Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) (56500 Views)

Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500 / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Grilled Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Konjiboii: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Neduzze5:

The strategies to grow your YouTube Channel shared by nightfox01 should be considered.

It can probably be turned into a weekly show where you cook, and then invite some people to taste the meal.

They get to discuss over the meal both on the taste of the meal, or ask you questions bordering on your culinary skills.

They can equally discuss on pertinent happenings in the country in that week, be it crime, entertainment, politics, foreign affairs, entrepreneurship, money and others.

First, it helps you get longer YouTube videos that are not boring and can be monetised.

Secondly, you get more likes, subscribers and shares.

If you're concerned about security, it mustn't happen in your home.

You can consider getting an office space, and also taking on students for practicals so that the space is properly utilized.

That way, you get to earn both online and offline.

You and Solomon I no know who wise pass.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

One of the reasons why I'm careful not to go too deep into knowledge of things, because I could easily get carried away.

Hapu cat. cheesy
Good you don't..It can make one a paranoid. cheesy

Long ago I read some things surface and move.

Isi m hapu cat fish? I gbuo la m cheesy

When i was serving, mpa m gwara my brothers, If I return, na God go purnish catfish wey dey farm.

As I returned, I started eating them, when They complained, I told them Daddy warned you guys na..Na chop I dey chop..

Even grilled one yesterday to launch the yaji. cool
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Even mackerel?
Too much of every good thing is not good anyways.

What fish do you consider the healthiest?
Ndi ocha si na o wu salmon.

Thank you for the other day deputy mummy grin
Happy Sunday to you nne.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Konjiboii:
What tribe are you, I'm having an argument with my drinking buddies.

Which tribe is winning? grin
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Starkbigdreams(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
No...but hope you're conversant with the slogan "Ekere oru eke" meaning works are been shared and therefore men doesn't have that chills and patience unless you are doing that as a means of hustle...

Are you saying if your wife doesn't know how to cook a particular meal but fortunately, you know how to cook it, you'll go out to purchase it instead of preparing it at home because of some roles or whatever?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Starkbigdreams(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kriss216:

NO, they will not die.

Will the women die if they prepare the meals for their husband?

You just admitted they won't die. So why not prepare it instead of going outside to buy, especially as she doesn't know how to make that meal?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Konjiboii: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Which tribe is winning? grin

I dey tell dem say you be ijaw babe, them dey say Igbo and Calabar
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Starkbigdreams:

Are you saying if your wife doesn't know how to cook a particular meal but fortunately, you know how to cook it, you'll go out to purchase it instead of preparing it at home because of some roles or whatever?
well... unfortunately, I don't have the slogan "if" in my head cheesy
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Annahh(f): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

We hardly eat out except on special occasions.

Anything you want, we cook it here grin

To go out now, before we look around 20k don go. Wetin we dey find for Sokoto, dey our Shokoto already.

Thank you.

Did you grill it with an airfryer?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you for the other day deputy mummy grin
Happy Sunday to you nne.

Nne ehn! grin
You're welcome.

Happy Sunday to you.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Good you don't..It can make one a paranoid. cheesy
Long ago I read some things surface and move.

Isi m hapu cat fish? I gbuo la m cheesy
When i was serving, mpa m gwara my brothers, If I return, na God go purnish catfish wey dey farm.
As I returned, I started eating them, when They complained, I told them Daddy warned you guys na..Na chop I dey chop..

Even grilled one yesterday to launch the yaji. cool

Yeah. Paranoid is the word.
One reason why I left that group that I told you about; they were standing in the way of my enjoyment. grin

OK. Catfish.
I thought you meant cat.

Really? How's the taste of yaji with fish?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yeah. Paranoid is the word.
One reason why I left that group that I told you about; they were standing in the way of my enjoyment. grin

OK. Catfish.
I thought you meant cat.

