Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (32291 Views)

Atiku @ 77: Peter Obi Hails 'respected Elder Brother' And 'leader' / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kologba: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Akurakambe:
Presidential remark. God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
continue decieving urselves ibo people
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Owontime: 3:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Useless man,Tinubu na your mate?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by jamace(m): 3:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

70 years old head major corporations worldwide this are coy that employ youths, Tinubu at 70 has the required experience
You Keep on counting on figure that does not translate to reality. Does Tinubu look like a 70 years old billionaire? NO. Tinubu looks wretched, frail and sickly, more of a 90 years old man.
Be truthful for once, bro..
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by shinealight(m): 4:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Akurakambe:
Presidential remark. God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.

Jokers!…..even your brother Orji Kalu is realistic enough to say that no Ibo man can be President in 2023.
Looks like you guys woke up rather late. Presidency requires a lot of networking with other regions well beforehand!! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by HRMK: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2022
YOUR RESPECTED ELDER BROTHER THAT YOU ABUSE AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!INTERESTING INDEED!!
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Benoxvals:

The way u guys castigate Igbo people living in Lagos surprises me.The hate is truly real.
Pele is almost 85 and he can’t be the head coach of any football team.
Nobody is castigating igbos,they should simply learn to appreciate and respect who ever accommodates them.what a yoruba or hausa man cannot do in anambra,let no igbo come and do it in lagos.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Benoxvals(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
Nobody is castigating igbos,they should simply learn to appreciate and respect who ever accommodates them.what a yoruba or hausa man cannot do in anambra,let no igbo come and do it in lagos.

You are still consumed by Hate and Envy..
Nothing stops you from coming to Anambra
to invest as Igbos has done in Lagos.
Nothing was handed to Igbos free as well.
How could one be successful when they don’t respect their host?
They are contributing their own quota to the development of their host state and that should be enough.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Benoxvals:

You are still consumed by Hate and Envy..
Nothing stops you from coming to Anambra
to invest as Igbos has done in Lagos.
Nothing was handed to Igbos free as well.
How could one be successful when they don’t respect their host?
They are contributing their own quota to the development of their host state and that should be enough.
tell me one thing you have contributed to lagos,you personally...go and contribute it in anambra,we know how u carry all your life savings at the end of the year and go back to spend extravagantly in your state.you can as well go and work there then bring the money down here to spend.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
confirm to me that you are not from the yeast,you beast.

Sending you some money to buy yourself small sense
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
kingyakos:

Sending you some money to buy yourself small sense
how now do u give what u don't have.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dragonsword: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Bigots and terrorists supporter like obi can never rule Nigeria.

The early you accept him as your next president the better or you can go and hug any nearby transformer move over to the other side
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Dragonsword:

The early you accept him as your next president the better or you can go and hug any nearby transformer move over to the other side
In your Pandora dreams cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
how now do u give what u don't have.

Send me your account details
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by sirray001: 4:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Is Jonathan Obi?

Tinubu never used Jonathan's health against him, that is wishing evil on someone, even when Obi and his idiots know Tinubu is healthy.
So if Tinubu is healthy, why are you worried then? Tinubu said worst worst things to Jonathan but still visited Jonathan to pay homage. Don't kill yourself because of politicians. Politics is a game.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 4:37am On Sep 22, 2022
sirray001:
So if Tinubu is healthy, why are you worried then? Tinubu said worst worst things to Jonathan but still visited Jonathan to pay homage. Don't kill yourself because of politicians. Politics is a game.
You Obi supporters are irritating. Obi is working with the enemy, I hate traitors.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by sirray001: 5:50am On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Patriotsleague post=116894923]
You Obi supporters are irritating. Obi is working with the enemy, I hate traitors.[/quotep]if eventually APC succeeded in rigging the coming election and Tinubu wins, it doesn't still change your condition. So stop worrying yourself rather seek ye first the kingdom of God.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by shegz24(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Obi and his supporter obviously do not see things the same way.

Here is Obi admitting that Tinubu did well in the past in an elected position, comparing him to the greatest baller -Pele.

Meanwhile many of his online noisemakers that been brainwashed by "God knows who" to think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Sunday Ajayi, FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.