Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) (56502 Views)

Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500 / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Grilled Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by internet: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kriss216:
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he wants outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

Nigerian women should learn how to prepare these foods. The time they channelled in gossiping at the salon should be utilised to learn how to cook.

Most times, wetin dey keep us outside na Isiewu, nkowbi, grilled fish and snail which most Nigerian wives can't prepare at home.

That your fish go go well with chilled mortuary standard Heineken after much consultation with 4:20.
las las the food no go sweet. Salt and maggi go to much, the fish no go dry well e go still taste fresh fresh.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by SirJerrie(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

We hardly eat out except on special occasions.

Anything you want, we cook it here grin
[i]
To go out now, before we look around 20k don go
. [/i]Wetin we dey find for Sokoto, dey our Shokoto already.

Thank you.

20k go where?!
Money no be una problem at all.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Starkbigdreams(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kriss216:
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he wants outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

Nigerian women should learn how to prepare these foods. The time they channelled in gossiping at the salon should be utilised to learn how to cook.

Most times, wetin dey keep us outside na Isiewu, nkowbi, grilled fish and snail which most Nigerian wives can't prepare at home.

That your fish go go well with chilled mortuary standard Heineken after much consultation with 4:20.

Will the men die if they prepare those meals by themselves? Just curious.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tilapia fish is not a healthy fish to eat.

Check online
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Burst my brain with this delicacy...!!

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Starkbigdreams:

No...but hope you're conversant with the slogan "Ekere oru eke" meaning works are been shared and therefore men doesn't have that chills and patience unless you are doing that as a means of hustle...

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
blowjohn:

Why?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

We hardly eat out except on special occasions.

Anything you want, we cook it here grin

To go out now, before we look around 20k don go. Wetin we dey find for Sokoto, dey our Shokoto already.

Thank you.

Who teach you how to cook cef? Your husband no go fit do pastor work ooooo... Because with all this kine food wey you dey upload here, e no go fit fast ooooo...

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Nyenom: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Madam Oh..! Abeg u pls make i come stay with unah 4just 1week.. I'll Like To Refresh My Stomach&skin.. Mbok remain the work, no finish am

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by HolyMan12: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gloryhomemaker please come and make my belly full and empty my balls kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Nyenom: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
blowjohn:

Check online

SAYS U mr encyclopedia and google ltd

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kriss216:

When their husband's provides enough money their wives will prepare different dishes every weekend

But when he ignores family responsibilities and shy away from school fees and the rest

How do you expect her to meet up

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
shocked send address

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
SkengRay:
Excellent ma. How much do I need to pay for you to teach Channah1. All she knows how to cook is Sacrifice for the gods grin

LMAO!

Darn, you're mean!
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Str8talk21: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is a perfect insight to what I am planning to do....using full chicken instead, stuffed with irish potatoes and the other ingredients mentioned and barbecued, with fried Irish potatoes chips and Stew sauce on the side lines. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
SirJerrie:

20k go where?!
Money no be una problem at all.

20K is a moderate sum for an outing of 2 to 4 people, if they're not heavy drinkers and crazy spenders as such.

Most decent hang out spots in Abuja give you such exquisite options that you'll certainly exhaust 20K in an hour of just sitting with your wife. I'm literally speaking from personal experience.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Mattwillz: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
potbelly:
I just know say na this madam... cheesy Always feeding our eyes mouth watery delicacies... Feed our mouth too na... cheesy Madam share location... angry angry
with this your potbelly
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by BackToLife: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Do you do outdoor Catering Services like Weddings Ceremony, House warming Party Caterings, Birthdays,
Etc?
gloryhomemaker:
In this video, there's an easy to follow steps on how to grill the yummiest Tilapia fish.
You will want to eat this on a daily basis. The Tilapia fish was garnished with pepper tomato sauce and fried plantains. It's so delicious, do try this recipe out.