Really? How's the taste of yaji with fish?
Lol...Standing in the way of your enjoyment.. grin grin

Yea cat fish o...o si cat...chai..Hapuru han cat ya grin grin

The taste is there..okay.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Standing in the way of your enjoyment.. grin grin

Yea cat fish o...o si cat...chai..Hapuru han cat ya grin grin

The taste is there..okay.

Hehehehehe
I mean, how could I live in a world where I can't have cakes? AbegO!

As for thinking cat, o wu gi tinyere m ya n'uche. cheesy

OK.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehe
I mean, how could I live in a world where I can't have cakes? AbegO!

As for thinking cat, o wu gi tinyere m ya n'uche. cheesy

OK.
Lol..

That kind thing.. cheesy

Eshi wedding gi, cake ga ri ibe ya elu that day.. cheesy

Hehehe the last part though..Last I did was years ago..In my junior secondary sef..cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he want outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

Nigerian women ; should learn how to prepare these foods. The time they channelled in gossiping at the salon should be utilised to learn how to cook.

Most times, wetin dey keep us outside na Isiewu, nkowbi, grilled fish and snail which most Nigerian wives can't prepare at home.

That your fish go go well with chilled mortuary standard Heineken after much consultation with 4:20.
Drink one chilled bottle of Heneiken on my name I go pay grin

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Neduzze5:

The strategies to grow your YouTube Channel shared by nightfox01 should be considered.

It can probably be turned into a weekly show where you cook, and then invite some people to taste the meal.

They get to discuss over the meal both on the taste of the meal, or ask you questions bordering on your culinary skills.

They can equally discuss on pertinent happenings in the country in that week, be it crime, entertainment, politics, foreign affairs, entrepreneurship, money and others.

First, it helps you get longer YouTube videos that are not boring and can be monetised.

Secondly, you get more likes, subscribers and shares.

If you're concerned about security, it mustn't happen in your home.

You can consider getting an office space, and also taking on students for practicals so that the space is properly utilized.

That way, you get to earn both online and offline.

Very valid submissions. It will cost OP a bit more but it's sure sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video, there's an easy to follow steps on how to grill the yummiest Tilapia fish.
You will want to eat this on a daily basis. The Tilapia fish was garnished with pepper tomato sauce and fried plantains. It's so delicious, do try this recipe out.

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-L74TwX8sY

Steps:

Season the Tilapia fish with seasoning powder and salt.
Apply the fish with onion, garlic, ginger, paprika and bell peppers.
Set aside in the fridge to marinate, the longer the better.
Put in the oven to grill for 20 minutes.

In a dry pan add in little vegetable oil.
Add in chopped onions.
Pour in blended tomatoes, peppers, garlic and ginger.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add seasoning cube and salt.

Cut the plantain and season with salt.
Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.

This is trouble for person wey never chop. This thing you are doing is not good for agbadorians and ewa boys. No make person collect bribe from agbado master go vote nonsense. Keep this videos first until after election. Hunger dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he want outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

Nigerian women should learn how to prepare these foods. The time they channelled in gossiping at the salon should be utilised to learn how to cook.

Most times, wetin dey keep us outside na Isiewu, nkowbi, grilled fish and snail which most Nigerian wives can't prepare at home.

That your fish go go well with chilled mortuary standard Heineken after much consultation with 4:20.

Men don't only go out for food....... They are hunter's, seeking various types of Mango's and snails + varied acrobatic styles....... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

That kind thing.. cheesy
Eshi wedding gi, cake ga ri ibe ya elu that day.. cheesy

Hehehe the last part though..Last I did was years ago..In my junior secondary sef..cheesy

Hahahahaha

OK.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The set is complete. Place your marinated protein in the stainless steel, cover with the black pan in your hand. The liquid will collate at the bottom and you can use it in your meal if you want.

I hope I answered you well.

Thank you very much. I will give it a try this weekend

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin

We fast more than you can imagine.
Really?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2022
sammysmiles:
Really?

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs Mountain Dew Vs Sierra Mist Vs Pepsi / See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.