Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) (56506 Views)

Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500 / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Grilled Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by adecz: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is piranha fish not Tilapia❗️❗️

Piranha are a small size, but voracious
feeders, found naturally in South America☑️

But she try.✌️✌️✌️

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thanks for the info.

Scaly fish are often thought to be healthy.
Not all .

The truth is those fish wey sweet pass others, can pose a health risk if you over look moderation.

Cat fish
Scubia(mackerel)
Tilapia various species.

All have enough of Omega 3 or 6 fatty acid..

That oil is the sweetness...But risky.

If we begin read all this things, mmadu ga anwu kwa with ujo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by NoToPile: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
frozen70:

When their husband's provides enough money their wives will prepare different dishes every weekend

But when he ignores family responsibilities and sgy away from school fees and the rest

How do you expect her to meet up

Loool you have said it all.

Its only the husband's enjoyment of her food they are seeing not even 1 of them has acknowledged the husband's provision to enjoy such.

Shey its the one that comes to Nairaland to complain about how his wife can't manage 20k monthly for family of 5 they will grill tilapia for?

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by lukency(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
What should be the size of my budget to afford this.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Neduzze5:

The strategies to grow your YouTube Channel shared by nightfox01 should be considered.

It can probably be turned into a weekly show where you cook, and then invite some people to taste the meal.

They get to discuss over the meal both on the taste of the meal, or ask you questions bordering on your culinary skills.

They can equally discuss on pertinent happenings in the country in that week, be it crime, entertainment, politics, foreign affairs, entrepreneurship, money and others.

First, it helps you get longer YouTube videos that are not boring and can be monetised.

Secondly, you get more likes, subscribers and shares.

If you're concerned about security, it mustn't happen in your home.

You can consider getting an office space, and also taking on students for practicals so that the space is properly utilized.

That way, you get to earn both online and offline.

I might consider this for the future, very valid points.
My hands are really full now.

Thank you.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:

My love for tilapia fish is out of this world

It's my best fish. I can have it grilled, boiled, fried.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Not all .

The truth is those fish wey sweet pass others, can pose a health risk if you over look moderation.

Cat fish
Scubia(mackerel)
Tilapia various species.

Even mackerel?
Too much of every good thing is not good anyways.

What fish do you consider the healthiest?
Ndi ocha si na o wu salmon.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
NoToPile:

Its only the husband's enjoyment of her food they are seeing not even 1 of them has acknowledged the husband's provision to enjoy such.

Shey its the one that comes to Nairaland to complain about how his wife can't manage 20k monthly for family of 5 they will grill tilapia for?

Those ones deserve grilled shawa. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
SirJerrie:

20k go where?!
Money no be una problem at all.

You no dey go eatery?

Make una reach 5 go out and you will receive the bill after.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
sammysmiles:
Who teach you how to cook cef? Your husband no go fit do pastor work ooooo... Because with all this kine food wey you dey upload here, e no go fit fast ooooo...

grin

We fast more than you can imagine.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Str8talk21:
This is a perfect insight to what I am planning to do....using full chicken instead, stuffed with irish potatoes and the other ingredients mentioned and barbecued, with fried Irish potatoes chips and Stew sauce on the side lines. grin

Hei!!
Please send us pictures when you are done.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Buddha3:

20K is a moderate sum for an outing of 2 to 4 people, if they're not heavy drinkers and crazy spenders as such.

Most decent hang out spots in Abuja give you such exquisite options that you'll certainly exhaust 20K in an hour of just sitting with your wife. I'm literally speaking from personal experience.

Thank you sir.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
BackToLife:
Do you do outdoor Catering Services like Weddings Ceremony, House warming Party Caterings, Birthdays,
Etc?

It depends.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Osariemen12: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
The only thing missing here is Atieke.

Have you been to Abidjan?

This is exactly why I can't forget Cocody.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
MansoryMX:

I have this barbecue oven home but my wife and I have never ever used it once. I want to ask a question. Is the tope of the oven supposed to be opened? Below is photo of it

Put all you want to grill on the lines and cover the lead to start grilling.
That way it will grill and still be moist. It will also collect the broth in the down part incase you need to use it.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Put all you want to grill on the lines and cover the lead to start grilling.
That way it will grill and still be moist. It will also collect the broth in the down part incase you need to use it.

