think say na only am dey chop the girl na him turn that time so as e dun be anoda man turn make e rest

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Chai, how come she calmly replied u like that?
Are u sure u were not dating urself all these while?

Oboy you dey mind the guy
all this while him eyes no open to know say na him dey date himself na they dun serve am hot breakfast inside take away e dun clear for him eyes

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=dnawah post=116826608] please take am easy,u r not the 1st or the last,e happen to me and she said "and so what?"I never broke up with her, i used for naking practices and I care less for her.when she realized,she said am wicked and heartless

@Bolded
you must be a very wicked man indeed
you kuku use her as ur nacking machine
hope say no be all the better thing you nack komot ahbi? small still remain for the next SIMPle man to enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Southernigbo: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
What do u mean by dating? Is it not to just sit n eat at eateries? Or do u mean that ur girl is having sexual intercourse with u and others?
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Tegabadguy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okechukwu720:
I have been dating my girlfriend for months now but Heard rumors that she is dating someone ��� she was everything to me ���� am heartbroken
The most painful aspect is that I have been there when ever she needed me, she even said a guy like me is rare.
ehhh kill your self grin grin grin grin grin is she the only girl on earth grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by dnawah(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=116876140][/quote] one day u go visit ur babe and be hearing the sound of her naking from outside,then u will know if am wicked. grin grin
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
She has left you for sometime now but you didn't realize.
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2022
dnawah:
one day u go visit ur babe and be hearing the sound of her naking from outside,then u will know if am wicked. grin grin
��������
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by kelspinall(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2022
una still dey do relationship...una de try oo

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by anonymuz(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
Na mumu dey date Naija girls,,,go try Tanzanian girls for good good loving and true love..
not only Tanzania...but try Zambia babe. Very sweet women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by BeanmanX(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2022
anonymuz:
not only Tanzania...but try Zambia babe. Very sweet women.
Yeah. Zambian chics re sweet....
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by srclark: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okechukwu720:
the rate at which you guys turn new friendships into serious relationship in a very short while is really scary ,in your first year of dating someone i believe you should not get too serious or committed quickly it should be a time to carefully study and try to know where the person is coming ,how the person was raised ? their dreams and goals in life ? maybe they are just on a temporary break with their ex ? you should consider all this before taking it to the next level my own opinion though

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
dnawah:
one day u go visit ur babe and be hearing the sound of her naking from outside,then u will know if am wicked. grin grin

Are you a prophet?
e be like ur babe dun do you like that see that's why you dey wish make same thing befall me
sha nothing spoil anytime e happen I go just forget say we dey date I go kuku make sure I nack and overuse her kpekus before letting her go...
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by BigYash: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na the likes of op dey challenge us,if we talk say naija girls na cum bank.. grin Children

I wish she give you HIV join the heart break .. grin Look at him talking about falling in love with a girl grin Girl go finish ur life before you know it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I'm Going For My First Date Next Week / If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.