Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (32294 Views)

Atiku @ 77: Peter Obi Hails 'respected Elder Brother' And 'leader' / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dragonsword: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Tinubu is younger than Trump and Biden, only a doctor can confirm if a person is fit or not. Tinubu has qualified doctors, he is well, a person that is not well will not be able to move and do what Tinubu does.
In the case of Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu, no one need any doctor to confirm his frail shake shake hands and legs.
No one need a doctor to confirm something that's visible even to the blind especially when the fate of over 200 million Nigerians are at stake
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by emmalexabl(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Elderly Grandfather sould have been the perfect description.....
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Eriokanmi: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
They're not going to field Pele in today's match...hmmmmmmmmmm! Oro agbaaaa!

There's time and season for everything. Tinubu had had his turn already. By now he should retire from active politics at 86. Only God chooses whom He wants, not self. He should rest. Since he failed to support Osinbajo or fashola, were voting Obi. After all, obi is also a southerner and a Nigeria. We move!
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dragonsword:

In the case of Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu no one need any doctor to confirm his frail shake shake hands and legs.
No need a doctor to confirm something that's visible even to the blind especially when the fate of over 200 million Nigerians are at stake
Your bigoted opinion don't count, we know you lot are from the pit of hate and bigotry cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by rickyrex(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
what is this one saying? if i start now they will tag me an ipob or obi supporters are insultive. Even ronaldo is battling with his age on the pitch let alone asking pele to come play football. If am to get you clearly, tinubu should be on the sideline.. Encouraging a young and vibrant peter obi on the field of play to captain the team. Obi will one day be of tinubu age and he will be on the side line encouraging young players to lead nigeria. Even federal government has a reason for telling applicant not to be above 27 or 30years of age let alone private sectors like banks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Themandator: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
saysugar:
mumu set of people! Yakubu gowon no young? Abacha no young? Babangida nko? Jonathan no young? Dey decieve ursef igbos, if tinubu rule Nigeria in 4yr and nothing changed forget Nigeria is gone! Better we divide then

Obi is a young man with record hence go and Verify

Oshiomhole says he did nothing in security and we went out to verify and the verdict was that an IG declared his state under him as the safest in 5 years

In education he took his state to the top 3 for years and that legacy remains till date

He is not Gowon who was nothing but an army officer.. Obi is successful outside government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
miketayo:

You are deliberately trying to kill this man
Very dumb statement, so many idiiots on this forum.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by becky39000(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.

“It’s like Brazil today, they recognise that sometimes, Pele was a star, a fantastic footballer but they are not going to field him in today’s match .”

You just buttressed his point. He can be used as a coach maybe but not as a player in the field.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lionnation:
when
You people don't seem to amaze cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dapson73(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.

You and who decided to vote Obituary?

Pandora, Atiku, Sowore others know Asiwaju is the next president.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by miketayo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Very dumb statement, so many idiiots on this forum.

You are the biggest idiot yet
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Itzurboi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Tinubu as pele selected striker(buhari) and attacking midfielder(osinbajo) but what happened? How have they brought glory to the national team(masses), translate that.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dave2011: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Pele cannot do all the things you listed at the moment because of age and ailing health please

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Peter Obituary is a foolish man. Tinubu doesn't need your respect
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by sirtipaiga(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
I just love how peter obi addresses issues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kaludestiny10(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hahahaha, laugh wan finish me at this your comment. Even Cristiano Rinaldo that is still active in football is beginning to lose relevance on the field of play. The Pele that you just mentioned is now on a wheel chair as a result of nature. Nature can't be cheated because it must take its due place. I as a person benefitted from Tinubu's free education policy in secondary schools over 15 years ago which is well appreciated. But the truth of the matter is that he has past his prime in terms of age and health wise.
Lanretoye:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by 27Pushing30: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am happy this mumu man has begun attacking Tinubu openly…
He will surely lick his wounds lol learner in national politics
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by lexxwiz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
detectivejones:
You'll start seeing comments like-'God bless messiah Obi,' and 'our incoming president' on this thread. But even a child knows he just made the statement to salvage his previous comment about Pa Tinubu.

If you Buhari salvaged all the errors he made, would the nation be in this total divide

I don’t even think he erred at anytime, everyone who supported Buhari deserves everything that comes their way and more. You did too right? If you did, give me one reason I shouldn’t insult you now?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Toluwanise247(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Akurakambe:
Presidential remark. God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
The incoming president in your family right
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
miketayo:

You are the biggest idiot yet
By the comments of idiots, they are known.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Then, let Tinubu go and be the Coach..
He can be an Elder Statesman..
He must not be an active player..
(Now you shot yourself in your own leg with this response of yours.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by okorogodwin4(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
oga so your mumu never do ? at your age you are still doing agboro work online

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by miketayo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

By the comments of idiots, they are known.

Exactly
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by SKYHIGHfx: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

What visible?

You Ipobians are just like Obi, all your points are lies, propanganda and figments of your biased imaginations.
You are too unwise, anybody way support obi na ipob.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dragonsword: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Your bigoted opinion don't count, we know you lot are from the pit of hate and bigotry cheesy
After eight wasteful years of Bubu maladministration, we sane Nigerians will not allow you and your likes impose another walking corpse on us because of primitive consideration of tribe and ethnicity.
If that's definition of bigotry, so be it!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by webosky: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

That's why all Nigerians want Atiku

Shut up!
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by 8stargeneral: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obi is d man....always speak wonderfully grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by sirray001: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
You have been insulting Tinubu since.
do unto others what you want them to do unto you. Tinubu insulted Jonathan so much. Since Jonathan left, is Nigeria better under APC government?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Bar1941(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Then allow your elder brother first till your time comes. But for now......

Tinubu lo kan
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by sonso: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.

Na lie. If he was 30 years, you wont.
The hatred is inborn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.