Thank you very much but is the top of oven suppose to be opened like I should you or a cover part at the top got missing?
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
mhizandrea1:
Looks very delicious cheesy

Have you ever thought about starting a TV show, where you can invite guests, share recipes and talk about food generally cheesy
If you haven't, I think you should.

Thank you so much. I started this food vlogging recently and am seeing lots of opportunities already. Am taking things one step at a time considering other family responsibilities. I appreciate your suggestions a lot.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Not all .

Cat fish
Scubia(mackerel)
Tilapia various species.

These are not every day food that I will start stressing about the health benefits.
All good things are mine to enjoy grin
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin grin

You are funny sha.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Rubbiish(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
This woman sabi cook!

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
lukency:
What should be the size of my budget to afford this.

Funny enough I did this with less than 3k

Fish 2000
Plantain 500
Pepper, garlic, ginger, onions, curry leaves, etc, less than 500

Of course I had oil and gas at home before grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
MansoryMX:

Thank you very much but is the top of oven suppose to be opened like I should you or a cover part at the top got missing?

The set is complete. Place your marinated protein in the stainless steel, cover with the black pan in your hand. The liquid will collate at the bottom and you can use it in your meal if you want.

I hope I answered you well.

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Simisima(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Etosha:
Is that a tilapia fish?

No.
Below is an image of Tilapia

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Even mackerel?
Too much of every good thing is not good anyways.

What fish do you consider the healthiest?
Ndi ocha si na o wu salmon.
All in moderation.. smiley

If you 3research deep, some article will spoil your mind against salmon.

As a lover of protein, I will choose fish Any day over beef and even poultry.

But, all in moderation.

To be honest, even against regular warning on beef, I can still grill and eat if it is a craving.

Uwa wu ofu mbia o.. cheesy

Salmon appears healthier but Nye m cat, mackerel and tilapia biko.. grin
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Joyfulgal: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
SkengRay:
Excellent ma. How much do I need to pay for you to teach Channah1. All she knows how to cook is Sacrifice for the gods grin

Yay Yay Yay yay

It is loud oooo
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

These are not every day food that I will start stressing about the health benefits.
All good things are mine to enjoy grin
Lol.

At a point in time, it may gradually become everyday meal.

When addiction takes over.

For me, if you see good thing you like, chop am.. grin

Leave health articles for white people.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by slim75d(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video, there's an easy to follow steps on how to grill the yummiest Tilapia fish.
You will want to eat this on a daily basis. The Tilapia fish was garnished with pepper tomato sauce and fried plantains. It's so delicious, do try this recipe out.

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-L74TwX8sY

Steps:

Season the Tilapia fish with seasoning powder and salt.
Apply the fish with onion, garlic, ginger, paprika and bell peppers.
Set aside in the fridge to marinate, the longer the better.
Put in the oven to grill for 20 minutes.

In a dry pan add in little vegetable oil.
Add in chopped onions.
Pour in blended tomatoes, peppers, garlic and ginger.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add seasoning cube and salt.

Cut the plantain and season with salt.
Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.

That fish is not tilapia

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Munzy14:

All in moderation.. smiley

If you 3research deep, some article will spoil your mind against salmon.

As a lover of protein, I will choose fish Any day over beef and even poultry.

But, all in moderation.

To be honest, even against regular warning on beef, I can still grill and eat if it is a craving.

Uwa wu ofu mbia o.. cheesy

Salmon appears healthier but Nye m cat, mackerel and tilapia biko.. grin

One of the reasons why I'm careful not to go too deep into knowledge of things, because I could easily get carried away.

Hapu cat. cheesy
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by shantti(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
If not that am an alpha male, I would have asked for your hands in marriage while standing and you kneeling down to accept my ring.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ivandragon: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
90% of the time, a woman who is a very good cook & ENJOYS cooking, is a homely, strong & very responsible lady...
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Konjiboii: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
What tribe are you, I'm having an argument with my drinking buddies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / African Cuisine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.