Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (32298 Views)

Atiku @ 77: Peter Obi Hails 'respected Elder Brother' And 'leader' / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by diggindeep: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Simple and short (SAS)
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by TAP23: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.

You mean this Pele?? Well I no blame u, like Wike rightly said, mumulity is a mumulity! Your are you stewwpid mumu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Haywhy3579: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
Peel and Brazilian president are almost of the same age so no need of coach self he can be a good president of Brazil if he contested
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by tyinfinity: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu senior obi with only 2years. Obi calls him his elder brother
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by shibanbo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Na wa oooo he was referring to pele playing,you did understood what he was saying you just wanted to be ridiculous
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Judgesledge(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
you just couldn't help shooting your own leg, PELE that is in and out of hospital these days, Brazilians still love him for his services, but wouldn't trust him now with their national team, Bros tell me which national team has a geriatric coach now
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Great0ne1: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
We don't need the kind of Pele that will be sleeping during united nations meeting
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Chelsea350(f): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Thank God you said coach and not player...Tinubu should have coached Buhari on how to make Nigeria better...He can also coach Peter Obi and we will have an excellent Nigeria..
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Karlosorji(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
but he's not gonna play. We need real players that can relate with this time without any set back as to health, age, and ethnicity
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Edyice: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Labour Party will retire the old men in apc and pdp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Chuks1978: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
I think you have to read the write up agsin before you comment.

He said Pele can not fit into today's team because his time has gone

He is nottalking about coaching
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by JASONjnr(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Then let Tinubu stand as an elder statesman and not come out to play in the game....Pele standing as a couch isn't playing the game where energy and useful resources is required.

Seems you urchins have difficulties in understanding simple expression....
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by succez09(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
oga shut up ur mouth,u lack wisdom and ur mind s full of hate,(from ur quote)firstly are we talking about sending in players in a field or going to play, (two different things) secondly being an excellent players during ur career can never make u a good coach...is obvious u Know nothing about football.. because say na obi u dey rush to comment, common sense u no get, talk more of football sense

urchin...spits

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by hotswagg12: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
The same Pele that has never had a successful coaching career. No wonder they said you can't defend APC without looking stu*pid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Well said Mr Obi,you'll be considered for the post of Minister of Labour in the government of Tinubu,the incoming President of Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
sirray001:
do unto others what you want them to do unto you. Tinubu insulted Jonathan so much. Since Jonathan left, is Nigeria better under APC government?
Is Jonathan Obi?

Tinubu never used Jonathan's health against him, that is wishing evil on someone, even when Obi and his idiots know Tinubu is healthy.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dragonsword:
After eight wasteful years of Bubu maladministration, we sane Nigerians will not allow you and your likes impose another walking corpse on us because of primitive consideration of tribe and ethnicity.
If that's definition of bigotry, so be it!
Bigots and terrorists supporter like obi can never rule Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Fearyourcreator: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

When you people sing Tinubu's praises, I wonder if it's the same Tinubu I know or another one.

Take it or leave it, there's nothing good about that man. He's just a privileged oldie who took advantage of people because they respect their elders even when these elders are totally wrong or evil.
You say some hate... Saying nothing is good about someone you never lived with ... Some of you ehn
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by SharpD: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Exactly what we wanted him to be, a coach and elder stateman by supporting Osibanjo but greed will not let him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Skullano(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=Lanretoye post=116847144]Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.[/quote

He is reffering to Pele as a player not a coach and which country or club will hire Pele at his age please?.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Was pele a footballer or a coach.
People like you do convince me to accept the statement made by Dino Melaye that you can't try to defend APC without sounding stupid
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by GardenOfGod(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

“It’s like Brazil today, they recognise that sometimes, Pele was a star, a fantastic footballer but they are not going to field him in today’s match.”
grin grin grin
This is final finishing grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
SharpD:

Exactly what we wanted him to be, a coach and elder stateman by supporting Osibanjo but greed will not let him.

Thanks
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by uchvic(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

As a coach but not as a player
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kingyakos: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:

grin grin grin
This is final finishing grin

U be vaulence pasin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Born2Breed(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

LoL... Always trying so hard to make sense.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by GardenOfGod(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sir Alex Ferguson..... Tinubu the Man with the right team, good eyes for talent, best Lagos master plan

Obi the striker that thinks he his better than his coach even when he can't score

He should come for interview... Issues of drugs dealings needs to be answered... grin

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by GardenOfGod(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
kingyakos:

U be vaulence pasin grin grin
Tinubu needs to be in a rehabilitation centre for years of heroin intake. grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by ufuosman(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Perfectly said
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Was pele a footballer or a coach.
People like you do convince me to accept the statement made by Dino Melaye that you can't try to defend APC without sounding stupid
confirm to me that you are not from the yeast,you beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Doantes Equipment Worth $325,000 To Nigerian Police Force / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.