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-L74TwX8sY

Steps:

Season the Tilapia fish with seasoning powder and salt.
Apply the fish with onion, garlic, ginger, paprika and bell peppers.
Set aside in the fridge to marinate, the longer the better.
Put in the oven to grill for 20 minutes.

In a dry pan add in little vegetable oil.
Add in chopped onions.
Pour in blended tomatoes, peppers, garlic and ginger.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add seasoning cube and salt.

Cut the plantain and season with salt.
Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why?

If that wasn’t bad enough, tilapia contains more omega-6 fatty acids than it does omega-3.

Omega-6 fatty acids are highly controversial but generally regarded as less healthy than omega-3s. Some people even believe omega-6 fatty acids can be harmful and increase inflammation if eaten in excess.

........frm the net.

A foreign doctor once warned my dad to avoid it anyway .

Thing is there are lots of stuffs about the unhealthy sides ofish e fish online. Something u won't find with other fishes.

Although eating tilapia offers many health benefits, it also carries some risk. In some cases, it can cause bleeding problems and increase your risk of developing certain diseases.

Fish oil acts as a natural anticoagulant, which means that it can thin your blood. High doses (more than 3 grams a day) of omega-3 fatty acids may cause bleeding problems if taken together with tilapia.

Thats frm another source.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video, there's an easy to follow steps on how to grill the yummiest Tilapia fish.
You will want to eat this on a daily basis. The Tilapia fish was garnished with pepper tomato sauce and fried plantains. It's so delicious, do try this recipe out.

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

Steps:

Add in chopped onions.
Fry for 5 minutes.

Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.

I have this barbecue oven home but my wife and I have never ever used it once. I want to ask a question. Is the tope of the oven supposed to be opened? Below is photo of it

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ITbomb(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
The way you divide the fish, put two fingers inside and rub the salt up and down, round and about, ohh kiss
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
frozen70:

When their husband's provides enough money their wives will prepare different dishes every weekend

But when he ignores family responsibilities and sgy away from school fees and the rest

How do you expect her to meet up

Some wives, even when the money is there, they can't make a proper meal. Someone like Channah, if you like be giving her 20M every weekend for foods, she'll still cook 'food for a violent god' for you.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Starkbigdreams:

NO, they will not die.

Will the women die if they prepare the meals for their husband?

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
blowjohn:

If that wasn’t bad enough, tilapia contains more omega-6 fatty acids than it does omega-3.

Omega-6 fatty acids are highly controversial but generally regarded as less healthy than omega-3s. Some people even believe omega-6 fatty acids can be harmful and increase inflammation if eaten in excess.

........frm the net.

A foreign doctor once warned my dad to avoid it anyway .

Thing is there are lots of stuffs about the unhealthy sides ofish e fish online. Something u won't find with other fishes.

Although eating tilapia offers many health benefits, it also carries some risk. In some cases, it can cause bleeding problems and increase your risk of developing certain diseases.

Fish oil acts as a natural anticoagulant, which means that it can thin your blood. High doses (more than 3 grams a day) of omega-3 fatty acids may cause bleeding problems if taken together with tilapia.

Thats frm another source.

Thanks for the info.

Scaly fish are often thought to be healthy.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
OMOH LIFE GOOD

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
ITbomb:
The way you divide the fish, put two fingers inside and rub the salt up and down, round and about, ohh kiss
on a sunday again?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Tgb1: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
tongue
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by abimic(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
This woman again, gloryhomemaker, omo, your husband dey enjoy o.....If he looks outside peren, na me go burst him bubbles.

Good cook you are!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mhizandrea1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Looks very delicious cheesy

Have you ever thought about starting a TV show, where you can invite guests, share recipes and talk about food generally cheesy
If you haven't, I think you should.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by donem: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
@ Gloryhomemaker, nice one. Beautiful, industrious and talented woman you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

Steps:

Add in chopped onions.
Fry for 5 minutes.

Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.
I just drink 50 liters of water because of this food.
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
You ladies/women that are posting different cooking videos are a huge blessings to us Bachelor grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / African Cuisine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.