Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (32293 Views)

Atiku @ 77: Peter Obi Hails 'respected Elder Brother' And 'leader' / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by SmartyPants(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

Tinubu was a good administrator, but that was then.

Age is no respecter of persons and we cannot continue to dwell in the past when we have a serious problem with our country. Tinubu can retire to an old people's home and be issuing his best advice from there.

But all over the net i've been assaulted and insulted, battered and bruised, all because i made this same point. Despite the fact that i make it clear that I'm not a Tinubu follower.

I've been called a bigot, stupid, and so much more. Now because Peter Obi acknowledges it, you people want to agree.

cheesy

Nope. I won't have it.

Peter Obi must also be a bigot for saying Tinubu was a good adminstrator.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Tinubu needs to be in a rehabilitation centre for years of heroin intake. grin

I never had any reason of voting APC in 2023 even if Angel Gabriel was their Presidential candidate. I just named my new puppy Tinubu grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
confirm to me that you are not from the yeast,you beast.

What's yeast?...
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dawnofhope: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
Yeah very well , Tinubu too can be coaching Nigerian leaders just as Abdulsalam , IBB, Yakubu Gowon , TY Danjuma and alot other elders are doing . You can't be a president and be coaching.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Akurakambe:
Presidential remark. God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
He's trying to say Tinubu is Pele and he is Ronaldo right?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by GardenOfGod(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Britishpea:

Shut up boy! Age is no respecter of anyone and he is not attacking Atiku of the same. Instead, he loves to show him accolades in public. You respect someone but you were using his health against him. Using his age against him. But leaving his former boss(Atiku) out. Hypocrite is cunningness is other name for him. Well no one will hear about him again after Tinubu must have won next year!
Didn't you read the article to the end? Was Obi asked about Atiku or Tinubu?
Respect your old age o if you don old like the druggie
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Venom11(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
He meant, let him play as no 9
Lmao... Rea defend nd don't look stupid
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Femeto: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yet you call him sick. grin grin You must be related to Osofia.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by chudez0147(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
DamnNigga
So does tinubu, he has done very well as the coach when he brought buhari to us. T
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by desiredmee(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

How come he is not the coach and can never be the coach.....all this Tinubu's urchins will just be spilling trash.
Nice analogy Obi has given there.

Just like Pele Tinubu has passed his prime and is not fit for the job. Simple

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by rickleye: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

That’s Jargons - how did Maradona fair ?
Just because you play the game doesn’t mean you’d be a good administrator.
Zineddine also why the heck isn’t he coaching again ?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by dannyville2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Headache dey worry you? He said Brazil wouldn’t field pele meaning, they won’t let him play. Slawomir come teach this guy wisdom of understanding
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Ayoolamax: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.
alaye stop using we , how many we, u have a single vote and that of ur girlfriend if she has PVC. Abeg shit don't disturb us here with we, our. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Ayoolamax: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

It will be suicidal for Brazil to field Pele in the next world cup just because of his past contribution, in the same vein it will be suicidal to hand over power to Tinubu.

This is the koko of the matter.

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by lightwind(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We won't forget...

see my uncles and aunties for floor
Please which picture is this?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by pat077: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
In other words, Tinubu belongs to the past
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by toprealman: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Even Sir Alex cannot redeem ManU.
Let's be honest at least once a day......only!
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kolarov93(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Tinubu can be peter Obi coach when he become president. Is that what you are trying to say?

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
rickleye:

That’s Jargons - how did Maradona fair ?
Just because you play the game doesn’t mean you’d be a good administrator.
Zineddine also why the heck isn’t he coaching again ?
the same people will attack FG for making a lawyer the sports minister,they say he doesn't know anything about football.they will praise Cameroon for making eto their FA boss.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Corridon: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ayoolamax:
alaye stop using we , how many we, u have a single vote and that of ur girlfriend if she has PVC. Abeg shit don't disturb us here with we, our. Abeg
It is we the Nigerians that will vote for Peter Obi. Not Cameroonians.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Franklyspeakin: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thats why he suggested an advisory position
Lanretoye:
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Franklyspeakin: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Its the Pa Tinubu for me
detectivejones:
You'll start seeing comments like-'God bless messiah Obi,' and 'our incoming president' on this thread. But even a child knows he just made the statement to salvage his previous comment about Pa Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by VULCAN(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
These are those with comprehension problems.

Peter Obi used the analogy of a player and you have turned it into that of a coach.

FYI. No successful football team hires an 80yr old man to be their coach

Lanretoye:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Igbodicool(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
omenka:
Mtscheeew.
Hahahahahaha

Pains and excruciating pain cheesy
Lol
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
VULCAN:
These are those with comprehension problems.

Peter Obi used the analogy of a player and you have turned to into a coach.

FYI. No successful football team hires an 80yr old man to be their coach

instead sowore will be president,not peter obi.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by REALretep(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Spot-on
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Bridget95(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Obi is a fool
so says ur useless fadaa
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by detectivejones: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
lexxwiz:

If you Buhari salvaged all the errors he made, would the nation be in this total divide

I don’t even think he erred at anytime, everyone who supported Buhari deserves everything that comes their way and more. You did too right? If you did, give me one reason I shouldn’t insult you now?
Sorry, did you translate this from your language?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by mayo47(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Being a good player isn't a guarantee one will be a good coach. Thanks

Lanretoye:
If tinubu is too old,then sowore should be president and not obi.he has been a governor of a state that has remained in the since 1999,the only achievement he has is for people of his state flooding the city of lagos like an opened dam.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
If tinubu is too old,then sowore should be president and not obi.he has been a governor of a state that has remained in the since 1999,the only achievement he has is for people of his state flooding the city of lagos like an opened dam.
you urchins don't think at all lol, Tinubu was the coach that ushered APC in in 2015,now with the way APC has played the game tell me why they should still have supporters? One reason please...

Have you seen where the coach is playing on the field? ode oponu they don't think before typing , dumb urchins
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kayperry: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.

When precisely have the Igbos ever supported Tinubu course both in Lagos state and national

igbos have no problem voting for a 75yr old Atiku but they want a 70yr old Tinubu to go n rest, see True love wink

Why is peter obi avoiding Atiku, cheesy do we need to remind him atiku is older cheesy

My advice to igbos is they should just face business squarely apparently they suck at politics ... smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.